Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 02-20-2012, 04:58 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Scruffydog I've worked around a majority of women for over 23 years and I could write a book on the subject. If I hadn't seen all the nasty games they play with guys I would agree with you, if there is a problem it must be Jeremy's fault.

Like the title of the book Men are From Mars, Women are from Venus.

I'm old enough to know several couples that have been divorced and I can say it runs about 50 / 50 on which one is at fault.
Old 02-20-2012, 05:04 PM

lalorocks is on a distinguished road

In November 12 Alizee returned to france after the show at la academia
Old 02-20-2012, 05:04 PM

lalorocks is on a distinguished road

In November 12 Alizee returned to france after the show at la academia
Old 02-20-2012, 05:19 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
Yup; also I don't recall Jeremy ever having spiky hair; it was either long or shaved

Now about the picture
I think it is a picture of Alizee giving a heart shaped balloon to a crying Matt.
What I think this means is she is saying to Matt, im sorry I don't love you like the rumors say; I love you as a friend don't be sad. That is my interpretation of it, what that means with respect to Jeremy I do not know.
Or she may have just done an innocent little doodle on a napkin at a restaurant.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 02-20-2012, 06:04 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
Or she may have just done an innocent little doodle on a napkin at a restaurant.
I do not agree, it is symbolic hence her little "wink" ... whether we are associating the right symbolism should be the debate .... but im willing to bet my life it is a symbolic drawing and not a random one.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianO1 View Post
Man i mentioned the crying Matt a page ago!

But it is possible she mah be divorced, but not dating Matt. She loves soccer, maybe they were talking about the event at LE, and he invited her as a friend.
Yup you did and I think you are right ... the spiky hair says it all to me.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
You're absolutely right about that. As for me personaly, I know very little about Jeremy, I knew nothing about his career, prior to him meeting Alizee and even since then, I've had little interest in him. All I cared about is the fact that he seemed to make Alizee happy.

As far as Alizee, there's still a lot we don't know about her, but there is so much more we found out about her over the years, than we have about Jeremy. Such as the good relationship she has with her parents. I heard that her mother went with her all the time, to Paris, on tour, wherever, until she was 18 and I've never heard her complain about it. She sang happy birthday to her dad at one of her concerts. She goes to Corsica on a regular basis to see family and freinds. There's the film of her in Ajaccio where her little brother runs past her and she playfuly runs after him. All indications of a person with strong family values.

There have been so many little moments over the years that have showed what kind of person she is inside. The little video I posted where a little brat almost pulls her into the seats and she doesn't get pissed, she get's a big laugh out of it and more recently in this years LE when the singer next to her sat down by mistake and Alizee gives her a kind of look of reprimand, but can't keep a straight face.

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0CKlLakAI9g" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>

So we've seen so much evidence that seems to indicate Alizee is such a wonderful person inside and It's hard to believe she would be the cause of this marriage ending if indeed it is at an end.

With Jeremy, at least on my part, again I know nothing about this guy, so to me, he hasn't showed that he is not the type of person that could be the cause of this, so if I "had to choose" who I thought put an end to it, I'd have to choose JC. Now that's terribly unfair I guess, but I think it's just of what I've seen of Alizee, she does not appear to be the type to take marriage lightly and I just don't know if the same is true of Jeremy. Advantage Alizee!
I agree with everything you said Scruffy, but one thing we all have to take into account is everything we saw and know about her is in front of the camera so to speak. People act differently on stage than off stage so I ask "how much of Alizee do we think we know, and how much do we actually know?"
Also I do think Alizee is generally a good heated person, but that still doesn't mean she cant be the cause. Things happen, emotions are things we cant change no matter how good we are ... nothing lasts forever because there is no such thing as forever! Sometimes two people drift apart, if she is the cause it does not make her a bad person but only human ... a simple thing some people here have a hard time contemplating and it is understandable because she is a hero to some.

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Last edited by Future Raptor Ace; 02-20-2012 at 06:10 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 02-20-2012, 06:08 PM

pepelepew is on a distinguished road

It appears to me if we are judging from symbolism, that Alizee is in love with Matt and he is undecided. That the outcome is hidden in the cloud and will be written in the stars. Or if Jeremy has spiked hair now, he is detached and undecided with same result. Or the art work is actually done by Annily and all bets are off. Or she is in love with the gay spiked hair lady from Les Enfoires. I don't remember her name and I really don't want to go there anyway lol!
Old 02-20-2012, 06:27 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

Old 02-20-2012, 06:50 PM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
Alizee knows what she's doing. With all the rumors going on, she's not just going to tweet a random picture or drawing she knows will be subject of more speculation. I really believe she's trying to tell us something.

My interpretation of that is the girl holding a heart-shaped balloon is in love with a guy with a tattoo and spiky hair. The star coming out of a dark cloud symbolizing her coming out of a troubled marriage. Kind of like a new beginning. And by putting her name on it...

Mmmm. May be I should apply for CSI job!
Old 02-20-2012, 06:53 PM
n

Karlalizee is on a distinguished road

This is STILL going on?
Old 02-20-2012, 06:57 PM

WhiteFeather is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake04 View Post
Alizee knows what she's doing. With all the rumors going on, she's not just going to tweet a random picture or drawing she knows will be subject of more speculation. I really believe she's trying to tell us something.

My interpretation of that is the girl holding a heart-shaped balloon is in love with a guy with a tattoo and spiky hair. The star coming out of a dark cloud symbolizing her coming out of a troubled marriage. Kind of like a new beginning. And by putting her name on it...
I don't mean to sound rude with this but:

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/u70EYe4vy8U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

She's tweeted random pics before. She's done food, city shots, pets, presents, why not doodles?

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlalizee View Post
This is STILL going on?
I thought that too... about 20 pages ago.

Last edited by WhiteFeather; 02-20-2012 at 06:57 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts

Tags
lobster hunters