Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 04-14-2012, 03:45 AM
For me... formidable

SpanishFan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by alizeefan View Post

Correct me if im wrong but you'd be buying those shirts from AAm so they would get their cut , same with Alizée i'm sure she got a nice cut .

No... I just made that silly design myself. I would send it to some company to print and that's it. I would not pay anything to the artist or musician that it is in my design.
I could choose the image I want and send it to print.

You can try your own designs here:
http://www.shirtmockup.com/

Quote:
Originally Posted by alizeefan View Post
As for all that stuff in the video i would guess there is plenty of it left over somewhere and it is just a matter of finding the right contact to purchase .

The fever for me is simply that i'm the opposite of most people or collectors .
I don't want every single - single cd , dvd etc but i'd love to have a few lanyards , the hoody , the jean jacket and a buncha concert shirts . That is what i collect and i find will use and enjoy more on an everyday basis to actually wear than owning a cd or dvd that will get played once , ripped and put on a shelf . Also due to there being no info about this type of merchandise i thought it would make a good topic but as things tend to go for me turns into something else lol . Love you grrls !

I understand your desire, it is only that I don't think anyone has a list of all the merchandise you ask for, otherwise we would know already about that...
If you want a hoodie, a pen, a pendant jacket, ot a t-shirt... I would find it easier to order it yourself with your personal design and your own instructions to the people who personalise and sells all that kind of stuff. At least looks easier than looking for stuff that was being sold four years ago...
I did not read anything about that on any mexican forum... and they are hardcore...

I am still looking for someone over here who can make me an Alizée plush!
I don't care if it is official or not, or if it fits as "merchandise", but it would look great in my bedroom

Old 04-14-2012, 04:09 AM
Оле Оле

alizeefan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpanishFan View Post
No... I just made that silly design myself. I would send it to some company to print and that's it. I would not pay anything to the artist or musician that it is in my design.
I could choose the image I want and send it to print.

You can try your own designs here:
http://www.shirtmockup.com/

I understand your desire, it is only that I don't think anyone has a list of all the merchandise you ask for, otherwise we would know already about that...
If you want a hoodie, a pen, a pendant jacket, ot a t-shirt... I would find it easier to order it yourself with your personal design and your own instructions to the people who personalise and sells all that kind of stuff. At least looks easier than looking for stuff that was being sold four years ago...
I did not read anything about that on any mexican forum... and they are hardcore...

I am still looking for someone over here who can make me an Alizée plush!
I don't care if it is official or not, or if it fits as "merchandise", but it would look great in my bedroom

Nah i'm tellin' ya'll not anyone knows everything , even Alizée herself doesn't know about half the stuff out there i just read that somewhere too her saying that . It is almost an impossible task and there are things such as what i've mentioned and thought of others do not . Just when you think o k we found it all know it all . . . Along comes another catalog ,video and so on full of items no one even considered . Which is why to have an electronic list is better than a hard copy you can't update . Mexicans etc are HC right but as i said above no one is really interested in this stuff , pens and shirts don't matter they focus on music dvd , cd etc . Which i'm guessing the trinket merchandise in any of the books is secondary to music related items . Again no one is much interested in shirts etc and variations of such .

I love to design stuff but prefer to find the official or even un-official items if some of these maybe . But i noticed the higher priced ticket items there have what looks tobe official tags on them such as the jean jacket . . Also part of the fun for me is the thrill of the chase - YES i scored an OFFICIAL lanyard - poster , concert shirt and so on . Also many of the items i have scored for me talking to those i buy it off it was a special item to them having gone to the show and purchased it there i get a story and makes the items that much more meaningful .

An Alizée stuffy/plush now that is cool and i'd love to have one of those too , see it's items like that i love to see . Much more fun to me to scope out these unique items than seeing the same cd dvd ,tv performance posted and talked about rehashed over and over . I will look into that and let you know if i find anyone who makes such .

I may design a pair of Alizée trainers/shoes/sneakers . I did one for Assol'/Ассоль . Forget the link but got it somewhere if anyone needs i can search and find it let me know .

Last edited by alizeefan; 04-14-2012 at 04:14 AM..
Old 04-18-2012, 11:11 AM
Оле Оле

Another catalog

a few more shirts in a collection not a bad price either 100 € !

this one the shirts are only 3 € !

Here i found a bit better images of the JAM & MCE shirts

and the ML shirt a bit better pics

Last edited by alizeefan; 04-18-2012 at 12:33 PM..
Old 04-19-2012, 11:20 PM
Оле Оле

Default Alizée Jacotey University

I'm gettin' the hoody ! ( un-official nice quality , have one with my name and it's sweet everyone always asks about it and if it is real

Old 05-19-2013, 01:37 PM
Оле Оле

Old 05-19-2013, 02:39 PM
Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn

lapinschous is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpanishFan View Post

Hair and forehead look unrealistic...

La Nostalgie des jours gourmands..