Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 07-22-2012, 09:13 PM
Оле Оле

alizeefan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by para.izée View Post
Expanding on Alizeefan's idea and seeing the number of xx chromosome members on the list decrease.

I truly believe that one of the best gifts AAm could give Alizee is to make the start of the list of autograph recipients The largest number possible of female members under the heading: "Female Alizee America Members" and the first name should be Azhiri's (or real name) followed by "Alizee's very dedicated female AAm fan" or something to that effect. (All in the necessary French of course). Being how's gonna be so few of them anyways, how about attaching a portrait next to every name of the ladies on the list?

I saw Karla post her video again yesterday I think she didn't even noticed this thread, email and PM to her, anyone? female members perhaps? So she dares open the message... The last time I checked the list she was mia. If she says she does not want the CD anyways I'm seriously going to lose it.

Do you know of a potential female gift recipient that might enjoy her music? (I know that can get dicey with it being in French and all). Perhaps a distant female relative taking French in School? To this end I suggest making that, only one of the gift Alizee gets from AAm, I would gladly give my place up (if there ever was one) and pledge that money to a fund to increase the members in that part of the list. Can all this be done on the honor system? Or be done at all??
Even though some times I come across posts that make me wonder if it's all even worth it. But still... Any thoughts? Is this just a bad Idea?
I truly believe deep down inside Alizee wishes she had a very young female audience of nice size, or of any size at all. So if possible ladies please put aside your issues with her for the occasion.

And while you are in a generous mood how about giving A Cause de L'automne votes of five out of five star rating at the France VirginMegastore on line? That number of only 14 votes is so depressing. You don't have to buy it just to vote, but if you can buy!? why not???(meaning if allowed to purchase from the USA) http://www.virginmega.fr/musique/tit...50%2cpage1.htm

Maybe other places that carry her stuff and allow rating . I'm very worried about this single and for the album not coming out because the very poor reception of ACDLA so far and all the competition out there.
If i recall correctly in her live chat interview the question was posed of what were her feelings on having an mostly male audience/fan base or something like that and she replied was perfectly happy and kinda enjoyed it being that way . All though what she sees in fanatics and we see in online fanaticism may not be a true representation of her fan base gender . I can tell you first hand so far most every item i've aquired over the last year or so came from a female fans collection . Also on that note if you look at some of the larger collections of her items here are the grrlz <3

Not sure what you mean exactly by saying

" Even though some times I come across posts that make me wonder if it's all even worth it. "

Is gifting worth it ?

Not really , she has more than she needs . I know she appreciates the stuff she is gifted and of course we feel good about gifting . . . Which is why i think now after some thought - perhaps a package of individual gifts , gift card , donation to charity in her name . Something along those lines is best .

As for her ratings and such , i truly feel at this point of course she may want to be successful but she has seen the big success and that all comes with a cost . While the awards and adulation feel good it is doing the work to get that stuff is the truly rewarding thing she enjoys as anyone would or they wouldn't do it . She is already a success story and i know for a fact wouldn't want any of us to worry oh no she isn't successful - " poor me " . . . ^,.^~!
Old 07-22-2012, 09:58 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianO1 View Post

So...what do you guys think?
Preference
Wether you would like be give up for others in case more people want it

Yes
No

^... What does this mean?

Old 07-22-2012, 10:11 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

That means if there are more people who want a signed CD than are available, would you be willing to give up your CD so someone else can get a signed one.
Old 07-23-2012, 05:53 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well I went ahead and bought those promotional skulls with tequila in them. If the autograph session doesn't happen, I know I can find someone else to give them to and I urge others not to buy her a gift until we know if this is going to happen, unless you can find another use for it if things don't work out.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Old 07-23-2012, 10:52 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Oooh! Scruff, looks like you got some Calaveras! Calaveras are the candy skulls that Hispanics paint elaborately for their Day of the Dead celebration. And that type of painted skull you got is the same as Calaveras! Nice find, she'd love it!
Old 07-23-2012, 12:10 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
That means if there are more people who want a signed CD than are available, would you be willing to give up your CD so someone else can get a signed one.
So if I put "No" then it means what?

Old 07-23-2012, 01:20 PM
Оле Оле

alizeefan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Well I went ahead and bought those promotional skulls with tequila in them. If the autograph session doesn't happen, I know I can find someone else to give them to and I urge others not to buy her a gift until we know if this is going to happen, unless you can find another use for it if things don't work out.
I think the opposite and everyone should buy gifts as they see fit then put together a big package to bring instead of it being one gift . Now one problem i can tell you is to get alcohol or any food items through customs you may have some issues . . . I don't even think they would allow an un-opened container with liquid especially flammable in it on an airplane nowadays , sorry to say !
Old 07-23-2012, 02:03 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

If you put "no" it means you are not willing to give up your signed CD so someone else can get one.
Old 07-23-2012, 02:13 PM

Aldighieri is on a distinguished road

Scruffy, I'll get the tequila if Alizee only like Cognac or Armagnac.. or Mirto maybe..
Old 07-23-2012, 03:41 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by alizeefan View Post
I think the opposite and everyone should buy gifts as they see fit then put together a big package to bring instead of it being one gift . Now one problem i can tell you is to get alcohol or any food items through customs you may have some issues . . . I don't even think they would allow an un-opened container with liquid especially flammable in it on an airplane nowadays , sorry to say !
I think you misunderstood me. I'm not saying the gift I'm getting should be the only gift. I'm saying that others who aren't in a good position to waist money should wait until we find out if this is going to happen or not. At this point we have no idea.

As far as getting it over there, getting it on an airplane may be out of the question. Alcohol is allowed on checked baggage on domestic flights, but the rules are much different for international flights and can vary from country to country. They do allow you to bring alcohol on board on international flights, if you buy it within the security zone. I'm not sure about checked baggage rules but I have a plan b if they dont. I will ship it by mail to the hotel I will be staying at and hope I dont find an inebriated receptionist when I get there........................hic.
Closed Thread