Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 08-15-2011, 08:22 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzracing76 View Post
I agree, where is there any proof that they split on bad terms? bands/groups split with producers all the time. people need to relax and put aside all these Rumors. Nothing about ALIZEE shows any proof that she has any ill' feeligns torwards her former boss.
mz
If anything, there is far more proof to show that they split on friendly terms!

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 08-15-2011, 08:50 PM

babyblue558 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
It does indeed, thank ya.

But I do think there is some tension between them. My internet connection is too crappy for me to dig through all the threads, but there is that video with Alizée and some other French singer sitting together looking at the TV screen that asks questions, and a question for Alizée was if she'd sing with MF, and the moment that question comes up, Alizée slaps the button that dismisses the question. (Long winded description.. my bad. )
I know which video you mean! Boîte Aux Questions after Le Grand Journal. The question (at 0:07) is "Une rime avec 'Mylène Farmer?'" which as far as I can tell translates as "What rhymes with 'Mylène Farmer?'" but Alizée is smiling when she dismisses it. Tbh I can't think of anything that rhymes with 'Mylène Farmer' off the top of my head so don't blame her for dismissing the question

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5Lqt3O0tVmo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I don't read into this video as showing tension.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
If anything, there is far more proof to show that they split on friendly terms!
I agree. Alizée has spoken of Mylène in several interviews since the split and has always seemed overwhelmingly grateful with no grudge whatsoever.

Mylène on the other hand is difficult to tell because we're lucky if we get 1 decent sized interview a year out of her. As far as I know she's never spoken about Alizée in any of them since the split. But I'd say that's just typical Mylène being cagey about anything that's not her work and nothing personal against Alizée.

So yeah I think we can safely say that any tension between the 2 (if there was any!) evaporated quickly afterwards and they're on good terms and have web for quite some time.

However, I do think there is a slight rift between but it's mostly harmless rivalry and nothing serious.

Last edited by babyblue558; 08-15-2011 at 09:04 PM..
Old 08-15-2011, 10:24 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyblue558 View Post
I know which video you mean! Boîte Aux Questions after Le Grand Journal. The question (at 0:07) is "Une rime avec 'Mylène Farmer?'" which as far as I can tell translates as "What rhymes with 'Mylène Farmer?'" but Alizée is smiling when she dismisses it. Tbh I can't think of anything that rhymes with 'Mylène Farmer' off the top of my head so don't blame her for dismissing the question

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5Lqt3O0tVmo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I don't read into this video as showing tension.
Ah ha! There's the video I was talking about. Thanks for posting it.

Old 08-18-2011, 10:46 AM
For me... formidable

SpanishFan is on a distinguished road

Rumours about their relationship will never stop, unless both of them sit together for a program or an interview. But we know that is not going to happen because er... the rumours that say they don´t get on ver well...

However, it would be very interesting to read an autobiography of Mylene or Alizée and look for that specific chapter of their lives.