Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 01-07-2011, 11:29 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corsaire View Post
This is all nice and stuff, sabi, but it ain’t working for me! Alizée usually keeps me *away* from the things I need to do I have to find a way to get her out of my life and return to the important stuff... Stuff like... like... Ok..., just let me see that smile of hers one last time...
What can I say man? It's just something you have to deal with. The only cure for it I know is time. If you can't use Alizée as a motivator for you, you just got to ride it out. The cold turkey method doesn't work at all, so don't even try it. All it really does is strengthen the obsession.

You're in for a ride buddy, so just sit tight and enjoy it.

Old 01-08-2011, 12:06 AM

MYGOGT is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
What can I say man? It's just something you have to deal with. The only cure for it I know is time. If you can't use Alizée as a motivator for you, you just got to ride it out. The cold turkey method doesn't work at all, so don't even try it. All it really does is strengthen the obsession.

You're in for a ride buddy, so just sit tight and enjoy it.

Listen to the "sabi" because it is true...........
Old 01-11-2011, 11:42 PM
Alizée Always And Forever

RobandSandy is on a distinguished road

Ah-lee-zay is awesome, amazing, wonderful, beautiful, I like Ah-lee-zay...Ah-lee-zay is the embodiement of all that is good, I like Ah-lee-zay!!! I love Alizée!!! And only one women is more awesome than she to me, my Sandeee!!!! OUI!
Old 01-13-2011, 12:25 AM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobandSandy View Post
Ah-lee-zay is awesome, amazing, wonderful, beautiful, I like Ah-lee-zay...Ah-lee-zay is the embodiement of all that is good, I like Ah-lee-zay!!! I love Alizée!!! And only one women is more awesome than she to me, my Sandeee!!!! OUI!
lulz. I just read that in my mind with the "Joan Jett & the blackhearts I Love Rock N Roll" song melody.

Old 01-13-2011, 12:38 AM
... qui vous veut du bien

Corsaire is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
lulz. I just read that in my mind with the "Joan Jett & the blackhearts I Love Rock N Roll" song melody.
Nice! It does work really well...
"I love Alizée, so put another dime in the jukebox, Sandeee!"
Old 01-13-2011, 10:03 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
This is all nice and stuff, sabi, but it ain’t working for me! Alizée usually keeps me *away* from the things I need to do I have to find a way to get her out of my life and return to the important stuff... Stuff like... like... Ok..., just let me see that smile of hers one last time...

You can never escape her....just stop trying and accept that your life has been changed forever!!!
Old 01-13-2011, 10:22 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Like Wasabi said, time is the cure. I used to stay up night after night til the wee hours of the morning, watching her videos, searching for more, putting together my own videos. I seldom do that nowadays, but I still consider myself obsessed after what will soon be 4 years of listening to her.

But I find better opportunies to listen to her in a way that will leave me free to do things I need to do, such as yesterday, we got hit pretty hard with a snowstorm in Boston. I spent 5 hours shoveling out, but during that time I turned on the cd player in my truck, rolled down the window and listened to her the whole time. Well most of the time that is. I had to shovel my way to my truck to begin with. But listening to her made all that shoveling enjoyable.
Old 01-13-2011, 10:33 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

In response to Scruff's post about shoveling while listening to Zee, be careful guys. I say this because if you do something while thinking or listening to Zee, thoughts of her will be triggered when you do these things at a later time. For Example:

I always listen to her when mowing the lawn on a hot summer day. So now whenever I smell cut grass with pollen in the air I think of Alizee, and its a bit weird to tell you the truth haha.
Old 01-13-2011, 11:33 PM
... qui vous veut du bien

Corsaire is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post

You can never escape her....just stop trying and accept that your life has been changed forever!!!
I actually look like this cat when I watch TDM En concert, you know, when Alizée signs while lying on her back!

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
But I find better opportunies to listen to her in a way that will leave me free to do things I need to do, such as yesterday, we got hit pretty hard with a snowstorm in Boston. I spent 5 hours shoveling out, but during that time I turned on the cd player in my truck, rolled down the window and listened to her the whole time. Well most of the time that is. I had to shovel my way to my truck to begin with. But listening to her made all that shoveling enjoyable.
Shovelling your way to Alizée’s music, how romantic!

My addiction is not that bad actually. I’m just having fun with it. It is just very strange to be so obsessed with a celebrity. But I am learning to cope with it... I hope

Last edited by Corsaire; 01-13-2011 at 11:33 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 01-14-2011, 12:20 AM
Alizée Always And Forever

RobandSandy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Nice! It does work really well...
"I love Alizée, so put another dime in the jukebox, Sandeee!"
Oui! and Joan Jett got her cds too, but I luvs some JJ and The Blackhearts too now, just havnt listened in well, awhile??? I like this ditty by them best....
I havnt mentioned to you i grew up in Cleveland Rocks during the Classic Rock era..... ROCK ON