Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 03-26-2007, 12:13 PM
L'âme Artistique

Amelie is on a distinguished road

i'm so sorry... and i saw your post to send it to your email just today...

Miss Amélie's Myspace-New design again! 2008 10 02.
Old 03-26-2007, 12:37 PM
Iron and Silk

atra201 is on a distinguished road

now it is your turn Amelie.

"Such a shame to believe in escape
A life on every face
And that's a change, till I'm finally left with an eight
Tell me to react, I just stare
Maybe I don't know if I should change
A feeling that we share...
It's a shame
(Such a shame)
Number me with rage, it's a shame
(Such a shame)
Number me in haste, it's a shame
This eagerness to change
It's a shame..."

Last edited by atra201; 03-27-2007 at 01:47 PM..
Old 03-26-2007, 12:44 PM
L'âme Artistique

Quote:
Originally Posted by atra201 View Post
too late now

this is the answer i get all the time
Enough is Enough sorry but you and garco were the only ones left and i lost you
garco please send me any news about Alizee to my email, even rumors i need to know you didn't forget about me.
i need to find peace in my life first i can't come from the hospitals to a pain in the ass father then no attention here
good bye
there is a one more post i promised my self to do months ago and i'm not going to break my promise i never did . after 5 days
no recognition from family and friends is just too much.
you haven't lost me, why do you think so? why don't you want to understand that people make mistakes and that they want to fix them? or even try to? if you really would care about me so much as you say, you would never say that you lost me or something, you'd forgive me. now i don't understand you, honestly.

Old 03-26-2007, 12:47 PM
Banned

thats amazazazing is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by atra201 View Post
too late now

this is the answer i get all the time
Enough is Enough sorry but you and garco were the only ones left and i lost you
garco please send me any news about Alizee to my email, even rumors i need to know you didn't forget about me.
i need to find peace in my life first and just consentrat on my school i can't come from the hospitals to a pain in the ass father then no attention here
good bye
there is a one more post i promised my self to do months ago and i'm not going to break my promise i never did . after 5 days
no recognition from family and friends is just too much.

i always get this mad over something so minute....

on a serious note, shes obviously trying to help, but you are acting like shes done something terrible, i'd get over it :/
Old 03-26-2007, 05:32 PM
Κάτσε Καλά!

garçoncanadien is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by atra201
I will tell you now and also tell everybody the same thing - please - all of you don't need to be spending your time listening to idle speculation and the rumors that go on. You all have your own lives to live. Some of you have family to take care of. You want to be at peace? I am telling you now as somebody who has experience to not listen to those rumors and wait until the official news comes. All this speculation can only make you more uncomfortable. I care about you all so much that I don't want to waste your time translating for you statements that are probably not true. That section of the Alizeealliance is very very boring to read for me and quite frankly I don't want to bore you with it. I have not forgotten you all when I don't write anything from Alizeealliance here. It is just that what they are speculating about is not worth your time. Just keep an eye on Moe's thread instead.

So again

be at peace and allow others to experience the joy of Alizée just as you have. Shine in her example as she has shone upon you. Spread to others the same happiness that She has spread to you.

Ainsi-soit je.
Old 03-26-2007, 11:16 PM
Platinum Member

rwd716 is on a distinguished road

Amelie and Umesh...great songs both of you!
Old 03-27-2007, 05:10 AM
Golden Boy from Golden City

Uméesha is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rwd716 View Post
Amelie and Umesh...great songs both of you!
Thank U very much, Thank U one and all..... and i am glad to share my song in this thread thank u amelie.

sharing song's from different countries with different languages makes me feel so good that everybody enjoy's my song, this makes all the countries to re unite and be happy forever with a peaceful life. thank U.
Old 03-27-2007, 07:52 AM
Don't speak French :(

Edcognito is on a distinguished road
Talking Thanks man

Quote:
Originally Posted by garçoncanadien View Post
I will tell you now and also tell everybody the same thing - please - all of you don't need to be spending your time listening to idle speculation and the rumors that go on. You all have your own lives to live. Some of you have family to take care of. You want to be at peace? I am telling you now as somebody who has experience to not listen to those rumors and wait until the official news comes. All this speculation can only make you more uncomfortable. I care about you all so much that I don't want to waste your time translating for you statements that are probably not true. That section of the Alizeealliance is very very boring to read for me and quite frankly I don't want to bore you with it. I have not forgotten you all when I don't write anything from Alizeealliance here. It is just that what they are speculating about is not worth your time. Just keep an eye on Moe's thread instead.

So again

be at peace and allow others to experience the joy of Alizée just as you have. Shine in her example as she has shone upon you. Spread to others the same happiness that She has spread to you.

Ainsi-soit je.
Hey - I appreciate you sifting through all the krap! I don't care about the speculations, or what some other web site says. When Moe, you, Brad or someone else nearer Alizée than i find something out, we'll know... In the meantime, i wait. Patiently as I can. . . .

Ed
Old 03-27-2007, 10:48 AM
L'âme Artistique

Quote:
Originally Posted by garçoncanadien View Post

So again

Ainsi-soit je.
Ainsi soit Je
Ainsi soit Tu
Ainsi soit Il
Ainsi moi je
Prie pour que Tu
Fuis mon exil
Mais quel espoir
Pourrais-je avoir
Quand tout est noir?
Ainsi soit Je
Ainsi soit Tu
Ainsi soit ma vie
Tant pis.

Old 03-27-2007, 11:15 AM
Κάτσε Καλά!

garçoncanadien is on a distinguished road

MDRRRR exactement ma chérie