Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-15-2020, 08:20 PM
Neutral Good

RedRafe is on a distinguished road

FirstSeb, once again, thank you for that post…

Ok, I “get it” now…

“Jaka to melodia?” is just the Polish version of “Name That Tune”, and I’m guessing that Alizée was one of the “featured” artistes in these particular episodes…

So, unfortunately it looks like it wasn’t the career “re-boot”, or “re-launch” that we were maybe looking for, but hey, if it was a “nice little earner” for the “little lady”, that really can’t have been a bad thing, can it?

If it was me I would “take the money”, “hit the exit, running”, and “wave them bye bye, see you next time” as I left…

One just cannot have too much “scratch”…

Anyhow…

A couple of “observations”…

She is not “moving” with anything like her accustomed “fluidity” or “grace”, and hasn’t done so for quite a while. If it was left up to me I’d be doing some “Reiki” and “massage” on both of her “ankles”, her “left knee”, and maybe her “left hip”. Defenitely needs her “lower back” “popped”, and at least a “re-alignment” on her neck and left shoulder too…

Needs “fixing”…

Now, a lot of that is going to be due to having just “given birth”, not that long ago, as we all know, but I think maybe having worn “boots” or “high heels” for most of her showbiz career is going to have taken its toll, over time there also…

Which is why, if you give Alizée “half a chance”, you will mostly see her in “trainers”, “tennies”, or some kind of “soft” flat shoe…

Comfort!

To me, she just looks “sore” and kind of “tender” in a lot of “places”, but, the good news is, with a bit of “care” and plain old “TLC”, that’s all “fixable”…

“Cue” Greg, or a decent Chiropractor…

Don’t think anyone would appreciate ME doing it, at all…

<Apart from “me”, that is >

As for her “voice”, and its “condition”…

Well, I’m not an avid collector of music, I have maybe about 100 albums on my iPod, all of them “hand picked”, so to speak, including just about everything from Alizée that I could find to “stick” in it, but, the strange thing that you will find is that NONE of them are “live” music, for I totally detest “live” performances.

No matter who it is…

So, to me, taking into account that she really hasn’t used that sweet voice of hers in quite a while, and it’s mayhap a wee bit “rusty”, her performance was probably just about what I would have expected, in this particular instance…

“Adequate” for the situation…

As for her “weight” and “appearance”, well, as we all know, she has just given birth to her second child, a couple of months ago. Now, it takes an immense amount of “effort” ,and, “discipline”, which Alizée IS capable of, mind you, to get your “youthful looks and figure back”, but, is there actually a “requirement” in her life, for this?

She, by all accounts, seems to have everything in “life” that she “requires”, or “wants”, and seems to be quite happy with her “lot”, (which I personally think is “pure dead brilliant”) and this latest appearance does not look to me much like any kind of career “reboot” in any “shape” or “fashion”…

Just a “nice little earner”…

Which is “cool”…

As for her sometimes rather, emm, “quirky”, sense of style, well, “Alizée”, is “Alizée”, if you know what I mean. I think you will find that there are probably very valid reasons for her “choices”, most of the time. It’s just that we are not “privy” to the reasoning behind them…

Which might lead to some “WTF is that lassie wearing” moments, now and then, occasionally…

Still adore her, anyhow...

Always will…

Hmm, lets just “wait and see” what is going to happen, but, please “don’t hold your breath”…

It might be a ... while...