Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 12-10-2010, 06:03 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

We get back from Christmas break on my birthday. It makes me sad.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 12-10-2010, 06:08 PM
Ethical

DrSmith is on a distinguished road

January… 3rd?
Old 12-10-2010, 06:08 PM

Nope, the sixth.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 12-10-2010, 06:11 PM
Ethical

Ffff.

Happy birthday!
Old 12-10-2010, 06:12 PM

LULZ

thank you smith <3

Old 12-10-2010, 06:13 PM
Euphoria

Tom is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post
jan 2
So early?!?

Mine is from Dec 21 to Jan 10.
Old 12-14-2010, 03:32 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
So early?!?

Mine is from Dec 21 to Jan 10.
but mine starts on Dec 16
It's not much but whatever. Whenever I have too much time I go a bit mental anyway, so for me that's about a good sized break.

----------

Absolutely raped my French final. After doing the listening and speaking part, we all had to do the rest of the test which was I think 30 pages. I slammed it home in the turn in box in freaking 25 minutes.

Physics final........ different story.
So yeah, the incredibly detailed concept maps I made didn't do dick. 50 questions were matching terms to definitions, which I think I did fairly well on, at least 40 correct, and the other 50 were more general physics questions.

It was nice and frustrating at the same time, because there were only like 5 questions that needed actual calculations, and the rest tested our comprehension of the concepts. With the latter condition I was able to reason through a few of them that were a bit difficult, but some of them I just had absolutely no clue

One of them was something like "Block 1 is tied to block 2 by rope 1, and block 2 is tied to the ceiling of an elevator by rope 2.... what's the tension of rope 1.... what's the tension of 2 when the elevator is going down.... if there were a third block tied to block 1... what color is my underwear...."
Old 12-15-2010, 07:09 PM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

This morning, a good friend of mine turned his back on me. My friend, the toaster. I've always toasted my pop-tarts on 6 for a perfect toast, but today, Mr. Toaster decided he'd change things up. I mean, c'mon man, it's the mo'nin' time and I just want to start things off with a simple breakfast, but nooo, the toaster had to ruin that for me. So, I stood there waiting, waiting,... waiting... and waiting a little more. As soon as I think, "Hmm... Should have been done by now." and go over to check out the 'shit'uation, Mr. Toaster brings my once before pop-tarts back up and out of it's hell prison. *sniff* *sniff*... WTF? Mr. Toaster decided to give me two char-black rectangles. In a mix of emotions from sadness to disappointment to anger, I had to throw away those poor bastards and get two more pop-tarts and toast them several times on 2. Way to leave me hangin', toaster. And I thought we were friends...

Last edited by AlizéeInspired; 12-15-2010 at 07:12 PM..
Old 12-15-2010, 07:26 PM
Ethical

Maybe it's time to start microwaving your Pop-Tarts.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/l8kThoZpF_U?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&color1=0xc c2550&amp;color2=0xe87a9f"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/l8kThoZpF_U?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&color1=0xc c2550&amp;color2=0xe87a9f" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
Old 12-15-2010, 07:34 PM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSmith View Post
Maybe it's time to start microwaving your Pop-Tarts.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/l8kThoZpF_U?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&color1=0xc c2550&amp;color2=0xe87a9f"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/l8kThoZpF_U?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&color1=0xc c2550&amp;color2=0xe87a9f" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
Haha. Ironically, I just watched that the other day.

I was in an emotionally unstable state as I had just been betrayed by a friend, so the the thought of microwaving them came to mind after I had already went for a second round of toasting.