Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 02-09-2011, 10:43 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalorocks View Post
what we will do to know news about alizee in these two years?
Well, I've got a couple more ideas for some "Her ____..." threads. Totally jokin' guys haha.
Old 02-10-2011, 12:46 AM
Alizée's Thug Life

severianb is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post
Definitely not the case. Give you a concrete piece of evidence: the T-shirt design that says "Doctor A." Where did she get that idea?

Here. From the "Doctor Alizée" thread. I'll guarantee you. It tickled her sense of humor and she said "Pourquoi pas?"
LOL. That means she made the headscarf because of my avatar and .sig... AWESOME! In my dreams!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micky View Post
I would hope she is thinking about making a new album...

I think she either needs a new direction or to go with something close to what worked for her in the past, I would love for something similar to Psychédélices or even something like Mes Courants Électriques
Yeah, MCE is fantastic. It used a lot more guitar and actual instruments, rather than synths than her other albums, and I think that's one of the reasons I like it so much. Her last two albums have been full of a lot of synth work, and I'd like her to go back to singing with real instruments. The live concerts she guested at the past few years have been some of the best music she's done, IMHO. Not that I don't love Psych and UEDS, but I'd like her to change from the electronic sounds.

Quote:
I hope so, but the odd thing is that she hasn't been silent. It's just that a lot of people think she has been, because she communicates in these little hints, I suppose to see if people are paying attention. She rarely just comes out and communicates like a normal person.

In some ways, our girl is very odd.
Deepwaters nails it again. I've got no problem with what and how much she has been communicating lately. She's a quirky little cat, and I really don't want to know every detail of her life. Mystery is fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
Well, I've got a couple more ideas for some "Her ____..." threads. Totally jokin' guys haha.
No need to joke. I like those threads. Creepy, stalkerish fun. Perfect for a fan site.

Lilly-Mullet & Do-Rag Appreciation Club Member #2 (member #1 Fevier)
Old 02-10-2011, 01:23 AM
Life's a beach & then you dive

FanDeAliFee is on a distinguished road
Wink Blond ambition

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepelepew View Post
She is a Blondie fan. So am I. Or is that France Gal[l]? Or Somebody completely different? Blondes all look alike lol....
Did someone say France Gall? Below, she appears on French TV a couple years ago, looking great at age 61. We all hope Alizée will be as cute when she hits 61. Sadly, I will not be around to see!
<big><big><big>
Grand Journal de Canal 22 avril 2009
</big></big></big>
<object width="640" height="510"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/8uCzkL25qYI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/8uCzkL25qYI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="510"></embed></object>

Anyway, back in the day, when Gall was the new kid on the block, we had no need for electronic network e-mail to make romantic connections. Instead, we simply let the computer itself find our perfect match in the blink of an eye!

Gall explained it all during the German phase of her long career in 1968 (decades before we enjoyed L'e-mail a Des Ailes), by singling Computer Nr 3, shown in the video below.
<big><big><big>
Computer Nr 3 (1968)
</big></big></big>
<object width="640" height="510"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/2Uria0VXoaU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/2Uria0VXoaU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="510"></embed></object>
Old 02-10-2011, 09:35 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I have a real problem with the way Alizee has communicated with her fans over the years. As Deepwater says, every once in a while we get these hints of what is going on. Most of the time we don't even know if these are official. Mylene Farmer doesn't really communicate with her fans at all, but she comes out with another great album just about every 2 years, which keeps her fans devoted, where Alizee hasn't had a successful album since MCE.

How much trouble would it be for her to come out with a statement like this,

" Hello to my fans at Alizee America, Alizee forum, Alizee India, Alizee Mexico, Alizee Russia, etc, etc (I had to give AA first billing). I was very pleased with my latest album UEDS but unfortunately, it was not to the liking of the mainstream fans in France who are important for my future success. There fore I have decided to abandon any plans for future promotion of or concerts featuring this album.

I have decided to start working on an album more of a pop nature similar to some of the songs of my first two album, but will have no connection with those two great artists Mylene Farmer and Laurent Boutanant. This plan is just in it's infancy stage and will probably take quite a while to plan and then develop. I thank you for all your years of loyal support and hope you will stay with me through this long endeavor. I will work my hardest to make sure it is worth the wait."

How much effort would that take? Do you realize how much a statement like that would mean to us? Is she even aware of what we have done to try and promote her. Look at my efforts and I'm just one fan in a sea of many.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 02-10-2011 at 09:37 AM..
Old 02-10-2011, 09:51 AM
Big Boss :P

Tapetor is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I have a real problem with the way Alizee has communicated with her fans over the years. As Deepwater says, every once in a while we get these hints of what is going on. Most of the time we don't even know if these are official. Mylene Farmer doesn't really communicate with her fans at all, but she comes out with another great album just about every 2 years, which keeps her fans devoted, where Alizee hasn't had a successful album since MCE.

How much trouble would it be for her to come out with a statement like this,

" Hello to my fans at Alizee America, Alizee forum, Alizee India, Alizee Mexico, Alizee Russia, etc, etc (I had to give AA first billing). I was very pleased with my latest album UEDS but unfortunately, it was not to the liking of the mainstream fans in France who are important for my future success. There fore I have decided to abandon any plans for future promotion of or concerts featuring this album.

I have decided to start working on an album more of a pop nature similar to some of the songs of my first two album, but will have no connection with those two great artists Mylene Farmer and Laurent Boutanant. This plan is just in it's infancy stage and will probably take quite a while to plan and then develop. I thank you for all your years of loyal support and hope you will stay with me through this long endeavor. I will work my hardest to make sure it is worth the wait."

How much effort would that take? Do you realize how much a statement like that would mean to us? Is she even aware of what we have done to try and promote her. Look at my efforts and I'm just one fan in a sea of many.
That is correct, a simple statement like yours would only take some minutes and would do mean much for the fans.
We don't need a statement every day, but sometimes like now, it wold be really great.
Old 02-10-2011, 12:13 PM

babyblue558 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tapetor View Post
That is correct, a simple statement like yours would only take some minutes and would do mean much for the fans.
We don't need a statement every day, but sometimes like now, it wold be really great.
It's a really quick, easy and FREE method of promotion she's totally missing out on at the moment
Old 02-10-2011, 03:21 PM
l´ordre d'Alizée

Tiwaz is on a distinguished road

When looking back at it, I kinda liked all the mystery before UEDS. In the beginning there was nothing. Then rumors started to circulate. Mysterious black&white photos. A new hairstyle?! A website with only the aforementioned picture and hidden messages in the source code. Instrumental samples and short clips from a dark studio. What was to come? Anything new was appreciated. sweet nostalgia.
I can take a few years, I understand if others don't, but hopefully not without a word from Her. At least there's Les enfoires once a year, unless She's getting another baby :S

<3
Old 02-10-2011, 03:31 PM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

Let me give you an example of what I mean by "hints." Prior to the autograph session where Scruffy got all those autographed copies of UEDS for some of us, a lot of people on this forum wondered if she even knew we existed. You did, right? And I can't blame you, even though I knew she knew. I know she browses here on a fairly regular basis. I knew she would have seen the letter we composed for her long before it was ever delivered.

But how did she acknowledge that this fan site is here? Did she come out and say, "Hey, thanks to all my fans at Alizée America, I really appreciate you being there for me. Check out my blog site and don't forget to "like" my fan page on Facebook." No. Did she come out and acknowledge that she knew about Lilly Town/AFC when it was up? No. There was the chat session, when it became clear that she knew a lot of the posters there by handle and general attitude, so duh! she knew about the site, and people were surprised about that!

She acknowledged us by having a special half-hour autograph session and using gold ink, which she didn't use for the regular session. It was really nice, very thoughtful -- but all non-verbal, all under the table. You have to connect the dots. She doesn't just say hi.

My sense is that this creates a lot of confusion, and the mistaken impression that she's oblivious or just doesn't care. That impression is wrong, but it's understandable, and it's her own fault. As sweet as gestures like the autograph session and the gold ink are, it would still be nice if she would just now and again say hi.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716
Old 02-10-2011, 05:56 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Oh, I remember the hints she gave us for UEdS. That was fun. I hope she does it for this album as well. It would also be nice if she took up blogging for herself and other more personal communications, though - nothing big, just a little "hey, wassup" would be nice.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 02-10-2011, 06:11 PM
Life's a beach & then you dive

FanDeAliFee is on a distinguished road
Smile How to be nice to a girl

Quote:
She acknowledged us by having a special half-hour autograph session and using gold ink, which she didn't use for the regular session. It was really nice....

it would still be nice if she would just now and again say hi.
I was very sincere last year when I stated I would never again try to raise money at AAm. But someone else might. AAm could send princesse lointaine flowers on her showbiz anniversary and other occasions as well.

For example, does the Corsican girl attend the public parties which Institubes gives now and then? If so, AAm might pay BigDan's admission fee and provide him with flowers or candy to present to Mr. Chatelain's wife on behalf of all of us. I can't see Alizée failing to say thank you at that time.

As a famous American president ALMOST once said:

Ask not, what Alizée can do for you;
Ask what you can do for Alizée!

Tags
judgement day will happen, sooner, the leak is inminent, yep.still waiting...