Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 02-19-2012, 12:50 AM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tchaikovsky View Post
I once kept that on a background tab on my computer for a whole month.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 02-19-2012, 03:58 AM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
There's no way to explain this to anyone who isn't me or Jalen, and it doesn't make any sense otherwise. But I felt it would be appropriate to post in this thread because when I saw it again, I just busted out laughing, and while I was laughing just at the general absurdity, the silliness of it all, so many great memories of inside jokes and great conversations came flooding back that I was overcome and started crying while laughing. I laughed until I cried.

JALEN. I LOVE YOU, BRO.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
I once kept that on a background tab on my computer for a whole month.
http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/1JCCor..._to_get_classy

(Preface: In the school's newspaper room there's a couch. I take advantage of this.)

I don't have a first, and newspaper is second, so I once came in early to catch up on some work and naturally got classy as fuck. I woke up an hour later with everyone working as if nothing happened. I was greeted with "You're so cute when you sleep."

Last edited by user472884; 02-19-2012 at 03:58 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 02-23-2012, 10:22 PM

Being such a dedicated Cracked reader that I can now predict the columnist who wrote each article just by looking at the title (with about 95% accuracy).

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 02-24-2012, 07:21 AM
Recline yourself

The bald patch on my neckbeard looks remarkably less bald than usual.
Old 02-24-2012, 07:35 AM
Ethical

DrSmith is on a distinguished road

-Caroline Loeb - C'est la ouate

(nsfw?)

<object width="480" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/F0ivS16j6FM?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/F0ivS16j6FM?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
Old 02-24-2012, 09:09 PM

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZWmrfgj0MZI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited by Azhiri; 02-24-2012 at 09:12 PM..
Old 02-25-2012, 01:18 AM
Recline yourself

Several things from this evening:

--------------

The surge of self-esteem and confidence I got from looking over the work of the other competitors in another photography contest I'm in.

I had to go to this gallery and set up matted prints and everything. After two hours of that, I wandered around in frustrated excitement.

Really? You're 18 years old, entering this contest, I see you've applied for a scholarship from a no-name art school in One-Stop-Light, Wyoming... and five of your ten photos are out of focus, "macro" shots of flowers?

---------------------

Walking around and seeing photos taken by actual photographers with actual talent and skill (not wapanese Mid-Westerns who think they're going to change the world by majoring in liberal arts). The few kids that actually understand such simple things as "Make sure your fucking picture is in focus" all the way to harder concepts to grasp like great composition.

-------------------

Offending a Mid-Western (specifically, one who I doubt has ever been out of state) art-snob wannabe.

To set the scene, the kids (it's a senior show) are divided up amongst the majority of Wapanese clothing (beanies with animal ears on them, arbitrary black makeup, plastic jewelry, mis-matched colored shoes, the works) and the minority of the Wapanese that think they can appear more cultured and less Wapanese by dressing up in formal attire (as in a teen character on the Disney Channel wearing a loose tie and an un-tucked shirt and vest).

I'm standing in front of my stall wearing simple slacks, laceless dress shoes, a Charlie Sheenish button shirt, and my leather jacket. Just standing, judging the slight crookedness of how I hung my pictures, drinking soda.

So this Robert Langdon-lookin' foo' comes up and starts asking me really snobbish questions about my pictures.

The bit that sticks with me is (in regards to a picture of a hallway in a museum, The Getty Villa. A simple vanishing point) when he asked me what kind of statement I was trying to make about the general American's opinion of museums and I just looked at him and said "None. I just liked the way it looked."

He scurried away like I was a Klump.

-----------------------

Finding a nearby candy store that sold gay bacon strips
Old 02-27-2012, 11:33 PM

I finally figured out how to edit my pictures like Alizee does :3

Old 02-28-2012, 12:25 AM
For me... formidable

SpanishFan is on a distinguished road

That great picture is lacking a little bit of Alizée's classic two finger peace sign
Old 02-28-2012, 02:10 AM

WhiteFeather is on a distinguished road

This is one of 3 pieces of multimedia that almost made me cry at the ending.