Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 10-03-2019, 01:52 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silencio View Post
Now I'm completely lost. Who sexually exploited whom?
Boutonnat exploited Mylène, Mylène exploited Alizée or Alizée exploited me?

All of the above.
Old 10-08-2019, 04:51 PM

Silencio is on a distinguished road

Still on the subject of Alizée Trivia, I wanna ask if someone has seen a French film "Un moment d'égarement" ("One Wild Moment")? It takes place in Corsica. One of the lead roles in the film was played by the actress Lola Le Lann. It was her debut in cinema.

Not less interesting is the fact that Lola Le Lann began her career in music this year. Currently, she has only one single:

It starts with the words:

Quote:
À l'horizon les alizés
Sans mon alezan caramel
Quand je vois s'enliser s'enliser
Les rayons du soleil
Ma visière vandalisée
Don't you think that everything goes around Alizée?
Old 10-08-2019, 09:46 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Still on the subject of Alizée Trivia, I wanna ask if someone has seen a French film "Un moment d'égarement" ("One Wild Moment")? It takes place in Corsica. One of the lead roles in the film was played by the actress Lola Le Lann. It was her debut in cinema.

Not less interesting is the fact that Lola Le Lann began her career in music this year. Currently, she has only one single:

I guess this movie made in 2015 is a remake of the movie by the same name made in 1977. It will be interesting to see if the full movies are an available line, especially if parts of it were filmed in Ajaccio.

This is a pretty interesting find. Of course the first movie came along long before Alizée was born, but now we have a remake that can have added touches to bring it up to date. The story is about if I got this right, two divorced men who go to Corsica with their daughters on vacation and one of the daughters gets romantically involved with her freinds dad. A Lolita I guess you'd say.

As far as the song, the first line on the page where I found the lyrics says
"À l'horizon les alizés"
Now Alize is the spelling of the name of the trade wind that Alizée was named after. The trade wind is considered masculine by the French so to get the feminine, you add an e and it becomes Alizée. So the spelling on this page where I found the lyrics had only one e, but this might be because whoever posted the lyrics made a simple mistake. Even if the official lyrics had 'Alize', I think they were referring to Alizée.
One reason I feel that way is soon after the video starts, it shows her getting a tattoo on her back.
Coincidence.....maybe.....maybe not.

Corsica
Alize/Alizee
Lola/Lolita
Tattoo on the back
Even with the sharks, Alizee said one reason she didn't go to the USA was she was worried about the sharks in the press.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 10-08-2019 at 10:13 PM..
Old 10-09-2019, 03:27 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Even with the sharks, Alizee said one reason she didn't go to the USA was she was worried about the sharks in the press.
I thought she was referring to the sharks in the music industry instead? Either way, she has reason to be concerned
Old 10-09-2019, 03:43 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Incredible find.
Old 10-16-2019, 10:10 PM

Do you know that, in addition to the Little Corsican Cutie, to which this site is devoted, there is also Large Corsican Cutie:

Well, I'm not quite sure about the 'Cutie', but I think she deserves attention while the Little Cutie messes around.

Her real name is Clara Luciani.
Old 10-17-2019, 09:41 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Do you know that, in addition to the Little Corsican Cutie, to which this site is devoted, there is also Large Corsican Cutie:

Well, I'm not quite sure about the 'Cutie', but I think she deserves attention while the Little Cutie messes around.

Her real name is Clara Luciani.
The first video couldn't be played in this country, but I was able to watch the second one and she does have a very nice voice.

Edit:

I did find that first video on Youtube and was able to watch it....

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 10-17-2019 at 09:41 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 10-28-2019, 03:20 PM

Aliose is a francophone Swiss duo playing pop folk music. Guess what the woman's name is.