Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 07-30-2012, 01:09 PM

ptjmwa is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxi Driver Aaron View Post
She may be more popular than Alizée in France, but I still like Alizée and I don't like Laura... it's not to take anything away from Laura Pausini ... it's just that I don't get the same from her music as I do from Alizée.

It doesn't matter to me what other people like or what the majority fan base is. I like what I like... even if I am the only one... although it is nice when there is a huge fan base or group of other people that you can discuss and share your interests with!...
I know, back in 2008 I was the only one in my school that didn't like Obama. haha. Anyways, I don't think that she'll record any english versions of her songs. She only did it for her second album because they were trying to make her an international star. But, now they don't really care...
Old 07-30-2012, 06:42 PM
Оле Оле

alizeefan is on a distinguished road

Alizée your English is fine . As you see they love your accent yet they're never satisfied .
Old 07-31-2012, 11:49 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptjmwa View Post
I know, back in 2008 I was the only one in my school that didn't like Obama. haha. Anyways, I don't think that she'll record any english versions of her songs. She only did it for her second album because they were trying to make her an international star. But, now they don't really care...
In 2006 I was the only one outside of Chicago that seemed to know who Obama was and at the time Obama was a Democrat with Republican values and I liked him.. but then when he became a congressman he pulled a bait and switch... and I hated him before we ran for President... and nothing has changed since...

As for Alizée ... I hope she continues doing songs in English ... I miss Englishzée