Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 08-06-2024, 07:51 PM

Marshal Davout is on a distinguished road
Default Is the Studio Dance de Lyonnet still Open ?

I was wondering if somebody knew if the Studio of Danse de Lyonnet was still open in Corsica ? I thought I read somewhere in some post it had fallen on hard times; since they lacked some students (because of the economies ); and so I wondered if it was still Open ?
So maybe Alizee and Gregorie had closed it for a while ? Or maybe I had chanced upon an old article; so I am mistaken ?
Old 08-07-2024, 09:05 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshal Davout View Post
I was wondering if somebody knew if the Studio of Danse de Lyonnet was still open in Corsica ? I thought I read somewhere in some post it had fallen on hard times; since they lacked some students (because of the economies ); and so I wondered if it was still Open ?
So maybe Alizee and Gregorie had closed it for a while ? Or maybe I had chanced upon an old article; so I am mistaken ?
I checked and it looks like it is still open. There are actually quite a few dance studios in Ajaccio, especially when compared to the population. It looks pretty saturated. Maybe the article you read was during the pandemic.
Old 08-07-2024, 10:05 AM

Marshal Davout is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
I checked and it looks like it is still open. There are actually quite a few dance studios in Ajaccio, especially when compared to the population. It looks pretty saturated. Maybe the article you read was during the pandemic.
Ah ! Thank You CleverCowboy ! Maybe it was a dated article; I have lost where I read it !