Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 01-12-2007, 10:08 AM

mal is on a distinguished road

Whats "la daasss" which the side announcer suggests putting the baby in?
Old 01-12-2007, 10:10 AM
Κάτσε Καλά!

garçoncanadien is on a distinguished road

explanation by aFrenchie

Quote:
[la DDASS is a social institute where abandoned children are sent, also where children whose parents are declared unable/incompetent to take care of them go]
Old 01-12-2007, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by garçoncanadien View Post
explanation by aFrenchie
Omg omg omg

wth wth wth wth wtf!!!

Why are these people so rude to her/them?? I know thats the shows shtick but ive heard these innuendos everywhere. Are they that afraid of her?? Thats sick. I hope people wrote to the stupid show protesting.
Old 01-12-2007, 01:01 PM
Κάτσε Καλά!

garçoncanadien is on a distinguished road

humans have human feelings. jealousy is one of them. When some people see 19 year olds be financially secure, pay their mother's salary (remember her mother quit her job to be Anny-Lee's grandmother), have a loving and caring husband, be working, have toured the whole of Europe, have international name recognition, and successfully raise a kid, some people get jealous.

The previous characteristics are things that everybody want. People who are not so in control of their feelings unfortunately get jealous, and the bad side of human nature spills out.

Also, to be married to such a talented lady makes a great many men jealous. It's not hard to understand why.

Last edited by garçoncanadien; 01-12-2007 at 01:06 PM..
Old 01-12-2007, 01:26 PM

OGRE is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Could you tell me examples of this please? I am curious to learn.
Britney Spears
Kate and Ashley
Macaulay Culkin

I could come up with a lot more.

The problem is show business is an ADULT business. There's lots of money involved, and lots of people. Many of those people are after the money, the fame, or the famous and don't care squat about the well being of the "star" (except, of course, to the extent the well being affects the money or what not).

It is hard enough to protect a regular teen from the normal vices of sex, drugs, and alcohol. Immerse that teen in an adult showbiz environment without some "solid" adult supervision (we're talking 24/7 oversight) and the teen star simply does not stand a chance against seasoned adult predators swimming in the proverbial waters around the "star". When I say predator, I mean it in all sense of the word (money, sex, drugs, etc.). It takes a wise and strong unselfish person (often NOT the parent), with the well being of the "star" firstmost, to keep them safe.

The sad fact, based on the examples I've provided above (and there are many more) is quite often these teen stars do not have that strong wise person constantly fighting off the predators.

Did Alizée have a strong wise person assisting her? I hope so. Only time will tell, if ever, depending on how much she reveals about that time in her life.

At 22 she is still vulnerable (as are ALL stars at that age) but much less so than at age 16. A star would still need a strong wise person for counsel, support, and guidance.
Old 01-12-2007, 01:27 PM

aFrenchie is on a distinguished road

Quote:
humans have human feelings. jealousy is one of them. When some people see 19 year olds be financially secure, pay their mother's salary (remember her mother quit her job to be Anny-Lee's grandmother), have a loving and caring husband, be working, have toured the whole of Europe, have international name recognition, and successfully raise a kid, some people get jealous.

The previous characteristics are things that everybody want. People who are not so in control of their feelings unfortunately get jealous, and the bad side of human nature spills out.

Also, to be married to such a talented lady makes a great many men jealous. It's not hard to understand why.
Eh? There's no jealousy in those jokes! (if that's what you mean)
It's the "mood" of this show for everybody and you know, anyway, that they're just kidding you. Well most of the time. It can be harder and more serious when the guest is a politician, some serious writers, or just someone who deserves it , etc...

Last edited by aFrenchie; 01-12-2007 at 01:30 PM..
Old 01-12-2007, 10:26 PM

Brilliant Garcon! lol

Yea so all these superstars...See why I was concerned? Im not mean but there is some reason she is gone. Could be positive could be negative ...we just dont know.
Old 01-12-2007, 11:13 PM
I'm not 20.

Zack -Alizee Lover- is on a distinguished road

What do you mean Mal?
Old 01-13-2007, 11:56 AM

Default Money

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zack -Alizee Lover- View Post
What do you mean Mal?
Oh I just referring to the list of other stars besides the ones I listed which have had problems.

Regarding whether shes receiving royalties - I went to three music/bookstores. No one stocks it and many list it as out of print. Out of print...doesnt this mean that the producer is no longer pursuing this? If the sales had fallen off I would understand. But I dont think you can go from #1 in several countries to no sales in a short number of years. Especially when her popularity is continuing to extend to far corners of the planet...

My point? I dont think shes receiving squat from her sales. To an unkown? you make a contract - "I pay you $20,000 for the rights and I make you a star" What are you gonna say? no?! No!
The unknown jumps at the deal. Two years later your a superstar and the other side doesnt want to budge....See ya!
Old 01-13-2007, 12:08 PM
I'm not 20.

Zack -Alizee Lover- is on a distinguished road

lol time goes away
She wont be #1 forever more ppl with more songs will come
its been 3 years it wasn't yesterday