Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 01-22-2012, 08:39 PM

mzracing76 is on a distinguished road
Default Super Bowl 2012

Why dont Alizee ever get the nod to perform the super bowl halftime show. She would be a big improvement from previous performers, and a 200% improvement from lastyears performance (BEP).

We Alizee fans are not doing our job.

(If this post gets deleted, then I am quiting this forum, 3 of my threads have been deleted over the past 3 weeks, which is why Stopped coming in lately, its favortism)

MZ
Old 01-22-2012, 08:56 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

It would be pretty great for us Alizee fans but sadly only a handful of Americans know who she is. With today's outrageous performers it would be hard to hold the attention of the American public. And yes, BEP was horrible last year! I heard that Madonna will be performing this year, which is fine, but Nicki Minaj and MIA as well? UGH!

And about the deleted threads, I can assure you deleted or locked threads and deleted posts have nothing to do with favoritism.. anything we see that does not adhere to forum posting rules or is out-of-place will be deleted, locked, or moved as the case may be. I'm sorry you are unhappy about the deleted threads but rules are rules.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 01-22-2012, 09:39 PM
For me... formidable

SpanishFan is on a distinguished road

If there is one thing people around the world agree about americans is that they know how to put a good show.
I was thinking about how fascinating would be to watch Alizée perform in the 2004 halftime superbowl, for example...
She would perform a medley of her songs, with a great outfit, fireworks, backdancers, a big set of lights, confetti into the air...

Oh well, maybe in another dimension...
Old 01-22-2012, 10:49 PM
Choosy moms choose Tchaikovsky

Tchaikovsky is on a distinguished road

Ain't gonna happen.

Sorry.
Old 01-23-2012, 12:30 AM
Corrupt mods? No way!

HelixSix is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzracing76 View Post
(If this post gets deleted, then I am quiting this forum, 3 of my threads have been deleted over the past 3 weeks, which is why Stopped coming in lately, its favortism)

MZ
Honestly some of the stuff you do post is iffy, like making this thread in here when it should be in the off topic section. But you are 100% right about favoritism.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
And about the deleted threads, I can assure you deleted or locked threads and deleted posts have nothing to do with favoritism.. anything we see that does not adhere to forum posting rules or is out-of-place will be deleted, locked, or moved as the case may be. I'm sorry you are unhappy about the deleted threads but rules are rules.
You might adhere to those rules or standards but not every mod does. My history is a testament to favoritism by certain mods. I've gotten infractions based on pure spite from a few of them and I've seen a lot of sketchy stuff that mod's have done quickly not thinking anybody was watching.

There's another Super Bowl thread in here created by Scruffy. I guess this is the Alizée/Sports Discussion board now. So good luck to whichever mod is gonna play favoritism between mz and Scruffy or move/delete the threads or do nothing at all based on their own interpretation of the rules.
Old 01-23-2012, 01:35 AM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

I see this as being an Alizee-related topic because he is talking about Alizee performing for the Super Bowl. I will admit that I was prepared to move this thread based on the title before I actually read the description though, haha.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 01-23-2012, 01:50 AM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
I see this as being an Alizee-related topic because he is talking about Alizee performing for the Super Bowl. I will admit that I was prepared to move this thread based on the title before I actually read the description though, haha.
I was gonna say... you might want to change the title so it is not misleading, to something such as "Alizée should be in the Super Bowl Halftime Show for 2012" ...

mzracing76, the titles of your posts tend to be misleading. If it is Alizée related, the title should include something about Alizée, such as her name, or something related to her. the name "Super Bowl 2012" screams "off topic" at first glance. Although the thread stays within the rules, it is hard to discern so until one has read halfway down the thread... Not all mods read through the entire thread before performing clean-up duties, if they did that, they wouldn't be able to keep the threads as clean as they are because they would be too busy reading and judging.

Also note, they are mods, not judges, and humans, not bots. They make mistakes too. I've had some -- okay, a lot -- of my posts moved, edited and a few locked. ... heck... even some of the mods get cleaned up by other mods from time to time.

But rather than getting mad at the mods, or jumping to conclusions, we should try to understand their rules and play by the their game first. Again, I find it helpful to make the titles of my threads clear to the topic and not misleading.

Old 01-23-2012, 02:06 PM

mzracing76 is on a distinguished road

I am not mad at deleted posts, as much as I led you all to beleive, but was an attempted to compete with Whitefeather Ruler of Sarcasism (sorry, cant spell). Only had one thread deleted/stopped, and I think I know why, lol. I made it too political.

Yeah, I am stil learning which thread sections to use and stil trying to find older posts, this is a very interesting forum, lots of rules and regulations from what I am used to. But I must admit, I rarely see any Swear words, rude remarks, and bad behavior in here. I would truely rate this forum as Top Five, check that, Top Two. Sorry, I will never best ever, my preference, cause that would tend to lead that we as a group cannot improve on our product.

Trust me, I have advertised this forum to several people from other boards (sports, politics, friends, music, etc).

No, I am really not mad at all.
How do change titles, cause it never lets me after the fact, and yes, sometimes my titles dont line up to my threads.

MZ

Edit:

Aziri, I have to agree, BEP was bad at lasts years performance and an insult to great performers. I frequent the sports chatrooms and constantly argue with a proud BEP fan that was a p***s poor performance. And some have stated worst ever. I wish the would select decent singers or groups for something that big, and we can all dream that Alizee would get the nod one day.

Curiousity, what percentage of USA population are Alizee fans? Figurality speaking.

Last edited by mzracing76; 01-23-2012 at 02:12 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 01-23-2012, 02:18 PM

WhiteFeather is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Whitefeather Ruler of Sarcasism

You shall never have my throne! NEVER!

Edit:

Quote:
BEP was bad at lasts years performance and an insult to great performers. I frequent the sports chatrooms and constantly argue with a proud BEP fan that was a p***s poor performance. And some have stated worst ever. I wish the would select decent singers or groups for something that big, and we can all dream that Alizee would get the nod one day.

Curiousity, what percentage of USA population are Alizee fans? Figurality speaking.
Horrible performance, incredibly awesome game however.

As far as percentages go, unfortunately less than 1%. If I had to put a number on it, maybe around .25%?

Last edited by WhiteFeather; 01-23-2012 at 02:18 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 01-23-2012, 03:23 PM
Choosy moms choose Tchaikovsky

Tchaikovsky is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteFeather View Post
As far as percentages go, unfortunately less than 1%. If I had to put a number on it, maybe around .25%?
Nah I'd say it's probably closer to .0002%. Probably not even that much.