Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old Yesterday, 08:05 PM
...never wants to leave you

Location: The verdant meadows of Chicago, the only city in America
Chicago Express Service is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshal Davout View Post
Yes It is Funny that some people have come up with an ETF that Mirrors Pelosi's stock buys and sells; as she gets the briefings in congress before we do !
The only stocks I have noticed lately are META Which Zucherburg is making money off of ( I guess he sells people's information from it who subscribe to it ? I don't as I try to stay away from the social media ! ) I do have 2 shares I bought sometime I forget when; but it is seemingly overpriced at about $580. It does pay a nice dividend of 50 cents though and it is going up now ?
Another stock starting to go up is Buffett's favorite OXY which is in the green lately and pays a dividend of 22 cents, I think. I haven't bought any of it because it was down for a while !
The rest of the stocks are either down or I haven't had time to go over them !
I am trying to accumulate some cash; so I am not buying anything right now !
Good day in the market today - new jobs numbers came in better than expected, and the port strike has been temporarily averted. Positive numbers across my portfolio.