Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2012, 04:57 PM

JoeNY is on a distinguished road
Unhappy

This is really sad to read. I'd say 99.999% of her fans love and respect her too much to ever pry into her private life even given the opportunity. But there are other people who just see her as a hot piece of meat and would stop at nothing to see more intimate pics of her. The downside of fame and being such a pretty woman.

Those security questions on Yahoo and Google are a joke. I have to believe that's how most hackers gain access rather than actually cracking a password or through keyloggers. Anyway, you would think Alizee would have a private Twitter/Facebook as well as ones to use to interact with the public. Let's hope this works itself out soon.
Old 07-16-2012, 05:00 PM

Karin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeNY View Post
This is really sad to read. I'd say 99.999% of her fans love and respect her too much to ever pry into her private life even given the opportunity. But there are other people who just see her as a hot piece of meat and would stop at nothing to see more intimate pics of her. The downside of fame and being such a pretty woman.

Those security questions on Yahoo and Google are a joke. I have to believe that's how most hackers gain access rather than actually cracking a password or through keyloggers. Anyway, you would think Alizee would have a private Twitter/Facebook as well as ones to use to interact with the public. Let's hope this works itself out soon.
she has private FB, thanks which she can manage her fan FB page... twitter dont know if she has another private account...

Old 07-16-2012, 05:02 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

Let's just be real here, this is probably bad. Alizee is a celebrity, and when celebrities make a statement about lawyers being involved with "private" photos being leaked/hacked, it's usually some raunchy shit.
Old 07-16-2012, 05:05 PM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
Let's just be real here, this is probably bad. Alizee is a celebrity, and when celebrities make a statement about lawyers being involved with "private" photos being leaked/hacked, it's usually some raunchy shit.
It depends. Remember, Lili sued a tabloid for posting photos of Lili walking around with her daughter. So it may not be something really bad. But who knows.
Old 07-16-2012, 05:05 PM

JoeNY is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Not really. She's not going to be taking nudes and forwarding them to friends. Not her style. But it's just the invasion of privacy that probably bothers her like it would most people. God knows what she says privately among friends via Twitter and Facebook.
Old 07-16-2012, 05:15 PM

vivealizee is on a distinguished road

Hypocrisy. I wouldn't offend particular people but I can believe that a big amount of Alizée fans don't want her profile to be hacked, but if there would be a link, I'm pretty sure most would click it. Think about it, would you click it. And I believe there are true fans who wouldn't, so it may seem offending to some people who would not do it, and wouldn't even think about it.
So please don't be mad, hope you get my point.
Old 07-16-2012, 05:31 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I doubt it. She is sick and tired of this crap happening to her. They hacked her personal and private Facebook account a year or so ago. Alizée is pissed and wants her pound of flesh for the person who hacked her Email. The thing you have to remember it isn't just Alizée who has been violated, but everyone of her Email contacts. Would you like to know that some hacker just acquired your private Email account when they got in to Alizée's account? How many famous people in her life now have to change their personal as well as private Email accounts because of this?

Do you think, Jenifer, Lorie, Amel, or Norween want to have fans filling up their Inboxes with fan letters? What about her mom dad or brother?
How about Dancerman do you think he wants strange men sending him love letters?
Old 07-16-2012, 05:33 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianO1 View Post
It depends. Remember, Lili sued a tabloid for posting photos of Lili walking around with her daughter. So it may not be something really bad. But who knows.
They weren't taken from her phone either, she was in a public place and someone took some snapshots and sold them.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeNY View Post
Not really. She's not going to be taking nudes and forwarding them to friends. Not her style. But it's just the invasion of privacy that probably bothers her like it would most people. God knows what she says privately among friends via Twitter and Facebook.
How do you know? 99% of women have nude photos of themselves.

Last edited by Euphoria; 07-16-2012 at 05:33 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 07-16-2012, 05:36 PM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
99% have nude photos of themselves.
I know I do.

And I understand those shots of her family were not from her phone, I'm just saying, she has sued multiple times for less horrible things the nude photos. That's all I was trying to say.
Old 07-16-2012, 05:37 PM

Karin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianO1 View Post
I know I do.

And I understand those shots of her family were not from her phone, I'm just saying, she has sued multiple times for less horrible things the nude photos. That's all I was trying to say.
She like to sue people... but most Voici magazine

Closed Thread

Tags
twitter