Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 02-18-2012, 02:55 PM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

looks like Alizée already unfollowed Jérémy. Or he blocked her. damn it.

EDIT: I don't think she doesn't say anything because everyone know that all the rumours are bullshit. When the first rumours about A. & J. splitting up were in the news in 2009 she denied it in less than a day. She wanted to make it clear that they are still together... and now? Silence. And it's even a bigger rumour that last time because last time it was only in one minor newspaper and now it's in the Voici.

Perhaps this silence is a sign. That something is true about this rumour. That we maybe could take it as gospel now.
And all I see is life, life in a beautiful light."
Old 02-18-2012, 02:55 PM

EDIT: I don't think she doesn't say anything because everyone know that all the rumours are bullshit. When the first rumours about A. & J. splitting up were in the news in 2009 she denied it in less than a day. She wanted to make it clear that they are still together... and now? Silence. And it's even a bigger rumour that last time because last time it was only in one minor newspaper and now it's in the Voici.

Perhaps this silence is a sign. That something is true about this rumour. That we maybe could take it as gospel now.
Old 02-18-2012, 03:05 PM

Jordy is on a distinguished road

A bit off, but...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
It definitely cost her money but it would have cost her a lot more if she didn't cancel.
But she would have got a lot of money if her manager wasn't that stupid.

So the cancelled concerts had nothing to do with the relationship between Alizée and Jeremy.
Old 02-18-2012, 03:08 PM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

Well I'm watching the sir Sid page to see if it blocks all Lili related pages, but so far it has not. So maybe she unfollowed the page. Dunno.

And I understand what you are saying Jenny. The fact that both Lili and Matt are remaining silent does seem odd. But I wouldnt call anything "fact" just yet.
Old 02-18-2012, 03:10 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny_HRO87 View Post

Or maybe he just doesn't want his wife following him on twitter for obvious reasons. She is his wife and twitter is for his friends .... when you live and have a daughter with someone; you don't need and very likely don't want them following you on twitter.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
A bit off, but...

So the cancelled concerts had nothing to do with the relationship between Alizée and Jeremy.
I dont know why you're telling me that because I never said it did

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Last edited by Future Raptor Ace; 02-18-2012 at 03:10 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 02-18-2012, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Or maybe he just doesn't want his wife following him on twitter for obvious reasons. She is his wife and twitter is for his friends .... when you live and have a daughter with someone; you don't need and very likely don't want them following you on twitter.
[b]
Edit:
This is a good point. I don't think Lili ever had Jeremy as a friend on her public Facebook. Private sure, but not on the career based page.
Old 02-18-2012, 03:17 PM

Quote:
maybe I'm stupid but this doesn't make any sense to me...

Twitter is for everyone. If couples add each other on facebook for example why not follow each other on Twitter? A lot of people do so. And in this weird modern life it even means something when couples split up and unfollow each other. Like I said before.
Old 02-18-2012, 03:20 PM

Jordy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I dont know why you're telling me that because I never said it did
Sorry, I wasn't telling that part directly as a reaction to your post, I just continued in the discussion about the canceled concerts and mainly to this part:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post
Her relationship with Jérémy has obviously changed, and that dates back to 2008. I guess I can say now that I always felt it was problems in their marriage (and hence their professional relationship too) that was part of the reason for the cancellation of the concert at the Grand Rex.
Old 02-18-2012, 03:20 PM

Sorry Jenny I guess we were psoting at the same time.

As I said, she never added Jeremy on her official Facebook, at least not that I remember. Maybe keeping career and personal life separate kinda thing.
Old 02-18-2012, 03:23 PM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
Of course they lost money by cancelling the concert. Do you think that it didn't cost her anything to get out of the commitment?!!
Mike said it best I think

Quote:
It definitely cost her money but it would have cost her a lot more if she didn't cancel.
Thank for answering for me it saves me time. Sometime you have to go with what will end up costing you less and that is what was done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
A bit off, but...

It didn't have anything to do with her manager, there just wasn't interest in her or the album at the time or location. The second canceling was definitely known before she said anything or anyone was told about it as DJ Karve was booked in another country for that night and he was supposed to be playing in her concerts. Quite frankly you're lucky anything was said, cause someone had to coerce her into writing that letter and that fella stayed up that night helping her do the letter.

Regards,

Jung

Tags
lobster hunters