Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 02-19-2015, 12:23 AM
Оле Оле

alizeefan is on a distinguished road

Eventually or as has been the case you may see videos removed and subvert to the copyright owners version .
Those videos which you have no copyright violations on should be no problem and will remain .

Basically you just uploaded the video and someone else who complains to youtube or makes money advertising from their version of that video and/or audio has them all taken down automatically . All though there is a human element youtubes song match program is pretty much infallible . So its not a sign of all her videos will be removed .

I'd recommend you make a test YT channel , most likely you wont get banned but with Alizeefan channels it seems to happen quite often . So i'd put em on the test channel first to see if they are removed - if they aren't after some time then you know its safe for your main channel . or even have a couple channels wont hurt just adds to the fun . I was just going to make this a subject but im so long winded no one listens , then i seen here .. anyway it would make a good subject but im tired good night .

Last edited by alizeefan; 02-19-2015 at 12:29 AM..