Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 09-02-2019, 05:56 PM

imverynuts is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aragorn97 View Post
I don't know what to think. We know very little about this and to be honest, even though I may be a bit curious about it, it is better this way. My only concern is for Alizée. I only hope she didn't suffer more than what it seems. If money was the problem, that's nothing new for this kind of things. Unfortunately it wouldn't be the first time that a marriage is ruined because of money. But a cheater is just a worthless """""person""""". It's unforgivable.
Oh yah I don't think we need or should know whatever happened, that's definitely her business and if it's something unpleasant I can at least be grateful it appears to be behind her.

Quote:
And....
skarf.jpg

There are so many photos like these.. I love this kind
Old 09-02-2019, 06:29 PM

Aragorn97 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by imverynuts View Post
I can at least be grateful it appears to be behind her.
Exactly

Quote:
Attachment 2812

There are so many photos like these.. I love this kind
I like when she's not looking at the camera. Because it is more natural, as though she doesn't know she is going to be photographed.
But on the other hand there are photos where she is looking at the camera which just mesmerize me. Because they are as though she is looking directly into your eyes and is speaking with you.

...!
Old 09-02-2019, 06:40 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

Quote:

I can't find the link but I remember a video once where Alizee and Jeremy were talking to the camera and he said "Yes I'm Alizee husband now, and I'm a lucky man, so you guys are going to have to find another girl". It's not what he actually said there that impressed upon me my speculations here today, just his tone, which seemed like he was showing off that Alizee was his more rather than he adored her.
I also found that quote disturbing. It came across to me that jeremy felt he'd won a contest in which Alizee was the prize thus making him the champion. There is also the suggestion in his statement that he considered Alizee his property. That she was his trophy bride. When Jeremy said that, I was embarrassed for Alizee who stood next to him. None of what he said fit her personality or values. I felt bad for her.

On the other hand it has to be understood, this statement is what, 10-15 seconds out of Jeremy's life. We all say stupid things and should not be judged solely on a momentary event. Alizee fell in love with him and had his baby and Jeremy raised a lovely daughter. He can't be all that bad.

Last edited by Shepherd; 09-02-2019 at 07:49 PM..
Old 09-02-2019, 07:08 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I remember an article where it reported that Jeremy said "She's mine now", which bothered me because it made it sound like she's a piece of property to be owned.

I want to say more on the subject but don't have time at the moment, but what I will say is as I've said many times before, this is a forum where we are free to discuss what we want to discuss, pro or con, good or bad, as long as it's done in a respectful way and for those of us who think Jeremy made mistakes ( or was it Alizee who made mistakes?), we can express our thoughts about the situation keeping in mind, she is Annily's father and I'm sure though Alizee is now in love with Gregoire, she still has good memories of Jeremy so keep that in mind when you make posts that are critical of him. You can be critical of either one of them, but try not to go overboard as I have often done in the past.
Old 09-02-2019, 07:22 PM

Bebert,
A tremendous thank you for the translation about Greg and Alizee's meeting.

What a phenomenal life this woman has lived. First, you have the miracle of her friend switching her entry to the talent contest from dancer to singer, without which none of us would have ever heard of Alizee.

Then Mylene Farmer fortunately was watching the contest that night and got to see Alizee sing and thereby decided to put her under contract.

Then you have Alizee telling DALS she wanted a gay dance instructor.

Then we've got Greg telling DALS he didn't want to work with Alizee.

Then DALS put them together despite their request, and the rest is history.

What an amazing life.
Old 09-02-2019, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Because they are as though she is looking directly into your eyes and is speaking with you.

...!
IMHO she really is like a Wonder of the World, nothing like her, before or since!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
I also found that quote disturbing. It came across to me that jeremy felt he'd won a contest in which Alizee was the prize thus making him the champion. There is also the suggestion that he was treating Alizee as his property. That she was his trophy bride. When Jeremy said that, I was embarrassed for Alizee who stood next to him. None of these crass attitudes fit her personality or values. I felt bad for her.
Hey you better described what I felt when I saw that video, that's definitely more of what I mean to say. I've always gotten that sense of him from his body language and mannerisms as well. He just strikes me as kind of sleazy and like someone from middle school or something.

Again I'm glad he seems mostly behind her now, and she has a much better companion.

roosa.jpg

Quote:

What an amazing life.
Don't forget, she also also won a cooking show contest :P

Last edited by imverynuts; 09-02-2019 at 07:26 PM.. Reason: cake!
Old 09-02-2019, 07:33 PM

Quote:
What a great photo. I love this photo.
Old 09-02-2019, 08:19 PM

Quote:
What a great photo. I love this photo.
I always think, "wow, this is the best photo I've seen yet" and then...

bw.jpg
Old 09-02-2019, 09:00 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

This is one picture that just made me say "Wow!".

Attachment 2815

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 09-23-2021 at 12:18 PM..
Old 09-03-2019, 03:08 AM

Mr Coucou is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Then you have Alizee telling DALS she wanted a gay dance instructor.

Then we've got Greg telling DALS he didn't want to work with Alizee.

I suspect that DALS did it on purpose. (If I was the TV producer on DALS, that's what I would have done.)

Edit:

Quote:
I've always gotten that sense of him from his body language and mannerisms as well. He just strikes me as kind of sleazy and like someone from middle school or something.
I don't even like the looks of Jeremy. There is something about his smile that makes me feel like punching him.

Edit:

Quote:
But on the other hand there are photos where she is looking at the camera which just mesmerize me. Because they are as though she is looking directly into your eyes and is speaking with you.
In 2016, "Ajaccio" wrote the following on the forum:

Quote:
Every time she peers into the camera her eyes cross the lengths of time and space, bridging the gap to the admiring beholder. And so they appear to be staring right at you. Now. As if she knew, who was she sending the look to, years ago.

Last edited by Mr Coucou; 09-03-2019 at 03:17 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts