Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 07-20-2017, 08:16 AM

Merci Alizée is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Well I think we are very fortunate to have the level of activity we do have. Alizee forum which was a big forum shut down in May and I believe you see very little activity on other forums.

I think everyone is still hoping somehow, someway, another album will happen. That's what keeps me around. These dance work shops are a dime a dozen. Just the same old, same old with something new thrown in now and then, but it still has little appeal for me.

It's kind of funny that Jeremy took her away and we lost her for a few years. Then was it because of him that such a poor job was done of producing her albums and tours?

Now Gregoire came along and we lost again, the singing/dancing Alizee, the one I think we all want. I used to get a lot of enjoyment out of at least seeing her in the Les Enfoires show, but now with Greg, we've even lost that.

So if in 6 months from now there isn't some significant development in a new direction, I wouldn't be surprised if this forum folded too.
At least during 2003-06, there was some realistic hope of comeback. Now even that is missing.

I don't see a career revival for her atm. I would still like to visit France and meet her once.
Old 07-20-2017, 11:17 AM

Not Now is on a distinguished road

Even if there is little new Alizee content to report and keep the forum active, I think this community serves its purpose by offering newer fans a chance to get to know a whole lot about her that might otherwise be unattainable.
Old 07-20-2017, 05:25 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not Now View Post
Even if there is little new Alizee content to report and keep the forum active, I think this community serves its purpose by offering newer fans a chance to get to know a whole lot about her that might otherwise be unattainable.
The worst part about FB is a post you make quickly gets buried by all the other posts. A forum like this is the only place you can have meaningful discussions about her and I think we're one of the most active forums out there, at least of the ones I'm familiar with. It would be nice if she'd give us more stuff of a recent nature to discuss, but there's still a lot from the past I'd like to hear about, for instance the recent picture of her and MF in NY. I'd love to hear more about what went on in that trip, or even tell us more about the DALS experience. Throw us a bone!!!

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 07-20-2017 at 05:27 PM..
Old 07-25-2017, 06:00 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

This was the performance that really got me a few days or so after I discovered Alizée back in 2001. Still watching this performance and seeing how happy she was singing and dancing here takes me back to better times.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur

Last edited by Un-rêve; 07-26-2017 at 05:17 AM..
Old 11-09-2017, 02:25 AM

VitaminAlizée333 is on a distinguished road

Alizée <3 <3 <3
Old 12-04-2017, 03:28 PM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

I discovered her by accident in 2006. We all have characteristics that we feel the most attracted to in the opposite sex, both physical and personal. Whether it be the color and length of hair, shape of the face, the look of the eyes or lips, the way they move, they way they talk, whether they are outgoing or shy, the gestures that they make, etc. From the first moment I laid eyes on Alizee, she fit the bill x 10. Add to that the incredible talent, that makes it a x 100.

She wasn't obnoxious, but sweet. Sometimes you see her shyly glance at the floor and smile when being introduced. She wasn't resisting her femininity like the U.S. singers, but embraced it. Her talking voice is as pleasing as her singing. She was the whole package of what I find irresistible. Perfection incarnate.

Watching her interviews drew me even closer to Alizee the person. Being 23 years older than her, I never had inappropriate thoughts of her directly, but her sexiness just brought out the beauty that a woman brings to this world. If I had one wish, I would like to just hug her, and maybe a kiss on each cheek like the French like to do. She is much more than just a pretty face to me.