Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 07-19-2010, 08:58 PM
Psychédélices era fan.

Marquis<3Alizée is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruroshen View Post
There's a little bit at the beginning here, where ironically she explains that speaking Spanish is a little too difficult for her, and she needs to bring in a translator. The way she says "Is that enough?" is alone worth the price of admission.

<object width="400" height="307"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=4446705&amp;server=vimeo.com &amp;show_title=1&amp;show_byline=1&amp;show_portr ait=0&amp;color=&amp;fullscreen=1" /><embed src="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=4446705&amp;server=vimeo.com &amp;show_title=1&amp;show_byline=1&amp;show_portr ait=0&amp;color=&amp;fullscreen=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="400" height="307"></embed></object><p><a href="http://vimeo.com/4446705">Alizée Cena Show by Cancer Parte 4</a> from <a href="http://vimeo.com/alizeemexico">alizeemexico</a> on <a href="http://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.</p>

And of course there's always Lili's cover of "99 Red Balloons" from Moscow, which I don't think was sung anywhere else:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uaJciPmxZ_Y&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uaJciPmxZ_Y&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
The video when she say's speaking spanish is difficult for her.It gave me butterflies all over in my stomch.She is so beatutiful I really do hope she comes to America it would be so awsome.I LOVE YOU Alizée!!!!

Merci beaucoup Alizée for everything!

http://www.youtube.com/user/limelight8494
Old 07-20-2010, 07:24 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Man if she becomes fluent with English soon, she can burst into the American market. And please no one try to prove me wrong with a huge post because I have already seen the points against that. I just like to believe she can enter the American Music Market with a bang! Don't crush my dreams haha.
Old 08-02-2010, 10:35 AM
i'm...PSYCHODELICIOUS.

Människöpesten is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by hussey View Post
It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here

College Term Papers
i love this guy. also, alizée's english....is adorable.

Last edited by Ray4AJ; 05-13-2015 at 09:02 PM.. Reason: delete spam link in quoted text
Old 06-27-2011, 04:00 AM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSmith View Post
More likely is that she saw fans referring to her as "Mad'moiselle Alizée" either on Facebook or Alizée-forum (where they have been saying that).

I don't subscribe to the theory that Alizée lurks on fansites, but it is curious that she made that her name after fans were calling her that. She probably saw it in Facebook comments.
I wonder why people find it at all difficult to believe that Alizée lurks on her fansites. We actually have objective evidence that in the past she did definitely browse the old Alizée Fan Club (later Lily Town) French site, because she held a chat with several members thereof and knew their posting IDs in detail. It's a bit more of a stretch to suppose she browses sites in other languages (like this one), but by no means all that unlikely. I mean, think about it. Wouldn't you, if you had a fan site? Wouldn't you be curious?

In any case, I agree with you that there is nothing paranoid or standoffish in the name change. It's a little strange that she would change it to something fans called her, though, because that's her private FB page, not one open to fans -- not for public interaction, just for connection with family and personal friends. So if it's in response to the fan-fashion name, it's probably just because she likes it. She hasn't made a similar change to her fan page.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716
Old 06-27-2011, 04:17 AM
Ethical

DrSmith is on a distinguished road

It's from listening to various celebrities or semi-known people on chat shows or what-have-you, and hearing from them almost 100% of the time that reading about yourself on the Internet is the worst thing you can possibly do. Because with the empowerment of anonymity on the Internet, people mercilessly criticise and insult just about anyone and anything. I've listened to so many people—public figures—say how this type of criticism really effects them, and they have to resolve to never read anything about themselves again.

Maybe early in her career Alizée took an interest in what people were saying about her on the Internet, but that has to have dwindled. Especially more recently with her latest album, or even her last two albums, to which a lot of people have reacted unfavourably and made it known that they think the albums or awful, or Alizée is awful. Or with people criticising her career choices…

Honestly, how many times do you think Alizée needs to see people complain about her or her work before she stops coming back?

Even when people are saying nice things, she probably has better things to do than read about herself all the time…
Old 06-27-2011, 05:13 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well from what I've read before on the internet, she does like to spend time on the internet and being human, she's probably a curious beast ( a beautiful beast at that) and I would think any time she makes an appearence on stage, she probably wonders what peoples reactions to it are?

After she did JAM and JPVA again, I would think she would wonder if people were thinking is she a little bit old to be doing that or maybe she's wondering if people think she shouldn't be using such old material. I think she'd be very curious.

Then there was the so called rumor of a best of hits album which I think was a rumor to test fans reaction. I was surprised how many people were against it and she probably saw people's reaction and so the idea was squashed.

Of course we still don't know how good her English is. I have a feeling it may not be good enough to visit sites like this unless she's doing it with a friend who is better versed in English.
Old 06-27-2011, 02:45 PM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSmith View Post
It's from listening to various celebrities or semi-known people on chat shows or what-have-you, and hearing from them almost 100% of the time that reading about yourself on the Internet is the worst thing you can possibly do. Because with the empowerment of anonymity on the Internet, people mercilessly criticise and insult just about anyone and anything. I've listened to so many people—public figures—say how this type of criticism really effects them, and they have to resolve to never read anything about themselves again.
Ah, no wonder you think as you do. Well, there aren't that many asshole critics on Alizée's fan sites; she's a different sort of phenomenon than a lot of performers, so she wouldn't derive that particular lesson easily unless she were taking it as advice from someone else. One finds the snarkers and trolls on comments on YouTube, and in the press, but not so much on her fan sites themselves. For one thing, you may have noticed that when we do get a jerk here, everyone piles on that person and they don't last long.

Quote:
Maybe early in her career Alizée took an interest in what people were saying about her on the Internet, but that has to have dwindled.
The chat session I referred to above occurred in the Psychédélices era.

Quote:
Especially more recently with her latest album, or even her last two albums, to which a lot of people have reacted unfavourably and made it known that they think the albums or awful, or Alizée is awful. Or with people criticising her career choices…
Most of the criticism I've seen about those albums on her fan sites (and also on Facebook) has been constructive. She seems to have taken the best of it to heart, too, as she is now returning to her pop roots, which is what a lot of people wanted.

Quote:
Even when people are saying nice things, she probably has better things to do than read about herself all the time…
Absolutely, and I'm sure she's not lurking 24/7. But I'm equally sure that she does browse her fan sites from time to time.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716
Old 06-27-2011, 03:09 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by LE_LOUP_DES_STEPPES View Post
As miner as it is why are you disclosing such information? most people here already know that to even bring up things like that on her real profile invades her privacy.
First of all what I posted is the PUBLIC side of her private page. Anyone can access it that has the link to the page. DID I post the link to Alizée's private Facebook page? No I didn't.

I could give out her address and phone number to her home outside of Paris.
How about the commercial property address she and Jeremy bought south of Paris? How about her parents Joe and Michelle's home address and phone number in Ajaccio? Maybe you would like to spend some time talking to her dad at his work in Ajaccio, yep I got that address and phone number also? Give me a few hours and I can probably dig up her brothers address and phone number also.

There are things that you can talk about and there are things you can't talk about or share about Alizée, believe me, I know the difference.

Don't ask I'm not giving out the address.
Old 06-27-2011, 04:10 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Actually I don't doubt that she has at least looked around AAm before, especially after the autograph session where Scruffy represented us and gave her the letter and such. True, we don't know how good her english might be - as an artist who has pretty much left the US and other english-speaking regions largely untouched, she wouldn't need it. But we know she is aware of us and if she revealed that she did visit occasionally it wouldn't surprise me.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 06-27-2011, 07:07 PM

LE_LOUP_DES_STEPPES is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
First of all what I posted is the PUBLIC side of her private page. Anyone can access it that has the link to the page. DID I post the link to Alizée's private Facebook page? No I didn't.

I could give out her address and phone number to her home outside of Paris.
How about the commercial property address she and Jeremy bought south of Paris? How about her parents Joe and Michelle's home address and phone number in Ajaccio? Maybe you would like to spend some time talking to her dad at his work in Ajaccio, yep I got that address and phone number also? Give me a few hours and I can probably dig up her brothers address and phone number also.

There are things that you can talk about and there are things you can't talk about or share about Alizée, believe me, I know the difference.

Don't ask I'm not giving out the address.
Maybe you should have read thoroughly a few times to understand what I stated! To even openly disclose just her username will allow people to narrow down the real profile from the fake ones. As open "the PUBLIC side of her private page" is to even post just the username still invades her privacy, and don't worry I wont ask you for those addresses! I have better things to do with my time. As for what I stated earlier about posting links I wasn't directing that towards you but as an example from what some members on here have done and also a reminder for lurkers and AAM members to not do it.

Last edited by LE_LOUP_DES_STEPPES; 06-27-2011 at 07:13 PM..

Tags
alizee, english, les collines, limelight, video