Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 07-15-2012, 12:06 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
So do you guys think it was really Jeremy who had her in check all these years and now shes back to being a wild kid again? Im actually kind of worried about her; this all seems too spontaneous to me.
I have an ex-employee like that. Her husband kept her somewhat in check. Two years ago he falls over dead with a Heart Attack. Six months later she becomes this wild child type who sleeping around with guys she is meeting on the Internet dating sights. Attitude went from tolerable to a nightmare where she could do not wrong in her mind and was winding up my employees over nothing, stirring the pot as they say.

She meets this guy online and went to Arizona for a long weekend. three months later moves out there to be with him. For me it was one of the happiest days of my life when that psycho quit. Nine months later, things have greatly improved with Employee moral with her out of here.

With Alizée you would think with her living at home her mom and dad could give her some guidance. I wish they would sit her down and show her what she is doing to her body isn't something normal woman her age do.

I'm wondering if Dog Boy (Rin Tin Tin) and his tattoo parlor is the one putting it in Alizée's head, that she is going to be his star attraction at the Tattoo convention he's hosting. Alizée is so hungry to be on top again, that might be the reason for these spontaneous tattoos she is plastering all over her body.

Last edited by ALS; 07-15-2012 at 12:09 PM..
Old 07-15-2012, 12:07 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
So do you guys think it was really Jeremy who had her in check all these years and now shes back to being a wild kid again? Im actually kind of worried about her; this all seems too spontaneous to me.
All I know is Alizée is single... I'm single .... and... well..... I'm single. hehehe...

Jeremy who? lol

If he did keep her in "check" his rule must have been that all tats had to be in reference to him or Anilly. I would consider that to be more controlling and dictating.

Old 07-15-2012, 01:10 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

Alizee is a follower of trends. Ever since I've been looking into what she wears, it's been obvious. Now, I'm pretty sure that rolls over into other aspects of her life. She wants to be seen as trendy and current, and that's probably why she is getting all these tattoos. Tattoos aren't really taboo anymore, tons of people are getting them because it's the cool thing to do. I'm sure they do have some meaning for her, but most people that are REALLY into tattoos don't just go get random tattoos every week to symbolize how much they love Tweety bird or whatever.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxi Driver Aaron View Post
Let's vote...

Who likes Alizée for who she is and wants her to be happy?

And who thinks Alizée should live the life that her fans dictate even if it makes her miserable?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
If gurl needs tattoos to truly be happy, she got bigger problems going on.

Edit for wrong quote

Last edited by Euphoria; 07-15-2012 at 01:11 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 07-15-2012, 01:15 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
Alizee is a follower of trends. Ever since I've been looking into what she wears, it's been obvious. Now, I'm pretty sure that rolls over into other aspects of her life. She wants to be seen as trendy and current, and that's probably why she is getting all these tattoos. Tattoos aren't really taboo anymore, tons of people are getting them because it's the cool thing to do. I'm sure they do have some meaning for her, but most people that are REALLY into tattoos don't just go get random tattoos every week to symbolize how much they love Tweety bird or whatever.

Edit:

Edit for wrong quote
And that is what worries me! I agree, who knows what problems the stress of recent years has caused her. I just have the problem where I cant take her seriously anymore and I dont know if I ever could.

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 07-15-2012, 01:42 PM
For me... formidable

SpanishFan is on a distinguished road

You can have a couple of tattoos because is the trend or you like how they look in your body. But I don't think she's following the trend now, I think is more like an habit for her right now.
I mean, today July 15, seventh month of the year. How many tattoos did she get during these seven months of 2012?
The bird, the Forever Young one, Sailor Moon, Minny Mouse, now her forearm...
And probably there will be more coming in the next few months.

Since all we can do is guessing about the reasons for this increase in the number of tattoos in a shorter space of time, here is my guess: I don't think she has a serious problem or going through a wild period.
If she took her daughter for a trip around the world and forgetting about the rest of the world or something like that, I would think then that she acting in a rebel way. But the tattoos are just another aspect of her life, maybe a little addiction to the ink that she has, or maybe something she can have her mind ocuppied with , because I am 100% sure that as soon as she leaves the Tin Tin shop with a new tattoo, she is already thinking about the next one.

The not so good thing about this aspect of her life is that is very evident and changes her image and looks, and as consecuence there are some fans who don't like tattoos, other fans that don't mind about them, and others that don't mind about tatoos but think that Alizée's in particular are not great choices because size, colour, placement...

Yes, I Know, I am captain obvious...
Old 07-15-2012, 02:12 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post

Edit:

Edit for wrong quote
Totally agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpanishFan View Post
You can have a couple of tattoos because is the trend or you like how they look in your body. But I don't think she's following the trend now, I think is more like an habit for her right now.
I mean, today July 15, seventh month of the year. How many tattoos did she get during these seven months of 2012?
The bird, the Forever Young one, Sailor Moon, Minny Mouse, now her forearm...
And probably there will be more coming in the next few months.

Since all we can do is guessing about the reasons for this increase in the number of tattoos in a shorter space of time, here is my guess: I don't think she has a serious problem or going through a wild period.
If she took her daughter for a trip around the world and forgetting about the rest of the world or something like that, I would think then that she acting in a rebel way. But the tattoos are just another aspect of her life, maybe a little addiction to the ink that she has, or maybe something she can have her mind ocuppied with , because I am 100% sure that as soon as she leaves the Tin Tin shop with a new tattoo, she is already thinking about the next one.

The not so good thing about this aspect of her life is that is very evident and changes her image and looks, and as consecuence there are some fans who don't like tattoos, other fans that don't mind about them, and others that don't mind about tatoos but think that Alizée's in particular are not great choices because size, colour, placement...

Yes, I Know, I am captain obvious...
Totally agree.

I would just like to add for my part that I am not worried or concerned about Alizée because of this trend in getting tattoos. I also believe there is no deep, dark reason for it, nor do I think she is going through some drastic change. I think she is still the same Alizée and she just loves tattoos and is following the trend. Personally, I am not a fan of tattoos, and I don’t think Alizée’s tattoos in particular do anything for her appearance or image. To me, her choice of tattoos seems to present an image of someone who is still childlike inside. At her age, soon to release her 5th album, I guess I am expecting an artist that is more mature. I guess that does disappoint me somewhat. But I’ve said it many times before - it’s her choice and her body. She has the right to decide what she likes, and so do I. I just keep my dislike for her tattoos separate from how I feel about her music.

But I admit, I would hate to see her like this:

Old 07-15-2012, 04:06 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

ROFLMAO!... we keep better track of Alizée's tattoos than astronomers do stars in the sky!... The sad part is, keeping track is beginning to be as tedious as astronomy... we're gonna have to start naming groups of her tats like constellations! LOL!

Old 07-15-2012, 04:49 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxi Driver Aaron View Post
ROFLMAO!... we keep better track of Alizée's tattoos than astronomers do stars in the sky!... The sad part is, keeping track is beginning to be as tedious as astronomy... we're gonna have to start naming groups of her tats like constellations! LOL!

Ok so let me be the first to coin the lizard on her leg as the singularity that started the Big Bang.

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 07-15-2012, 05:04 PM

OGRE is on a distinguished road

Tat or not, she's still hot.
Old 07-15-2012, 05:14 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

Quote:
Ok so let me be the first to coin the lizard on her leg as the singularity that started the Big Bang.
I'd get edited for sure if I were to stake my claim! lol