Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 05-07-2012, 10:50 PM
n

Karlalizee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptjmwa View Post
haha. It is a problem, but I wouldn't say it's a mental disorder. That might be taking it a bit too far.
She has Tattoo-itis!
Old 05-09-2012, 05:22 PM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdan View Post
I stay in front of it for a minute and yes, I think there is kind of private rooms , like a massage parlor.

Old 05-09-2012, 06:20 PM

Davedel is on a distinguished road

I wish she would knock that crap off! Alizee is beautiful and I hate to see her keep marking up her beautiful body. One or two tattoos, ok, but not to be the tattooed woman. Please, Alizee, enough is enough! Give us a break!
Old 05-09-2012, 06:36 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Unfortunately I think the main man in her life is dancerman and rather than being the type of guy who should talk some sense into this girl, I feel he is more likely to be the type to say to her "You go girl.". I think we need to hope she meets a man soon who has a head on his shoulders.

Didn't she say not long ago that there is going to be some type of tatoo event, I think in Paris early next year, maybe at Rin tin tin or whatever his name is? If it didn't already happen and it is going to take place next year, I think she is going to try and ramp up for it. There will be more tatoos. Not tatoo...........................tatoos.
Old 05-09-2012, 07:19 PM

JoeNY is on a distinguished road

As her loyal fans, we need to hold an online intervention for her. So how about we set a date and a time, and everyone sends her this Tweet (or something similar): "Alizee, please stop writing all over your beautiful body. Love you anyway."
Old 05-09-2012, 07:33 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

I don't think she'd go for a man who would try to discourage her from doing what she wants with her own body. If I were a close friend and she asked for my opinion, I would say, "I personally wouldn't get any more tattoos, I think you look beautiful without them, but if you really want to keep getting them I'm not going to stop you."

Now, if it were something like a drinking problem or drugs, there'd definitely be reason for intervention, but it's not quite that serious.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 05-09-2012, 07:41 PM
For me... formidable

SpanishFan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée

mmm...
Old 05-09-2012, 08:01 PM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeNY View Post
As her loyal fans, we need to hold an online intervention for her. So how about we set a date and a time, and everyone sends her this Tweet (or something similar): "Alizee, please stop writing all over your beautiful body. Love you anyway."
The problem with this is she might feel isolated and refrain from using twitter again. Or still get tattoos but stop sharing us her pictures.
Old 05-09-2012, 08:23 PM

Junkmale is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
I don't think she'd go for a man who would try to discourage her from doing what she wants with her own body. If I were a close friend and she asked for my opinion, I would say, "I personally wouldn't get any more tattoos, I think you look beautiful without them, but if you really want to keep getting them I'm not going to stop you."

Now, if it were something like a drinking problem or drugs, there'd definitely be reason for intervention, but it's not quite that serious.
Nail....head!
Words of wisdom (as per usual) from Azhiri.
Old 05-09-2012, 10:23 PM

OGRE is on a distinguished road

Tattoo? Did someone say Tattoo?