Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 02-26-2011, 09:54 PM
... qui vous veut du bien

Corsaire is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Un-rêve View Post
Yeah offcourse.. are you mocking me?
Mocking you? Not at all. I was merely having fun with your “I believe.. I believe!!!” comment that I perceived as being a tongue in cheek way of telling me you were not the least convinced by any of this JPVA/Tinker Bell stuff.

Talking about tongues... your sticking out the tongue earlier comment was quite interesting and I just found out that it seems RMJ was right on track five years ago:

“She IS fée”!!
http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/show...+tongue&page=2

BTW, anyone knows why RMJ was banned from AAm? Is there a link to the list of banned members and reasons why they were banned?

Edit:

Quote:
... yeah this thread is becoming very mishievous too.
Mischievous? Noooo... Not really. This thread is probably the most significant one to have appeared on AAm since I am a member, but I could just be biased here.

Last edited by Corsaire; 02-26-2011 at 09:55 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 02-26-2011, 10:08 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corsaire View Post
Mocking you? Not at all. I was merely having fun with your “I believe.. I believe!!!” comment that I perceived as being a tongue in cheek way of telling me you were not the least convinced by any of this JPVA/Tinker Bell stuff.
Unbelievable!

Well I actually do agree with you.. and RMJ.

Edit: I was just saying that those scenes at the beginning and the end of JPVA (where you can hear the wind blowing) .. were actually scenes more related to Alizée rather than Tinker Bell. I agree with the rest of what you've said and those last pics you posted just made me more of a believer in the whole JPVA/Tinker Bell stuff.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur

Last edited by Un-rêve; 02-26-2011 at 11:30 PM..
Old 02-27-2011, 04:48 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

This is a very interesting and entertaining thread.

As far as the J'ai pas vingt ans dance, I've always loved it, mainly for the same reasons I liked her other dances, JAM and ML, their originality. I never really thought of it as cheap with the bending over, mainly because in her videos, you never really got more than just a momentary glimpse.

I think it's pretty obvious that Mylene Farmer thinks that sexs sells and I think she also thinks that sex should be part of life at a very early age. But it's very obvious that Alizee is cut from much different stock. So how could she get Alizee to wear these revealing outfits of ML, JAM and JPVA? By showing her that a fairy tale character, who Alizee adored, wore them. If a Disney character can wear them, surely it must be okay for her to wear them!

Plus the fact that to be sure MF knew her panties would be exposed and Alizee herself knew of it, but I think it was at a point in her life where she was proud of her beauty, was happy that the males of the species would find her appealing in that way, but that was before she realized how people could turn it into something cheap, by posting pictures and videos of close ups of her behind and playing videos in slow motion.

All the connections in this thread, between Alizee and tinkerbell I think are just too many to be mere co-incidence and I would think it would just show the genius of Mylene Farmer, but you (Corsaire) seem to think that LB had more to do with it. We've heard a lot about Mylene Farmer but very little about LB, so I'd like to hear more of why you think he is responsible for this.

The part with the drumsticks I find a little far fetched, only for the reason if they wanted it to appear like Tinkerbell spreading fairy dust over people, they would have used just one wand or drumstick in this case, but the sparks afterwards make you think twice. I think they could've come up with a much better Tinkerbellish move, such as this.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/u8LEZ8YVPzM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 02-27-2011 at 05:21 PM..
Old 02-27-2011, 10:40 PM

AceTone is on a distinguished road

I spread pixie dust every time I post.
Old 02-27-2011, 10:44 PM
Mňau ^_^

Fèvier is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceTone View Post
I spread pixie dust every time I post.
Is that why I'm so high right now? Jeje

Old 02-28-2011, 12:20 AM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

Corsaire, something just occurred to me about that clip you posted from Peter Pan in French. Considering all the connections between Alizée and Tinkerbell, it seems to me that "Clochette! Arrete ta musique!" is not really something we want to be saying.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716
Old 02-28-2011, 01:28 AM
Life's a beach & then you dive

FanDeAliFee is on a distinguished road
Wink Take two

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post
... Considering all the connections between Alizée and Tinkerbell, it seems to me that "Clochette! Arrete ta musique!" is not really something we want to be saying.
Peter Pan was a LOUSY actor who always flubbed lines!
He was SUPPOSED to deliver it this way:

Clochette, 'Arrete'? ... Ta musique!

<object width="640" height="510"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/4EU6gjR-QWQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/4EU6gjR-QWQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="510"></embed></object>

which clearly is a reference to the lyrics in L'Alizée
Old 02-28-2011, 04:26 AM
Cheesy

Naft is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Corsaire, something just occurred to me about that clip you posted from Peter Pan in French. Considering all the connections between Alizée and Tinkerbell, it seems to me that "Clochette! Arrete ta musique!" is not really something we want to be saying.
Enlighten me why, judging from above it has something to do with him flopping and something to do with L'alizé..

(Take into consideration I am still attending my first year of French language, so my linguistic skills aren't particularly good.)

Last edited by Naft; 02-28-2011 at 10:10 AM..
Old 02-28-2011, 10:09 AM
... qui vous veut du bien

Corsaire is on a distinguished road

Quote:
What Peter Pan actually says is: “Clochette!... Chut!... Arrête de t’amuser!”. But I suppose this too, would be something that you wouldn’t want to be saying.

Edit:

Quote:
Unbelievable!

Well I actually do agree with you.. and RMJ.

Edit: I was just saying that those scenes at the beginning and the end of JPVA (where you can hear the wind blowing) .. were actually scenes more related to Alizée rather than Tinker Bell. I agree with the rest of what you've said and those last pics you posted just made me more of a believer in the whole JPVA/Tinker Bell stuff.
Ohhh,.... Sorry, I understood the opposite. My bad.

Last edited by Corsaire; 02-28-2011 at 10:09 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 02-28-2011, 12:00 PM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corsaire View Post
What Peter Pan actually says is: “Clochette!... Chut!... Arrête de t’amuser!”. But I suppose this too, would be something that you wouldn’t want to be saying.
LOL and here I was so excited because I could actually understand what he was saying. (Oh, well, I often mis-hear things in English, too.) It really did sound like "ta musique." (I.e., "stop your music!")

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716