Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 02-21-2012, 11:35 PM
For me... formidable

SpanishFan is on a distinguished road

I think the napkin deserves its very own thread.
Old 02-21-2012, 11:35 PM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

I just heard that the Prince of Monaco Got punched out in a US club. Someone was really angry about this rumor starting at that soccer game!
Old 02-21-2012, 11:39 PM

pepelepew is on a distinguished road

All kidding aside, that tweet is classic Alizee and it really tells me all I need to know. She is precious!The Will Smith one not the napkin.

Last edited by pepelepew; 02-22-2012 at 12:11 AM..
Old 02-22-2012, 12:00 AM

JoeNY is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tchaikovsky View Post
I wish Alizée had never drawn on that napkin. I wish none of this had happened...
What napkin? I saw a napkin of a boy and girl holding hands. Alizee drew that? How'd someone get a hold of it? I'm only on page 15 of this thread, but I can't help looking to the end to see if there's fresh news.

I just hope Alizee comes out and makes it official and public. Then someone start a support thread for her which we'll make into 10,000 pages long. I hope the web host that AlizeeAmerica is using can support it. BTW, am I the only one who seems happy about this news? I just love the fact that Alizee is out in public again. She's looked happier than ever. She has been giving us a treat since last Spring. First, she finally starts becoming active on Facebook and Twitter. Then the trip to Mexico as well as a few TV appearances. I'm glad she's coming out. I just wish she'd come to this forum and acknowledge that she knows we exist in America.
Old 02-22-2012, 12:02 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
Well her last cryptic tweet for the night was a retweet of something Will Smith said.

Quote:
I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, and I've been hurt, but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect, but I'm thankful.

You guys want take a shot at this one?

This should one be worth a good ten pages.
Wow! What a statement. It's so simple, but it puts this woman we look upon as a Goddess on the same level playing field as us. I'd love to see a detailed report of every part of that statement. She should really write a book some day on her career. I'm sure it'd be a best seller. It just added one more item to my already immeasurably long list of why I love this woman and her music so much.

Quote:
I wish Alizée had never drawn on that napkin. I wish none of this had happened...
I think we all wish none of this had happened. We want nothing but happiness for her and though she looks happy now, there had to be times of sadness for her and probably deep sadness at that and who knows how long that sadness went on and that's one thing that bothers me to no end to think of her being sad and not being able to do anything about it.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 02-22-2012 at 12:16 AM..
Old 02-22-2012, 12:07 AM

JoeNY is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianO1 View Post
Lol it is like a soap opera isn't it. Next thing we will hear is that Matt is Jeremy's long lost brother.
Or Matt and Jeremy are an item. There's rumors about both of them being...you know. Or maybe it's just being French.
Old 02-22-2012, 12:28 AM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
That made me laugh harder than it should have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post

hey this thread has been healthy for this site ... it was a ghost town before this thread so kodos.... let it be another 100 pages for all I care!
VERY TRUE! I have noticed that a lot more people are online at most hours since this A + M business. Let it be noted that we've delved into crazy discussions over many trivial things in the past.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée

Last edited by Azhiri; 02-22-2012 at 12:29 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 02-22-2012, 01:14 AM

texasguy is on a distinguished road

That quote didn't come from Will Smith, he doesn't have twitter. It's from a parody account. How's that for a new twist on things? lol
Old 02-22-2012, 06:28 AM

awkward Turtle is on a distinguished road

Has anybody asked themselves yet where this napkin is now?
Old 02-22-2012, 10:10 AM

Finnishguy is on a distinguished road

Jaja, I was away for weekend and you was written plenty of pages here so I don't know if someone already mentioned that thing...

maybe it's not good to talk about that but who cares. soo, maybe A and Jérémy has some disputes about new music. who does and what does, who makes and what to make etc Yea, far-fetched alternative but I can't except it since Alizée posted that news that she was for visit to Sony and talked about new album..

Tags
lobster hunters