Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 11-25-2012, 11:52 PM
Banned

minumila is on a distinguished road

I am new here and I am from USA and I want to share my hobbies which are playing video games and Watching Movies and playing video games these are my leisure time activities also.
Old 01-12-2013, 10:25 AM

Melle Katherine is on a distinguished road

Coucou
I'm Katherine from Hungary. I'm 19 years old, but I know Alizée from the beginnings. I adore her since the first time I heard Moi... Lolita in the radio!
I'm really interested from 2005. My favourite song is "J'ai pas vingt ans".

Well... I like listening to music, especially her music... I also like taking pictures, reading books and walking. My biggest dream is that I would like to take a photoshoot of Alizée! I really want to meet her once.

I can speak English, and in this year I want to learn in French when I go to university...

I also want to have a tattoo, like Alizée... On my back, but I haven't decide what excatly. Sailor Moon or Alizée herself with wings, like Tinkerbell on her back. Maybe in her JPVA (pink courréges) dress or something like this... I don't know yet.

I was a member of Alizée Alliance Forum too, but it was closed. I had a website about Alizée, called "Le Vent d'Alizée", but it was also closed, so now I have a "blog", a FB page and a Twitter account about her, called "Alizée Hungary." You can also follow my personal Twitter account too if you want... here (if somebody can speak in Hungarian ... here)
That's all for now

Old 01-12-2013, 11:53 AM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Welcome to AAM, Katherine! I already follow you both in fb and twitter for months. Thanks again for all the photos that you've shared and will continue to share! I hope you enjoy your time here!
Old 01-12-2013, 11:54 AM
For me... formidable

SpanishFan is on a distinguished road

Welcome!
Plenty of friendly and beautiful people, and historic places in your country by the way.

Last edited by SpanishFan; 01-12-2013 at 12:01 PM..
Old 01-12-2013, 12:08 PM
#Lilibugged #Alizéen #Hashtag

melovelily is on a distinguished road

Welcome katherine, hope you enjoy your stay Here
Old 01-12-2013, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake04 View Post
Welcome to AAM, Katherine! I already follow you both in fb and twitter for months. Thanks again for all the photos that you've shared and will continue to share! I hope you enjoy your time here!
Thank you!
Really? What's your name?

Edit:

SpanishFan, melovelily thanks

Last edited by Melle Katherine; 01-12-2013 at 12:23 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 01-13-2013, 02:46 PM

Merci Alizée is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melle Katherine View Post
Coucou
I'm Katherine from Hungary. I'm 19 years old, but I know Alizée from the beginnings. I adore her since the first time I heard Moi... Lolita in the radio!
I'm really interested from 2005. My favourite song is "J'ai pas vingt ans".

Well... I like listening to music, especially her music... I also like taking pictures, reading books and walking. My biggest dream is that I would like to take a photoshoot of Alizée! I really want to meet her once.

I can speak English, and in this year I want to learn in French when I go to university...

I also want to have a tattoo, like Alizée... On my back, but I haven't decide what excatly. Sailor Moon or Alizée herself with wings, like Tinkerbell on her back. Maybe in her JPVA (pink courréges) dress or something like this... I don't know yet.

I was a member of Alizée Alliance Forum too, but it was closed. I had a website about Alizée, called "Le Vent d'Alizée", but it was also closed, so now I have a "blog", a FB page and a Twitter account about her, called "Alizée Hungary." You can also follow my personal Twitter account too if you want... here (if somebody can speak in Hungarian ... here)
That's all for now
Welcome to the forum Katherine. I'm glad that you decided to join AAm even though you said that one forum is enough for you.

AAm has a section for those who want to learn and improve their French. I hope you'll find it useful.

I don't think we have a photography section/thread yet. I guess there are many members here who love photography and will enjoy sharing their work.

Btw, have you taken a break from studies?

Last edited by Merci Alizée; 01-13-2013 at 02:53 PM..
Old 01-13-2013, 03:36 PM

Thank you
I was curious for AAm, so I signed up
No, I just haven't finished my secondary school yet. In spring I'm going to have my matura exams, then finish the school. In Hungary secondary schools are for 4 years, usually from age of 14-18 or 15-19. I started when I was 15, but it's not for 4 years, but 5. Becausewe have more English lessons,than students usually have.

Old 01-13-2013, 05:41 PM
Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn

lapinschous is on a distinguished road

Hello there! I'm Nicolas from France , huge fan of Alizée pretty much since she released Gourmandises and Laurent Boutonnat since i've seen the Mylène Farmer music video "Pourvu qu'elles soient douces" . I love Laurent Boutonnat's music in general , but also other pop artists such as Jean Michel Jarre or Mika.

I truly look forward to hear her new album , I preordered the collector album and I have a feeling that it's gonna be way better than Psychédélices and Une enfant du siècle that weren't really the type of music that made her successful . So ,great expectations for this one even though I still think that she shouldn't have left Mylène... :/

I always say that I'm so in love with her that my ex girlfriend found creepy that i've got a whole Hard drive full of alizée stuff ^^ which may be one the reason we broke up... :-(

Anyways, I hope to spend some good time with you guys on this great forum!

(lol for those who know me from alizee-forum.com , sorry for using the same introduction but i'm lazy tonight ^^)

La Nostalgie des jours gourmands..
Old 01-13-2013, 06:18 PM

foxy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melle Katherine View Post
That's all for now
Hi and welcome to AA Katherine

I google Alizee Alliance and found out that it was closed in 2008.
I wasn't around here in 2008, so she lost many fans because of the cancelled concert in paris? I thought in psychedelices era the fanbase got a boost because of mexico

After that somehow I found the "How do you pronounce 'Lili'" thread. Interesting, that's why RMJ is banned for?

lol what you can find with google is incredible!

Edit:

oh welcome too Nicolas

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapinschous View Post
I always say that I'm so in love with her that my ex girlfriend found creepy that i've got a whole Hard drive full of alizée stuff ^^ which may be one the reason we broke up... :-(
I got something from scruffydog

Last edited by foxy; 01-14-2013 at 03:58 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts

Tags
alizée gifs