Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 03-28-2011, 09:48 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

It is pretty interesting to read through some of these threads. Reading about the political climate back then. Maybe it would be a good subject for another thread.
Old 03-28-2011, 10:56 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
It is pretty interesting to read through some of these threads. Reading about the political climate back then. Maybe it would be a good subject for another thread.
It would most definitely be an amazing subject for another thread. I'm more than willing to create it since I know where to look for the juicy stuff on the forum since I've browsed over almost every thread in the Alizee section on there from 2003-Present. There is some good, some bad, and some just weird, but yeah it will have to be [MDO] no doubt...
Old 03-29-2011, 12:19 AM
Life's a beach & then you dive

FanDeAliFee is on a distinguished road
Smile Big photo of blue and white dress

Here's a large (albeit grainy) snapshot of the blue and white dress. Does anyone have a better one? (I hadn't noticed the pockets before.)

Old 03-29-2011, 05:01 PM
Merci Alizée

The posts related to liking/disliking UEdS can be found on Une Enfant Du Siecle Like/Dislike Poll thread.

Everyone free to say whatever he/she wants as long as forum rules are not broken. I would request all of you to read your posts once more and think how those replies look like. If you feel that in any way it's bad for forum, then you shouldn't be shy of using edit button.

You should express your personal opinions about any member should be expressed through PMs only whether it helps or not. Simply dragging it on a thread for no reason is never a good idea.

Same goes with other issues related to the forum. Those should be addressed directly to concerned people or through forum feedback, reporting etc.

Contribution of all members is important for the forum.

It's not good to see that some members get involved in unnecessary arguments here. You all should at least try to think what's appropriate to say on this forum and what's not, instead of just getting carried away with the words.

Please do not post anything more on this thread if your comment is not in context with the topic.

@ FanDeAliFee : There is no better image for the one posted by you.
Old 03-29-2011, 05:18 PM
n

Karlalizee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post
The posts related to liking/disliking UEdS can be found on Une Enfant Du Siecle Like/Dislike Poll thread.

Everyone free to say whatever he/she wants as long as forum rules are not broken. I would request all of you to read your posts once more and think how those replies look like. If you feel that in any way it's bad for forum, then you shouldn't be shy of using edit button.

You should express your personal opinions about any member should be expressed through PMs only whether it helps or not. Simply dragging it on a thread for no reason is never a good idea.

Same goes with other issues related to the forum. Those should be addressed directly to concerned people or through forum feedback, reporting etc.

Contribution of all members is important for the forum.

It's not good to see that some members get involved in unnecessary arguments here. You all should at least try to think what's appropriate to say on this forum and what's not, instead of just getting carried away with the words.

Please do not post anything more on this thread if your comment is not in context with the topic.
or just listen to azhiri and karla!
Old 03-29-2011, 08:19 PM

babyblue558 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
WARNING: Digging through every single Alizee thread on MF-International may be harmful to your view on Alizee!

You guys never know what you're going to find in there and there is some pretty wacky(but true) stuff in there about her. I found out the hard way. I was simply walking along, trying to go back in time to try and trick my mind into thinking I was in France back in 2003 when MCE released. It worked for a while, reading everyone's views and what happened day by day with Alizee. And it was fun for a while. But then I ran across some sketchy stuff and now I know more about Alizee than I wanted to lol. So yeah, proceed with caution!
Mylène fans don't always see eye to eye with Alizée and her motivations... To put it lightly! I guess it's a bit like how some Alizée fans think of Mylène as an exploitive witch. Anyhow, I always find it interesting and revealing to read about Alizée in a Mylène forum, just as I read the Mylène threads on AAm. It provides a totally new point of view.

Edit:

Reading people's reactions after seeing the JPVA video for the first time in 2003 is making me go all nostalgic... even though I had no idea who Alizée was at the time!

Last edited by babyblue558; 03-29-2011 at 08:20 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 04-29-2011, 05:57 PM
Life's a beach & then you dive

FanDeAliFee is on a distinguished road
Wink Beware of GummiBear lust!

Some of you have scoffed at the notion that Pedobear could have used GummiBears to compromise young Alizée, as I explained in my previous post here. Well, you have not been around as much as I have.

Back when I lived in New York City, I heard and saw all sorts of things. Unless you are super-rich, when you live there, you have to settle for a teeny apartment abutted on all sides by neighbors separated from you by paper-thin walls and the narrowest of alleys. No one has to spy on anyone when you automatically hear and see most of what goes on simply because of the proximity!

Once I lived between an apartment leased by a Latin music band and another by a young newspaper columnist. One week, I started hearing stuff I couldn't believe, so I simply turned on my old-fashioned analog tape recorder that posterity would not call me a liar.

And so now, here we are. If you don't believe that GummiBears are a gateway to debauchery, just play the digitized audio file from the aforementioned taping you can find here.

Last edited by FanDeAliFee; 04-29-2011 at 11:07 PM.. Reason: mend minor typo
Old 04-30-2011, 03:05 AM

Monro is on a distinguished road

Alizee is pretty.

Last edited by Monro; 05-13-2011 at 11:00 AM..