Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 01-23-2012, 07:14 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tchaikovsky View Post
Nah I'd say it's probably closer to .0002%. Probably not even that much.
Sadly that seems correct. And I'd be willing to bet cash money that a bunch of them only know about Alizee because of World of Warcraft.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 01-23-2012, 07:40 PM
For me... formidable

SpanishFan is on a distinguished road

What about Canada?
I always thought that with all the french influences, she could get some recognition over there, but it does not seem to be the case.
Old 01-23-2012, 07:55 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

The one thing that has always amazed me about the Superbowl Halftime show is how terrible the sound quality is. Even the better performers have not sounded that great. The Superbowl is huge and is broadcast all over the world. It brings in tons of money. I can't believe they don't provide a quality audio feed from the live mixing console into the broadcast signal. Even if Alizée were to perform there, it's not likely the sound quality would do her justice.
Old 01-23-2012, 09:24 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty12357 View Post
The one thing that has always amazed me about the Superbowl Halftime show is how terrible the sound quality is. Even the better performers have not sounded that great. The Superbowl is huge and is broadcast all over the world. It brings in tons of money. I can't believe they don't provide a quality audio feed from the live mixing console into the broadcast signal. Even if Alizée were to perform there, it's not likely the sound quality would do her justice.
I've heard the same thing about Saturday Night Live and several other "big" events/shows that feature live entertainment. Maybe the sound quality is secondary to them since most of the people watching are watching for football? That's still a bit lazy.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 01-23-2012, 11:10 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

I've never been to a Super Bowl but I attended two NFC championship games before in the past and the halftime shows are horrible!!!!!! nobody in the crowd can hear the band... PERIOD!... the only people that can really tell what song is being performed are the people on television. But if you are in the crowd, forget it. Not only could we not hear the band, we couldn't hear ourselves because of the dissonance from all the feedback noise and everything else... the fans started talking amongst themselves and nobody was paying attention to them after the first 30 seconds of it. It was horrible!

Old 01-24-2012, 12:10 AM

mzracing76 is on a distinguished road

Concerts during SPORTING EVENTS are secondary, not as we would say "REAL" concerts. they are their for pure entertainment while the teams take a 15 minute break whether its teh NBA, NFL, MLB, RACING. thus the sound quality is not real important at these events. they are basically Time Fillers. and there is not alot of time to setup all the equipment necessary for the SOUND GRAPHICS.
Old 02-05-2012, 10:23 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

giantsssssssssssss yeaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 02-05-2012, 11:54 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzracing76 View Post
Concerts during SPORTING EVENTS are secondary, not as we would say "REAL" concerts. they are their for pure entertainment while the teams take a 15 minute break whether its teh NBA, NFL, MLB, RACING. thus the sound quality is not real important at these events. they are basically Time Fillers. and there is not alot of time to setup all the equipment necessary for the SOUND GRAPHICS.
Nope... they are not secondary filler.. sorry bro.

Old 02-05-2012, 11:56 PM
Choosy moms choose Tchaikovsky

Tchaikovsky is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxi Driver Aaron View Post
Nope... they are not secondary filler.. sorry bro.
Well yeah, they're not fillers when teams like the Packers or Cowboys are playing.
Old 02-06-2012, 11:30 PM
Super Moderator

Mon Maquis is on a distinguished road

For those of you who are in NY and are going to the Parade tomorrow, keep and eye out for Melissa Mars. She is going to the parade and celebration tomorrow at 9:00. ; )