Old 01-05-2012, 03:27 AM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Megan Fox? Really?

Good God.. overrated.

Old 01-05-2012, 04:51 AM
amateur phlebotomist

Chuck is on a distinguished road

Actually, Megan Fox is in the dictionary, right next to the definition for "overrated".

Well, this only goes to prove that she's not that well-known in France anymore. If more people knew about her, there would be no way Audrey Tautou or Vanessa Paradis or Beart or Fox or, for that matter, ANY of these chicks could top Alizée. Facts are facts.

This is like looking at a list of "the most beautiful women in America" and seeing Britney Spears topping the list. I mean, I'm not going to put too much faith in it.

"Soulnaked.com", huh?

Go check out Alice Dufour, amateurs.
Old 01-09-2012, 08:28 PM

mzracing76 is on a distinguished road

ya, its a scam. not even PRISCILLA is on that list, wtf.......
Old 01-09-2012, 08:38 PM
Ethical

DrSmith is on a distinguished road

I really wish Alizée was at #17 when this thread was created so I could say, "She's only seventeeeeeeen!"

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kdoMFknKlTI?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kdoMFknKlTI?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
http://youtu.be/kdoMFknKlTI

By the way, at the time I'm posting this Alizée has fallen to number na na na na nineteen.
Old 01-09-2012, 09:22 PM

mzracing76 is on a distinguished road

OH BOY......ummm......silly thoughts, LOL
Old 01-09-2012, 10:10 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

I think it has to do with the fact that she's settled down and had a kid.. she's not attractive in the "young, new and single" way she used to be. One girl grows up, the public moves on to another.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 01-10-2012, 12:55 AM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
I think it has to do with the fact that she's settled down and had a kid.. she's not attractive in the "young, new and single" way she used to be. One girl grows up, the public moves on to another.
Although that is a good guess, unfortunately it has nothing to do with it. These ratings are based on popular votes... This is, yet, another popularity contest! So if we want Alizée to rank higher.. we just need to keep voting for her over the other girls!.. have fun!

Edit:

Heck if anyone is interested... it is easy to push Alizée up to number one on this http://www.soulnaked.com site the same way we did when she whooped Doda in the top European Artist poll ...

Last edited by Taxi Driver Aaron; 01-10-2012 at 01:00 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts