Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 12-13-2012, 04:33 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Financially I do worry about Alizee as for I think she is an idiot with her money. That being said I think she is fine for the time being

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 12-13-2012, 04:45 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Don't forget Alizée's mother and father are very succsessful aswell and they have always supported her.

Check out from the 4:18 minute mark of this clip.. Alizée even stated back in 2003 that she never lacked anything and won't be lacking anything.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/RXd2Y6eCzHY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Well I'm sure she also has many other family members from her parents side that will always love and look out for her too.. but I think it's safe to say she'll always be secure financially anyway.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 12-13-2012, 06:12 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
If you look at her cloths she does have some nice pricey shoes and purses but most of what we see is off the rack regular clothing. It isn't like she is wearing designer outfits every day. Look at what she wears to the dance studio? Other than the shoes she doesn't have 50€ in those outfits total.
I have to kinda disagree with this. Even some of her gym wear is quite pricey. Her day to day jeans cost around 600 dollars, and she loves designer shoes and bags. The shoes she wears cost about 800, and the bags are around 2000-4000. I even saw her with a Birkin bag that is about 10 grand.

Now, my opinion is that she made quite a pretty penny from working with Mylene. I'm sure she has a financial advisor/accountant that helps her save money for the future, and also guides her on how much she can spend on a monthly/yearly basis.

The last thing, is let's not forget credit cards. Worst case scenario, she could be racking up a ton of debt, but I don't think that's the case.
Old 12-13-2012, 08:34 PM
Mr. Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
I have to kinda disagree with this. Even some of her gym wear is quite pricey. Her day to day jeans cost around 600 dollars, and she loves designer shoes and bags. The shoes she wears cost about 800, and the bags are around 2000-4000. I even saw her with a Birkin bag that is about 10 grand.

Now, my opinion is that she made quite a pretty penny from working with Mylene. I'm sure she has a financial advisor/accountant that helps her save money for the future, and also guides her on how much she can spend on a monthly/yearly basis.

The last thing, is let's not forget credit cards. Worst case scenario, she could be racking up a ton of debt, but I don't think that's the case.
I take what you say to the bank on this subject, you seem to know a lot about it and it doesn't surprise me either that she's wearing that kinda stuff.

Old 12-13-2012, 09:06 PM

Well, I like fashion...and I like her style. A lot of the time I just run across the stuff she wears on clothing websites. I'd say the cheapest stuff she wears is Zara, which is considered kind of a more high-end "off the rack" store. It's not designer but it can get quite pricey. Their sweaters start at around 80 dollars. She lives for designer duds, though.
Old 12-13-2012, 09:31 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

If she is paying $600 for everyday jeans than P.T. Barnum
was right "There's a sucker born every minute.”
What is wrong with women, who have spend that kind of money on every day cloths just so they can dress to impress other women?

What is wrong with wearing $80 - $100 jeans? The difference between $100 - $600 jeans is nothing more than the label.

Last edited by ALS; 12-13-2012 at 09:40 PM..
Old 12-13-2012, 09:40 PM
Mr. Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
If she is paying $600 for everyday jeans than P.T. Barnum
was right "There's a sucker born every minute.”
What is wrong with women, who have spend that kind of money on every day cloths just so they can dress to impress other women?
Women are very materialistic creatures, its not only to impress other women but I guess it makes them feel secure. Almost like those guys who feel like their d**k is 3 inches bigger when driving a nice Beamer!

Old 12-13-2012, 11:09 PM

I don't know, I guess it just makes us feel pampered. Although I've never bought jeans that expensive and doubt I ever would. The shoes though....if taken care of properly, they can last many many years, same with bags. I have a designer coat that I've had almost 10 years now and it looks brand new. It's not an everyday coat though, and was worth the investment.
Old 12-13-2012, 11:27 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

I'd say Alizée needs atleast 2 more successful albums if she wants to be set for life. 1 big hit would do it though. She's just gotta find the right words.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 12-14-2012, 02:43 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Her finances are something we know absolutely nothing about and we can only take guesses at it and here is my guess. I think with MF and LB, she may have been getting a small amount of the take, but compared to how much she has been making without them, that must now seem like a very generous take.

MF and LB went to the same college together and after many years of experience together, I'm sure they learned how to best invest their money. Now I'm sure they imparted on Alizee how best to invest her money and I'm sure if she would have continued in that direction, she would have been set for life, but then J.C. came into her life and pointed out to her what he thought of as a raw deal she was getting; a deal she realizes now was a great deal, but he convinced her to remove all her money from the influence of those two and she invested it in accordance with his advice.

Now being a rookie, he mismanaged her music career right into the dirt and I'm sure he mismanaged her financial situation too. There are so many people we see in the U.S. who win a large sum in a lottery and they don't know how to act. Within a few years they are broke and terribly unhappy, probably wishing they had never won. In the process, they've probably lost their freinds, their happines.

I think that is what is going on now. She lost the freinds she had when she is growing up. It's obvious she has no good advice as how to handle her music career, so I'm sure she has no good advice as how to handle her financial career, so I think she will go broke some time in the future. It could be next year or 10 years from now, but I don't think it's going to be that long.

She does not have a clue and it's obvious that those closest to her, have offered her nothing but one piece of bad advice after another.

I believe her parents were managing her money in the earlier days. Even though she was with Jeremy later, there would have been no reason to change all her finances over to his management (if it ain't broke, don't fix it). Also, if she wanted to retain some independance, keeping her money with her parents would be a way to do it. So, to this day, some or even most of her money might still be in their care.

Also, don't forget that Jeremy is worth in the millions from familiy inheritance. He is probably also providing something for Annily, if not for both of them.