Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 02-10-2013, 04:43 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by melovelily View Post
I'm not talking about right now i mean the overall or more specifically their " highest point "
when you compare them back in 2000-2004 in term of popularity/sales/marketing which ( while i don't fully agree with it ) defined/defines success then jeremy is no where near zée's level

Eh even currently he isn't on her level ... Well popularity wise at least

But i don't really give a shit :-p know that much about how he did and is doing in his career so i might be wrong
See but you're talking about in terms of selling records which is only one of Jeremy's attributes. Jeremy does other things other than make music. ALL ALIZEE DOES IS SING, so in terms of success JEREMY IS MUCH MORE SUCCESSFUL! He sings, he composes, he writes, he is a clothing designer, etc.
It would be like saying, Micheal Phelps lost the butterfly (or was it the 4 x 4 rely, i forgot) last Olympics so he isn't as successful as the other swimmer who won the event. However if you look at the (I think it was 4) other events Micheal Phelps won you can definitely say Michael Phelps was the more successful swimmer.

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Last edited by Future Raptor Ace; 02-10-2013 at 04:48 PM..
Old 02-10-2013, 05:02 PM
#Lilibugged #Alizéen #Hashtag

melovelily is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
so in terms of success JEREMY IS MUCH MORE SUCCESSFUL! He sings, he composes, he writes, he is a clothing designer, etc.
I'd call this interests or multi-talents not success
Old 02-10-2013, 05:06 PM
Mr. Mike

Quote:
I'd call this interests or multi-talents not success
So making tons of money from one's "interests" and or "multi-talents" is not success?

Old 02-10-2013, 05:17 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

Jeremy is successful. He makes a lot of money writing music for other people. Just because he's not in the limelight anymore doesn't mean he's not successful. You can hardly call Alizee successful at this point considering she hasn't had any hits in a decade.
Old 02-10-2013, 05:37 PM

What am trying to say is that Jeremy IS successful ON HIS OWN ( b4 i get anyone confused ) BUT remember we are COMPARING him to alizée's success and he simply never made it as big as her ,get it

I'm talking about how FRA said that he is more successful than alizée and he isn't , more talented ? Yes but never made an impact like her

He never had a hit like moi lolita , and he never was at the top like alizée

Again ON HIS OWN he is successful but when compared to zée his star never shined as much as hers did

You guys are talking about their current status but i'm talking about their whole career

I'd say they're on the same level right now ( except in mexico of course )
Old 02-10-2013, 05:49 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I talk to people in other forums and people outside the forums and I hear all kinds of things about Jeremy and I was talking to someone recently who has been a fan for years, who was lucky enoughy go to one of the En Concert shows at the Zenith and he is someone who I got the impression, knew what they were talking about and what he said about Jeremy was after his last album, he got more into the song writing and managerial part of the business and he said he has not faired well and so he went back to being involved with the family business. A business the family did well with. It had to do with something along the lines of managing properties or renting properties. But until someone comes up with some hard cold facts, I guess each of us has to choose what they want to believe.
Old 02-10-2013, 06:20 PM
Mr. Mike

Quote:
What am trying to say is that Jeremy IS successful ON HIS OWN ( b4 i get anyone confused ) BUT remember we are COMPARING him to alizée's success and he simply never made it as big as her ,get it

I'm talking about how FRA said that he is more successful than alizée and he isn't , more talented ? Yes but never made an impact like her

He never had a hit like moi lolita , and he never was at the top like alizée

Again ON HIS OWN he is successful but when compared to zée his star never shined as much as hers did

You guys are talking about their current status but i'm talking about their whole career

I'd say they're on the same level right now ( except in mexico of course )
I think the problem is we are both defining two different definitions of success, which is ok, since the definition is very misconstrued since it is really up to ones interpretation.

Old 02-10-2013, 06:25 PM

Yep that summed it up
Old 02-10-2013, 06:49 PM

mzracing76 is on a distinguished road

Alizee sings to make people happy, not necessarily to become rich or have sucess, alot of singers are like this. I can name a few
Old 02-10-2013, 06:57 PM
Mr. Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzracing76 View Post
Alizee sings to make people happy, not necessarily to become rich or have sucess, alot of singers are like this. I can name a few
I dont agree with that, I think as humans our main goal is to be successful and be the best at whatever it is we have a passion for.