Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Support

Old 01-29-2011, 09:40 AM
... qui vous veut du bien

Corsaire is on a distinguished road

I was wondering how members feel about having a forum section somewhere on AAm forums where people could discuss Alizée related subjects that are more mature, controversial or simply annoying or unacceptable for many fans. I occasionally feel like discussing a topic, but I just know it will most certainly anger a lot of people here, so I just drop the idea. Also, we have some younger members, and although they certainly are very mature, some subjects might not be appropriate for them.

I’m thinking of a forum that would be private (not public) and that would only be accessible to members who have been warned about the nature of the topics discussed.

Would this be useful? Easily feasible?
Old 01-29-2011, 12:01 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corsaire View Post
I was wondering how members feel about having a forum section somewhere on AAm forums where people could discuss Alizée related subjects that are more mature, controversial or simply annoying or unacceptable for many fans. I occasionally feel like discussing a topic, but I just know it will most certainly anger a lot of people here, so I just drop the idea. Also, we have some younger members, and although they certainly are very mature, some subjects might not be appropriate for them.

I’m thinking of a forum that would be private (not public) and that would only be accessible to members who have been warned about the nature of the topics discussed.

Would this be useful? Easily feasible?
Sounds like a great idea to me. Honestly, too many members on here are ridiculously sensitive. Would be nice to have a discussion without people getting their panties in a wad.
Old 01-29-2011, 03:48 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corsaire View Post
some subjects might not be appropriate for them.
I think Azhiri and I can handle it...
Old 01-29-2011, 04:04 PM
... qui vous veut du bien

Corsaire is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post
I think Azhiri and I can handle it...
Are you kidding? You guys are so mature I think you both suffer from dyscalculia and that you actually are respectively 41 and 61.
I’m just thinking about others in the younger crowd that might not feel they are mature enough to be exposed to certain topics.

I guess the “age” thing comes into consideration when thinking about more sexual topics, but I would think a “private” forum would be useful for all sorts of less conventional or more controversial topics, as I mentioned earlier.

Last edited by Corsaire; 01-29-2011 at 04:12 PM..

Tags
forum, suggestion box