Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 10-12-2011, 11:26 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
You should express yourself by your words and actions, not by disfiguring yourself. Getting a tattoo says "I'm immature and want to rebel against society."
Tattoos don't say that... you say that.

Besides... women get tattoos on their faces just as often as they wear earings... it's called permanent makeup!!!!

Just think, tattoos are a known art that is considered to be so beautiful that it is common for women to get their eyebrows, eye shadow, eye and lip liner, and other features permanently inked on their faces.

But... oh wait... according to you, women everywhere are permanently disfiguring their faces.....

Old 10-12-2011, 11:39 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nubcake View Post
So you express yourself showing your a better person by judging them?
I got expensive clothes, I'm richer than you
I color my hair every month, I got money to waste
I don't have tattoos, am not hiding anything

I read some quote the other day, can't remember it all but it was something like:
A 14 year old pregnant girl isnt a slut but was raped
A man isn't ugly but got his scars fighting in iraq etc.

Blah, this whole conversation is stupid anyhow, if your already in your ways of judging than thats you, I can careless and spent enough time throughout my life already trying to explain to people. Btw, as my scars go.. having a half broken body after some 19 year old girl going 70+ running a red light and hitting me, well a tattoo removal scar is the less of my worries, but guess if you saw me walking down the street you would have thought something else entirely.
Everyone judges, it's human nature. If you think someone wearing nice clothing means they're trying to show off their wealth then well, I'd say you're judging them, wouldn't you? I don't have tattoos because I don't want to defile my body.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
Name brand clothing is generally NOT more quality than mock off brands (that is a myth they want you to falsely believe), you are paying for the name and maybe a better style but not quality!
That is simply not true. If you do your research, most name brands (I'm not talking Abercrombie and Fitch) use more high quality and expensive materials. You can definitely tell the difference between cashmere and regular wool.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxi Driver Aaron View Post
Tattoos don't say that... you say that.

Besides... women get tattoos on their faces just as often as they wear earings... it's called permanent makeup!!!!

Just think, tattoos are a known art that is considered to be so beautiful that it is common for women to get their eyebrows, eye shadow, eye and lip liner, and other features permanently inked on their faces.

But... oh wait... according to you, women everywhere are permanently disfiguring their faces.....
Yes, they are. Have you seen how much plastic surgery goes wrong? In a few years we will view plastic surgery as body mutilation. It's barbaric.

Last edited by Euphoria; 10-12-2011 at 11:39 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 10-13-2011, 01:33 AM
Alizée Cake Bandit!

Nubcake is on a distinguished road

When you judge someone, you do not define them, you define yourself.
Old 10-13-2011, 04:47 AM

Junkmale is on a distinguished road

PLAY IT LOUD!!!!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/AWnwlTdvFEw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Old 10-13-2011, 05:50 AM
Corrupt mods? No way!

HelixSix is on a distinguished road

I'm curious where Euphoria named and insulted each of you.

She stated her opinion and now is being attacked. Attacked by opinion no more valid than her own but with insults fueled by anger. It's also pathetic when you try to turn your opinion into fact to try and bully her out of the thread. Lastly, some of you just follow her around and oppose anything she says.
Old 10-13-2011, 07:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelixSix View Post
I'm curious where Euphoria named and insulted each of you.

She stated her opinion and now is being attacked. Attacked by opinion no more valid than her own but with insults fueled by anger. It's also pathetic when you try to turn your opinion into fact to try and bully her out of the thread. Lastly, some of you just follow her around and oppose anything she says.
Haha, what else do you expect?
Old 10-13-2011, 08:31 AM

WhiteFeather is on a distinguished road

If you really wanted to avoid a conflict, you could have chosen better language. Using "archaic", "tacky", "immature", and so forth, was just asking for a fight. There are ways to disagree respectfully.
Old 10-13-2011, 08:49 AM

If you're that easily offended, that's not my problem. Buck up, buttercups.
Old 10-13-2011, 12:19 PM
Alizée Cake Bandit!

Nubcake is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
Yes, they are. Have you seen how much plastic surgery goes wrong? In a few years we will view plastic surgery as body mutilation. It's barbaric.
Whats your view on bone grafting? I had a plate slip and now its a bit busted beyond repair so in a few weeks I'm getting my left shoulder and clavicle done..
Old 10-13-2011, 02:50 PM

You're kidding, right? Since when is a bone graft cosmetic surgery?