Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 02-08-2012, 11:25 PM
Ethical

DrSmith is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
Well said, then again MM is just making sure we don't turn into future-"You know whos"...cause that would be VERY bad.
Voldemort?
Old 02-09-2012, 07:47 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I think the thing to do is "if" I see her walking along and she looks rushed or busy, I will just try and say " Bonjour Alizee.". I will be wearing my AAm hat and shirt and if she happens to notice and might want to say something more, then so be it. Otherwise that will be it.

If she looks like she's taking her time strolling around, then I will add the line, after looking up the proper translation, "You were magnifique in Les Enfoires!", and that will be it, if again, she doesn't look interested in having any type of conversation or looks like she might be bothered, I will walk on by.

I never expected her to be here at this time. I thought after being in Les Enfoires, she'd want to go back to Paris for a while. The main reason I chose to come here is because I had 3 weeks vacation and Les Enfoires was the main part of my trip. Going south from there at this time of year was a natural choice. I'd been to places to the southeast and southwest of Lyon ( Barcelona, Lisbon, Nice, MonteCarlo, Milan, Venice, so Corsica was kind of one of the few distinct areas I hadn't been to. You add the fact that Alizee is from here and it was an easy choice.

There's also the fact that some of you know there are things going on with my job that makes my future with them along with my travel benefits uncertain. So I figured if I ever was going to go here, something I didn't have much interest in the past in, then I'd better do it on this trip.

So I hope if we do meet, she doesn't think I'm stalking her. I know there are people in here and AF who know where she lived here and where she lives in Paris, but I never sought that info on any of my trips.

I think it's only natural for fans to want to see places she's performed, places connected with her history and that's what this part of the trip was. There's a line between being a fan and being a stalker and I don't think what I'm doing crosses it. I just hope if we bump into one another, she sees things the same way.

Edit:

I think I had mentioned that I had planned on going to Livorno, Italy for 2 days starting today, then to Genoa, Italy for 2, then spending my last night in Paris, before flying back.

I cancelled my two days in Livorno to stay here. That's not much of a problem because I would probably have to alter my plans due to the airline job actions in France. But I don't see any point in staying here beyond that. It's kind of a pipe dream to think I might bump into her and even if I do, probably the most I could really hope for is a bonjour in passing.

So as it is, it means I will be spending these 2 days in an area I've already been through a few times, but today, that's not much of a problem, because it so far is the most beautiful day of the trip. Mostly sunny. A great day for walking around.

Problem is I probably stick out like a sore thumb here, even without my AAm shirt. I walk around a circuit that encompasses Point Foch, where they have people selling goods in a square, then down to the waterfront. The first part is where the big ships come in, then there is a marina right next to it with a bunch of small boats, including the "Lili".
Then it's up to the Citadel, a fort on the point. Then the other side of that there is the beach part of the waterfront. After that there is Place de Gaulle; a large open square. Last there is a lot of trendy shops, which I'm sure she'd probably find to her liking.

So what I did so far make a loop, then stop in one area at a cafe and had a cup of coffee and a waffle with nutella and read my book for a while. I then made another loop and then sat down in Place Degaulle and did some more reading. But I'm sure there are people who notice this gringo.

Now it's around 1:30 and a lot of shops close from 12 to 2, so I'm taking a break, then I'll go back out for lunch , then repeat the process. It's fine today because like I say, it's a beautiful day. Tomorrow it probably get a little old, so it's the last day I will do it. That 's if I they don't throw me in the Bastille before then. Then it's on to Italy.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 02-09-2012 at 07:47 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 02-09-2012, 08:06 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

You don't even know how relaxing that sounds right now...oh my goodness. Have a great time Scruff enjoy the trip
Old 02-09-2012, 10:51 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
You don't even know how relaxing that sounds right now...oh my goodness. Have a great time Scruff enjoy the trip

Tell me about it. I have to sit here and babysit the Drama Queens that work for me.
Old 02-09-2012, 12:38 PM

Well there were no sightings on the Alizee front today. Ajaccio is a very nice place, but I'm about to start climbing the walls right now. What makes it tougher is it's harder to find people you can effectively communicate with. You add that to the fact that it's a slow time of year, it leads to some long nights. So one more day in the pursuit of the elusive Alizee, then I'll have to pack it in.
Old 02-09-2012, 07:00 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I walk around a circuit that encompasses Point Foch, where they have people selling goods in a square, then down to the waterfront. The first part is where the big ships come in, then there is a marina right next to it with a bunch of small boats, including the "Lili".
Then it's up to the Citadel, a fort on the point. Then the other side of that there is the beach part of the waterfront. After that there is Place de Gaulle; a large open square. Last there is a lot of trendy shops, which I'm sure she'd probably find to her liking.

So what I did so far make a loop, then stop in one area at a cafe and had a cup of coffee and a waffle with nutella and read my book for a while. I then made another loop and then sat down in Place Degaulle and did some more reading. But I'm sure there are people who notice this gringo.
Haha.. well it's good to hear you got some nice weather.. I bet you know Ajaccio like the back of your hand now.

Btw did you check out the Jetée de la Citadelle and Mc Gregors aswell and the Napolean Monument?

Bonne Chance tommorow anyway.. it's only natural to look out for Alizée considering you're in her hometown!

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 02-10-2012, 01:19 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Have a good day Scruffy.

Last edited by Rev; 02-10-2012 at 12:42 PM..
Old 02-10-2012, 01:43 AM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
What time did she say "time to dance" today?
Between 7-8:00 PM (Paris time). I guess either she's working overtime or taking a night dance class.

Last edited by Jake04; 02-10-2012 at 02:55 AM..
Old 02-10-2012, 02:29 AM

C est l'heure de la danse

Does that mean she's back in the dance studio? If so, why at 7pm or was she just saying on a rough basis, timewise, it's time to hit the studio again? Or is it in reference to another web site or some song or something.
If she's back in the studio here, I'm probably not going to bump into her. Now I dont mind walking around this beautiful town, doing some more sightseeing with the chance that I might bump into her, but I'm not gonna hang out, outside a dance studio. That doesn't seem quite right to me.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 02-10-2012 at 02:32 AM..
Old 02-10-2012, 02:58 AM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

Well of course don't hang out outside the studio. Sign up for classes and go inside