Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 12-02-2010, 11:43 PM
Mňau ^_^

Fèvier is on a distinguished road

Well. This is going to be one of the hardest things for me to do, but I must for my own good. I spend a tremendously large amount of time going on here and wasting precious time for college applications and scholarships. Many of my classmates have already been accepted while I only recently sent my first one in and got put on the waiting list. It was a real shocker. It was the school of my dreams. I could get into it easily but I let time slip by. My father talked to me earlier and told me that he though that I was one of the brightest kids ever. The only thing is that I am my own worst enemy. I am much too lazy, forgetful, and have a very bad grasp of time.

So I must change my behaviors as of now. This revelation made me cry just a bit earlier and thought it best to be banned from this forum. But only temporarily. Once I get accepted into college, get scholarships, and everuhing else, I will contact a mod to bring me back. It kills me to do this and I will miss all of you dearly, but I must get rid of these distractions. I will be on Facebook if one would like to chat, but I won't be on as much as I am*. It has been fun being here and I will stop by (as guest) to see what has been happening. And with that I shall leave... :'

* I am logged on on my iPod so it will appear that I am on 24/7 but it will not be so.

Old 12-03-2010, 01:23 AM
On a hiatus break

Aayush is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fèvier View Post
Well. This is going to be one of the hardest things for me to do, but I must for my own good. I spend a tremendously large amount of time going on here and wasting precious time for college applications and scholarships. Many of my classmates have already been accepted while I only recently sent my first one in and got put on the waiting list. It was a real shocker. It was the school of my dreams. I could get into it easily but I let time slip by. My father talked to me earlier and told me that he though that I was one of the brightest kids ever. The only thing is that I am my own worst enemy. I am much too lazy, forgetful, and have a very bad grasp of time.

So I must change my behaviors as of now. This revelation made me cry just a bit earlier and thought it best to be banned from this forum. But only temporarily. Once I get accepted into college, get scholarships, and everuhing else, I will contact a mod to bring me back. It kills me to do this and I will miss all of you dearly, but I must get rid of these distractions. I will be on Facebook if one would like to chat, but I won't be on as much as I am*. It has been fun being here and I will stop by (as guest) to see what has been happening. And with that I shall leave... :'

* I am logged on on my iPod so it will appear that I am on 24/7 but it will not be so.
My God. Exactly same thing is happening with me. My final exam is just a month away and I haven't completed my courses yet. I always thought that "I shall start reading from tomorrow anyhow..." but I saw that that "tomorrow" never came. I'm so much pissed off right now that I'm not studying upto that level.
Hey Fevier, I can pretty well understand you man. This is my final year in school and if I don't do well then I'm gonna suffer like hell throughout my life. This forum is so addictive that once I log in then 4-5 hours just vanishes like anything. Let me clear that I'm not blaming this forum in any way. If I'll continue this then I may suffer like you(sorry to say this). But friend I'm totally inspired by your action and will take some similar steps like that.
Anyway time has come to say bye, damn seriously. I'll be in touch with MA, who can best update me about the happenings in Alizée's life and also here.
I have always enjoyed being a part of this great forum and had many cool and nice buddies here like Aaron, Fevier, Tom, Azhiri and of course MA.
It's never easy saying goodbye but I think I'll have to as it's now or never.
I'll be online till tomorrow and will surely return back soon with a bang. Have a nice & rocking life ahead all of you

Last edited by Aayush; 12-03-2010 at 01:26 AM..
Old 12-03-2010, 01:24 AM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Oh my gosh, people here are just dropping like flies. Good-bye and best of luck to you both.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 12-03-2010, 01:32 AM
Merci Alizée

Best of luck of both of you. I hope that you get everything fixed, Fevier. For Aayush, this is your career defining time.

I didn't want to do this, but after long chat with Fevier, I had nothing to say except accepting his request of blocking him until he gets everything right. Don't take it in wrong way. You can post a message for him here.

I'm sure that this is just a break for you guys. Hope for best and do well in your life. I wish for your prosperity and happiness.

Vibhash.

Last edited by Merci Alizée; 12-03-2010 at 01:37 AM..
Old 12-03-2010, 01:57 AM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Best of luck to both of you guys. Hope to see you soon.
Old 12-03-2010, 05:53 AM
Euphoria

Tom is on a distinguished road

Good luck Fèvier and Aayush!

Can't believe they're gone just like that...
4 of 12 on my friendlist is no longer active.....
Old 12-03-2010, 07:53 AM
On a hiatus break

Thanks Tom
Hey buddy do have any medium to contact ? I wanna be in touch you.
Old 12-03-2010, 08:42 AM

Adarsh is on a distinguished road

Good Luck Fèvier and Aayush......

have a nice life ahead.
Old 12-03-2010, 09:09 AM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Feve, I understand exactly what you mean. But my time is limited on here by default anyways, so I don't feel the need to go to such extreme measures. But good luck to both you and Aayush!
Old 12-03-2010, 10:43 AM
On a hiatus break

Thank you Adarsh & VVVACCPLPNLY
I'll miss all you guys.