Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 01-26-2007, 05:49 PM

O Rly is on a distinguished road

I say you should go to Paris. It has more places to see imo, like the super long linve of people waiting to see the Mona Lisa
Old 01-26-2007, 06:21 PM
I'm awesome, u know it

Spartan500 is on a distinguished road

maybe you could get in a fight with a guy who is pretending to be a robot
Old 01-26-2007, 08:42 PM

Rocket is on a distinguished road

For our trip to Paris, we will fly from St. Louis, MO to Detroit, MI and then non-stop to Paris. We'll be staying at the Hilton by the Eiffel Tower. (Yes there really IS a Paris Hilton haha) In fact there are two. We're staying for 6 nights and then fly home. The whole trip, flight and 6 nights, comes to just under $3000.
Old 01-26-2007, 10:06 PM
I'm not 20.

Zack -Alizee Lover- is on a distinguished road

my plane tickets is going around $1000 ....... ofc my bro has some friends at Mexicana(Mexican Airline) and can get us the ticket for around $500 i think.
Old 01-26-2007, 10:08 PM
Gone to Alaska

guldebrett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
For our trip to Paris, we will fly from St. Louis, MO to Detroit, MI and then non-stop to Paris. We'll be staying at the Hilton by the Eiffel Tower. (Yes there really IS a Paris Hilton haha) In fact there are two. We're staying for 6 nights and then fly home. The whole trip, flight and 6 nights, comes to just under $3000.
Got you beat! My round trip to Paris for 8 days comes to a grand total of $588. And I'm getting another personal tour of the place by my friends, of course.

Look out bistros and restaurants, here we come! Hopefully my friends will let me take them out every night that I'm there. It'll be so much fun, almost as much fan as I had taking them out when they visited me over here this past summer.

Paris or Corsica? My schedule: Paris 1st year, Corsica 2nd year, Italy 3rd year, marry Alizee the 4th year after she divorces Jeremy. Insert Rocket's maxim here: "Hey.. I can dream can't I?"

Last edited by guldebrett; 01-26-2007 at 10:20 PM..
Old 01-26-2007, 10:12 PM
I'm not 20.

Zack -Alizee Lover- is on a distinguished road

I envy you brett >.<
Old 01-27-2007, 12:09 AM

Rocket is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by guldebrett View Post
Got you beat! My round trip to Paris for 8 days comes to a grand total of $588. And I'm getting another personal tour of the place by my friends, of course.
How did you get it that cheap?
Old 01-27-2007, 02:09 AM

rcs is on a distinguished road
Question Under $1,000???

$588??? Wow! You gotta fly with the chickens in the back and shack up with another family for that price. For Rocket's price, she could stay 3 times as long as Guldebrett. I need to get a hold of your travel agency Brett.
Old 01-27-2007, 05:36 AM
Gone to Alaska

guldebrett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
How did you get it that cheap?
A couple of things:

1. FareCompare.com

Right now it's $450 Round Trip from Seattle to Paris (it was $417 but I missed that price) but with the airport taxes, fees, etc, it cost me $588
http://www.farecompare.com/search/we...05&cabin=Coach

(Below) Push the "Alternate Cities" (yellow) button near the center of the page (click link below) to see a price near you.

http://www.farecompare.com/search/ye...estination=PAR

2. Staying with friends = No hotel cost & free personal guide.

Of course, I'll be staying in an apartment and not the Hilton. Yeah, I'm 45 and will be running around with about 6 of my French friends along with 2 Germans that are all in their early 20s and still in college but hey... I get along with all the Frenchies I've ever met (but one) magnificently. They're already planning to paint the town red when I get there and I could have stayed longer but you don't ever want to wear out the welcome mat, if you know what I mean. I want to go to some shows, hit the restaurants, see Alizee's apartment (if possible) and just generally enjoy the city. The price is so cheap right now that I said to myself, "What the hell!" But no one here wanted to go along, I asked. Too late now... plans have already been made.

PS
Rocket, are you "Jenna Blake" the girl I saw on the cover of your "People" magazine spoof? If it is, you're down-right beautiful! You had better make sure that your husband takes you out every night (in Paris) for a very romantic evening. But I'm sure with a wife that looks like you he needs no prodding.

Last edited by guldebrett; 01-27-2007 at 06:04 AM..
Old 01-27-2007, 06:26 AM
On the Probulator

c-dawg777 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcs View Post
$588??? Wow! You gotta fly with the chickens in the back and shack up with another family for that price. For Rocket's price, she could stay 3 times as long as Guldebrett. I need to get a hold of your travel agency Brett.
Winter is a slow time for the airlines on travel to Europe. Thus they are all around $400 right at the beginning of winter. The rates will skyrocket around springbreak and then drop off imediately after, and then they will slowly come back up untill they peak around $1400 in the summer. Best to check the individual airlines webpages for the BEST prices too. Sometimes online travel agencies miss or "overlook" certain prices.