Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 08-26-2006, 11:36 PM

Moe is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by vctralca View Post
Welcome, and yeah itll get bigger and bigger, first month u wont stop watching jen ai marre video, then u watch the other videos, then u start to hear all of her music, later u are dreaming and thinking everyday of Alizée(maybe earlier :P), and after that without even noticing it u might already had made a web page praising her
And about the age thing, how can u say no to an angel?, u just cant, age doesnt matter,
all right ...

welcome dude

Old 08-26-2006, 11:59 PM

Bob is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe View Post
all right ...

welcome dude
wow moe i love your siggy
This post may contain material that is confidential, privileged and/or bob's work product for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.
Old 08-27-2006, 01:16 AM
Alizeeturbo21

Well guys your all right.. i just cant stop if im in a store with a laptop infront of me.. or some type of internet i download the song and i bLAST IT i have pretty much every music video out on the internet from interviews and everything. Anyways im ordering this kick ass Alizee Pillow Cover i saw online everything else shud be ordered soon. i dont kno wuts going on but like once ur in u cant get out of Alizee's world shes just awesome and perfect
Old 08-27-2006, 01:33 AM

Bob is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alizeeturbo21 View Post
Well guys your all right.. i just cant stop if im in a store with a laptop infront of me.. or some type of internet i download the song and i bLAST IT i have pretty much every music video out on the internet from interviews and everything. Anyways im ordering this kick ass Alizee Pillow Cover i saw online everything else shud be ordered soon. i dont kno wuts going on but like once ur in u cant get out of Alizee's world shes just awesome and perfect
Where did you get this pillow cover may i ask??
This post may contain material that is confidential, privileged and/or bob's work product for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.
Old 08-27-2006, 01:38 AM
Allez L'OM!

aditya8617 is on a distinguished road

I still feel I am not Twenty!
Old 08-27-2006, 01:48 AM

RadioactiveMan is on a distinguished road

'Kickass pillow cover' isn't a phrase that you hear every day.
Old 08-27-2006, 02:36 AM

newalizeefan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by vctralca View Post
Welcome, and yeah itll get bigger and bigger, first month u wont stop watching jen ai marre video, then u watch the other videos, then u start to hear all of her music, later u are dreaming and thinking everyday of Alizée(maybe earlier :P), and after that without even noticing it u might already had made a web page praising her
And about the age thing, how can u say no to an angel?, u just cant, age doesnt matter,
PD:yay i am same age as Alizée :P
yea he basically got that right. during my first month all i did was watch JEAM/la isla bonita/JPVA... now im watching all her other videos/concerts/interviews and stuff. i even bought a dogtag thats just like hers. lately i havent been watching her videos much anymore but i listen to her nonstop on my iPod.
yea age doesnt really matter, shes irresistable.
Old 08-27-2006, 12:18 PM
Alizeeturbo21

Pillow Cover , yes it totally kicks ass I wish for one day she can come here to the US and i can finally meet her . I love her smiles and her little hair wave thing that she does when she sings on stage and her sexy little tease with the hands and the dancing it gives me like goosebumps haha got the hips movin and everything !!!!!!!! HEHE OOUI!!!!!!
Old 08-27-2006, 10:33 PM
Alizeeturbo21

Hey i went all over today for her Cd's and i could not find them in any store that were in stock. SO i guess im going to have to order them online. hey guys i also saw a sexy strip from one of her concerts it was something ive never thought shed do yummy
Old 08-27-2006, 10:40 PM
alizée ninja

brad is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alizeeturbo21 View Post
Hey i went all over today for her Cd's and i could not find them in any store that were in stock. SO i guess im going to have to order them online. hey guys i also saw a sexy strip from one of her concerts it was something ive never thought shed do yummy
the girl you saw was not alizee