Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 12-18-2006, 07:13 AM
Gone to Alaska

guldebrett is on a distinguished road
Default Anyone interested in sharing other EuroPop Vids?

Anyone out there interested in sharing other European Pop videos? Although Alizee is my favorite by far, I do like and have other EuroPop videos, some live performances of other artists and some videos are of the retail MTV like clips.

I've got lots of other great video performances, does anyone else? More importantly, does anyone else want to share or trade? If nobody is interested or doesn't have anything to share then I guess this thread will go the way of the dinosaur.

As of now, I'm posting the EuroVids to the Off-Topic thread entitled: "Get your EuroVid fix here." Some are there right now.

I've posted this in the "Off Topic" section because I think the Videos section is probably devoted to Alizee videos, and this is off the Alizee topic.

Last edited by guldebrett; 12-20-2006 at 09:30 AM.. Reason: Added/updated paragraph.
Old 12-18-2006, 01:38 PM
Platinum Member

rwd716 is on a distinguished road

I'd share or trade, but I don't have any except for the basshunter and Najoua ones I already posted.
Old 12-18-2006, 03:20 PM
Gone to Alaska

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwd716 View Post
I'd share or trade, but I don't have any except for the basshunter and Najoua ones I already posted.
Well, if no one has a problem with it, in a day or two I'll put some links to other European music videos, some live, some video clips. I'll check back to this thread to see if the moderators don't want me to post some links. If they don't mind then I'll post some links.

Please note that because I like lots of different kind of music the videos will be of various kinds but I'm sure that whomever downloads them will find something they like.

I use WinDVD to watch my videos so if you want the best video viewer you should get it too.
Old 12-18-2006, 04:42 PM
You actually read these?

HibyPrime is on a distinguished road

I don't think anyone will mind you posting them as long as it's not something you would normally buy in a store, for example, CDs or DVDs.

TV performances and music videos should be fine..

Upload them using www.mediafire.com this site is the best atm..
Old 12-19-2006, 10:52 PM
Gone to Alaska

I'm posting some real nice EuroVids to the Off-Topic thread entitled: "Get your EuroVid fix here."

Some are there right now.