Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 12-19-2010, 08:20 PM
Blacksmith/knifemaker

woohoo is on a distinguished road

I welded my forge back together and melted some aluminium into ingots. Pretty good way to spend a cold day, next to a forge.

http://www.youtube.com/user/nickwoo2
Old 02-27-2011, 06:57 AM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

1. Went out and got a duffel bag.

2. Spent the rest of the day going through every friend on my facebook friends list, and reading all their wall posts (to a point) preceding our becoming friends. Interesting stuff.
Old 02-27-2011, 09:09 AM
Mňau ^_^

Fèvier is on a distinguished road

Well yesterday was quite interesting. I lost all chances of going with someone to the metal concert last night so I ended up giving the extra ticket to some random dude from New Jersey and I gave it to him really cheap so he spotted me dinner and eventually just gave me $20. But, alas, we were decently far and had no idea what time the meet and greet was so I missed it. So I just got me some shirts, put them in my bag, and got my stuff stored in some place. Concert was fucking amazing and I finally got to be part of a mosh pit which was pretty damn fun. Recorded some vids of Ensiferum and Finntroll. Then got a poster signed after the show VIP tickets come with a free poster as well. As I was getting a picture taken with one of the members of Ensiferum, I dropped one of my shirts and I somehow picked up two, sadly the other was a girl and I didn't know about having it until later on. Then I had to take the train home. Pretty good night I might say.

Old 03-23-2011, 06:18 PM
l´ordre d'Alizée

Tiwaz is on a distinguished road

I was walking on the street minding my own business when suddenly passing by this lovely young lady.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5WPp20a_3tQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<3
Old 03-24-2011, 05:46 PM

BlackAnthem is on a distinguished road

Well here's my week:

I was walking around with my best friend and I saw the most beautiful girl pass by. I felt like I knew her immediately. Then I told Matt, my other friend, to stop bothering my friend about his girlfriend and I think Matt's mad at me. For a while I thought I was in love with my girlfriend's sister...I think I'm over that...Uh, let's see. Then I decided to work on my abs. Now my hair looks stupid, so I'm getting a haircut soon I supposed. I haven't talked to my girlfriend in a really long time...don't know why. Should do that soon I guess. Found out I really like Florence + the Machine. Took a walk. My back hurts. I think it's my kidney. Started listening to King's of Leon. I finally understand GIS. Can't wait for college. My kitchen got redone, so it looks really nice. I need a break from everyone. I'm happier than ever before, but my friends and family think I've changed. I love the way I can weasel my way out of anything using logic. I love to argue. Saw an interesting interview of a Supreme Court Justice. We started the Judicial Branch in Government. I wanna sleep forever. Mac and cheese tonight. I need to rekindle my love for Alizee. I need to find the accented E! I'm in love with too many people. I found my first childhood friends on Facebook. I love her. Legit. I miss her dearly. I want to visit but I don't want to ask if I can. Awesome week I'd say.
Old 03-24-2011, 07:23 PM
Recline yourself

Drove from Parker to Broomfield (if anybody wants to do the math) to get 6 cases of paint

Drove back down to the Park Meadows Mall, you know, trying that whole "social/not angry hermit" thing

Get a call from my mom in Denver saying "Jenj, I just heard that there's a massive fire in Parker and I'm not sure what's going on, but [my brother] is home alone and I don't know if they're going to evacuate our area" (my brother is autistic, and something like the police knocking on the door doesn't exactly elicit the best response from him)

So iz totes like BREAKIN THE LAW BREAKIN THE LAW speeding down the I25 and as I was puling up, my neighbor (who I think may have been present for Colorado's admission to the union) said that the winds blowing away from us and the FIYAH is a few miles away... but everyone up in the Pinery and such are being evacuated to Walmart

And the best part, just got a call from Zach... he be telling me that they announced that the winds changed and is now headed to where I live... and for those of you who aren't thuper close to me and knowledgeable of my surroundings... I'm quite literally in the middle of the forest (with trees and deer and all that cool shit) and everything is dry as hell...

And as I was typing this, the wind just picked up... and it started snowing... and the ash is being blown down here now too.... it's snashing...
Old 05-01-2011, 01:42 PM
Merci Alizée

Finally it's going to be over tomorrow. After a week long schedule of exams everyday, this would be last night when I have to study. It's getting bit difficult to continue with the same pace and motivation for all subjects. That's why I have to take some time off and decided to post here.
Old 05-02-2011, 12:50 AM
Recline yourself

I woke up and fell out of bed... dragged a comb across my head. Found my way upstairs and drank a cup, and looking up I noticed I was late. Found my coat and grabbed my hat, got in the car in seconds flat.

Drove up to Lakewood for a college fair (oh my lordy that high school was nice... it had working doors and giant illuminated pictures of students doing studious things up on the walls and none of the linoleum tiles were missing and the trash cans were emptied)....

Googled barber shops around here that I haven't been banned from...

Sat out in my backyard in a beach chair so still and for so long that the deer trusted me and started eating the grass around me (I've observed a peculiar thing; the hind leg/hoof of a deer will ALWAYS step in the same exact spot that the front leg did)

Found out from wimminz osama died

Checked out the shit storm on /b/

Did some laundry

Bitch internally how I have curly Irish hair and retarded Korean facial hair, and bitch about how I'll probably never have a glorious Captain Price mustache

Think about doing homework for a few minutes

You know, just another day
Old 05-02-2011, 09:08 PM

Obsy is on a distinguished road

A Prius sped past me on the freeway. I lol'd
Old 05-28-2011, 05:51 PM
Recline yourself

Because you are all inferior to me I demand that you review my "day".

6pmish yesterday (or whenever, I really don't remember): woke up.

after that: continued catching up on Scrubs

midnightish: ate a large number of microwave chimichangas.

1amish: laid in the dark on my super-awesome-soft-as-a-baby's-bottom couch wif mah bose headphones and chillax to some native injun flute music.

3amish: get the hare-brained idea to go paintballing today

4amish: continued watching scrubs

10amish: went paintballing and pwn some noobs like a boss.

1pmish: fell from a wooden bridge suspended 7ft off the ground in an epic "diveswim through the air and off the bridge while grabbing the flag from it". still win the game but hurtslikehellman.jpg

2pmish: saw a person run over a snake on the E470

3pmish: grilled some steaks how steaks are meant to be grilled; properly.

3:50:44m: absolutely zombified