Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 08-08-2020, 09:51 AM

Ben.Daly is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroKenSkullDG View Post
Who knows? An Autograph Session would be some major Fan Service on her part. I'm all in on this thought.

As for the price, I'd say 25€? That's the price for Julia's right now anyway and that one just came out so it's not too far fetched.
Really depends on how many people they expect to show interest in an autograph session. Maybe if they made the Vinyls available for pre-order they could get a good scope of their popularity and decide if it's worth it. There will always be a select number of fans willing to travel from anywhere in the world at any time for something of such, but as for getting a more 'casual' or local set of fans on board, who knows.
Old 08-09-2020, 06:49 AM

BroKenSkullDG is on a distinguished road

I am surprised they didn't think of releasing a Best of Collection to commemorate the 20th Anniversary so far. "Tout Alizée" was the only one that was ever put out and it was exclusive to Mexico I believe. Lot's of singers do that and for including unreleased material such as photos or maybe include one or two newly recorded Tracks to help with promotion, this feels like it would be the ideal opportunity.

Last edited by BroKenSkullDG; 08-09-2020 at 07:14 AM..
Old 08-09-2020, 08:04 AM

Quote:
I am surprised they didn't think of releasing a Best of Collection to commemorate the 20th Anniversary so far. "Tout Alizée" was the only one that was ever put out and it was exclusive to Mexico I believe. Lot's of singers do that and for including unreleased material such as photos or maybe include one or two newly recorded Tracks to help with promotion, this feels like it would be the ideal opportunity.
Could've been a good time, I suppose it's always a possibility for the future though. 5 years from now we'll have the 25th anniversary, or even anniversaries for other events such as En Concert or MCE release that could bring their own thing, but that's just speculation, who knows

I wasn't previously aware of this "Tout Alizee" release, did some research and couldn't find it for sale anywhere, guess it's a real collectors item, or maybe I'm looking in the wrong places Must be worth a pretty penny
Old 08-09-2020, 09:00 AM

I saw someone from the US offer it up on eBay for about 100$ once.

I found a brand new sealed copy for sale. The price though... : https://articulo.mercadolibre.com.mx...ra-edicion-_JM

Last edited by BroKenSkullDG; 08-09-2020 at 09:15 AM..
Old 08-09-2020, 12:20 PM

Quote:
I saw someone from the US offer it up on eBay for about 100$ once.

I found a brand new sealed copy for sale. The price though... : https://articulo.mercadolibre.com.mx...ra-edicion-_JM
$1500, they're not messing around.

There's also this used one for a 5th of the price.
https://articulo.mercadolibre.com.mx...c-a276b5bb94c0

I wonder how many copies were made, and how many are owned by fans outside of Mexico
Old 08-09-2020, 02:00 PM

Hm... Good question... I haven't found anyone outside of America offer this up anywhere so far but I imagine some few long time Fans or Collectors may own a copy in Europe or elsewhere as well.

Last edited by BroKenSkullDG; 08-10-2020 at 04:14 AM..
Old 08-09-2020, 07:46 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
She performed several covers during her early years, I would like to hear the unreleased studio versions of Isla Bonita, Il Jouait Du Piano Debout, Ella Elle L'a, and anything else we haven't heard.
Old 08-09-2020, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall View Post
She performed several covers during her early years, I would like to hear the unreleased studio versions of Isla Bonita, Il Jouait Du Piano Debout, Ella Elle L'a, and anything else we haven't heard.
That's another good idea, never came across my mind that there would be studio recordings of those covers. I mean, it makes sense, just never really thought about it myself.
That would be great to have those covers in top quality sound wise, how/when they would be released, who knows, fantastic idea though!
Old 08-09-2020, 09:30 PM

Alex Rien is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall View Post
She performed several covers during her early years, I would like to hear the unreleased studio versions of Isla Bonita, Il Jouait Du Piano Debout, Ella Elle L'a, and
...and 99 Luftballons please.

Old 08-10-2020, 05:00 AM

I'd love to hear the two Tracks that were scrapped from "5", written by Jean-Jacques Goldman. Or have they been released in the past? If they were ever recorded, that is.

I'm actually amazed that they didn't include "La Isla Bonita" or any of the other Songs as Bonus Tracks on some release of "Mes Courants Èlectriques" back in the Day.

Edit:

I wish there was some way to let her know about some of these thoughts and wishes we're having. She's clearly not blind to the fact people still want to see her sing and who knows what's been going on or at least been talked about that we don't know of. I'd still be nice.

Last edited by BroKenSkullDG; 08-10-2020 at 05:00 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts