Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 07-24-2020, 01:13 AM
MMA Teen who was thunderstruck by Alizée

Kajue is on a distinguished road

I've been reading through the ideas posted here, and y'know what?

We can do this guys!

The largest collection of Alizée to date. Could take a while, but it's worth saving those videos so that they all just get wiped from history.

Honestly, I don't know how many of her videos have ALREADY been completed wiped away.
Old 07-24-2020, 03:26 AM

Ben.Daly is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
People wouldn't need my password. All they have to do is say via e-mail that they want to download some things from my Google drive. They'll have the link so all they'll need to find out is when I'll leave my computer on line for them to access those files.
I was referring to users wanting to add additional things to the shared folder themselves. Videos could just be sent to you but that's not a very direct method and has you doing a lot of work when it should/could probably be shared around.
In terms of just downloading videos that are already there, I don't think that requires you to be logged on at all. As long as they have the link they should be able to download from it at any time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kajue View Post

We can do this guys!

The largest collection of Alizée to date. Could take a while, but it's worth saving those videos so that they all just get wiped from history.

Honestly, I don't know how many of her videos have ALREADY been completed wiped away.
It's scary to think about sometimes, what videos have been lost forever, but there's no way of getting deleted videos back so all we can do is save what we do have now.
The more people we can get contributing the better, so far it's mainly just Scruffy and I throwing around ideas so if you have anything else to add just let us know!
Old 07-24-2020, 07:30 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben.Daly View Post
I was referring to users wanting to add additional things to the shared folder themselves. Videos could just be sent to you but that's not a very direct method and has you doing a lot of work when it should/could probably be shared around.
In terms of just downloading videos that are already there, I don't think that requires you to be logged on at all. As long as they have the link they should be able to download from it at any time.

It's scary to think about sometimes, what videos have been lost forever, but there's no way of getting deleted videos back so all we can do is save what we do have now.
The more people we can get contributing the better, so far it's mainly just Scruffy and I throwing around ideas so if you have anything else to add just let us know!
You're right that I don't have to be logged in. If it's in my Google drive, those files can be accessed when my computer is off.

As far as early performances (2000-2004), I don't think any have been lost. It's the interviews and photo shoots that we may be missing a few or as we've seen of late, not having the complete file.

What format we save things in is a consideration too. I think MP4 would be preferable because I believe it will play on most portable devices but MP4 didn't exist when Alizee first came on the scene so I believe most of those early videos came out in an mpeg 2 version. I've also seen vlc formats which I heard is a better format but it's not as prevalent.
Old 07-24-2020, 07:55 AM

failax is on a distinguished road

Do you pay to have first 100 gb and now 200?

Uncompressed Alizée videos Telegram channel

https://t.me/joinchat/A8uzOFjfKHAuPZQ_-MpzWQ
Old 07-24-2020, 07:56 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kajue View Post

We can do this guys!

I think Ben.Daly hit on this earlier, wishing to find "behind the scenes" videos of Alizee. I am looking for those as well.

One of the advantages of watching all the fan made videos like I do is seeing clips of something that I had never seen before. Last year, I saw scenes of Alizee doing an interview at some tropical location in one of Robert Rhein's videos. It was identified by a member as possibly being St. Tropez. I became persistent in trying to find that interview in its raw form. It was a number of months later when an old member came to the forum, saw the posts of me (begging) for it, and he had it. He sent it to me and I was a happy man.

Like many, I have spent a considerable amount of time building up my collection. I have downloaded every photo on the Alizee Spain site, which are over 4,600 of them, and organized them. I love having them, but one failed hard drive or an Act of God can wipe them out and everything else. Alizee Spain might close shop one day. The point is, the more distributed the media is among her fans, the more likely they will survive.
Old 07-24-2020, 08:06 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by failax View Post
Do you pay to have first 100 gb and now 200?
I paid $1.50 a month for the first 100gb and now $3.00 for 200.
Old 07-27-2020, 10:58 AM

Alex Rien is on a distinguished road

Old 07-30-2020, 08:24 PM

Old 08-24-2020, 01:03 AM

Lili as a DJ.

Old 08-24-2020, 10:42 AM

Tags
alizee, audio, download, link, misc, miscellaneous, queries, requests, sharing, video, videos