Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 05-01-2007, 10:13 PM
You ain't seen nothin yet

Joey_adore_Jung is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by garçoncanadien View Post
lamedog and joeyhehe this is a sign you have not purchased the Alizée en Concert DVD the video is from there u know

that is scandalous

buy the DVD!!!

scandalous well you are a festigio see i can make up words to brotha. no but i only ordered the cd's.
Old 05-07-2007, 12:59 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamedog View Post
...Well what I wanted to ask - Does anyone have any similar videos of Alizee backstage or videos that are yet to be seen?...
I don't happen to know of any other backstage videos of that type, not that I'm the one to ask or anything. There are definitely more videos than what's on this web site (the high quality here is really nice compared to YouTube, though).
What I do know is that while there are literally millions of people using BitTorrent, in particular my Azureus claims it is currently tracking 1.1 million users (down from 1.3 yesterday), and therefore I always have enough of them interested in Alizée to keep my upload maxed out every time I run my computer, the listings of files to download is pretty crappy and I still have not figured out how to properly share new files with BitTorrent; therefore, I would suggesting installing DC++, which is a free program, and going to the Alizée hub at http://alizee.myftp.org/ because they frikkin have everything!
(he he, I think only a lawer could beat the length and complexity of that sentence)

Merci Fanny