Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 08-29-2007, 04:47 PM
Francophile!:D

Tye is on a distinguished road

Deepwaters. that is an interesting dream.

And about possible marital problems,
you said that you have connected with Lili but wasn't sure whether she realized it. Is it possible that the reaon why I keep focusing on her relationship with Jeremy so much is that she is connecting unknowingly with me and sending out a type of distressful energy? I am not claiming that I know for sure the status of her relationship, but I can't keep my mind off of it. I don't want her relationship to break up, because it makes me happy that she has a family. However, her relationship is like a magnet. I get this feeling like something isn't all right in the relationship and that something is going on that no one knows about. I have explained to you how I am around energy, and lately I have been experiencing big up and down periods. One second I am feeling good, and then it is like I get hit in the face. All my energy drains, and I don't even have the energy to talk. It is like I get really really withdrawn and reclusive. Then it all passes and I feel normal again. I know people in bad relationships sometimes experience lots of high and low points and I was wondering if I was possibly feeling her energy or someone elses or if it was something else entirely.
Old 08-29-2007, 05:12 PM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

Tye, all I can tell you is that when you experience something like that, you should first look for significance within your own life. As for A&J, while there are bound to be challenges involved with her return to performing, either they'll handle those challenges or they won't, and either way it will end up for the best. It's really not ours to worry about.

Did you get the PM I sent you with the exercises for centering?

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716
Old 08-29-2007, 05:53 PM
Alizee Fan!

Ali is on a distinguished road

While Alizee is imperfect, I don't believe in predicting when her divorce will happen, for divorce is a terrible thing, why would any decent person would want her to have a divorce. Think of what that will do to her child. I for one think that her marriage will last a long time probably till death do us apart kind of timeframe, we are not talking about Britney Spears here who gets married every other day, so don't start getting ideas guys. Her parents may not have been too happy about running off to Vegas and then getting married out of the blue, that doesn't necessarily mean her marriage will not last long.

In terms of her new album I am making an educated guess that it will do quite well (especially given her eager fan base), but probably not up to the level of her Moi Lolita release or the success she had when she initally came on to the scene but I think it will be close.

Last edited by Ali; 08-29-2007 at 06:28 PM..
Old 08-29-2007, 06:15 PM
Planetary Observer

Leo Sonidus is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali View Post
While Alizee is imperfect, I don't believe in predicting when her divorce will happen, for divorce is a terrible thing, why would any decent person would want her to have a divorce. Think of what that will do to her child.

I think it is fair to say that no one here really wants or hopes to see Alizee get a divorce. I think it is also fair to say that everyone here wants her to receive the best that life has in store for her...no matter how this may come to be. What we imagine as the best thing for her (whatever that may be) may not fit into life's perfect scheme of things. Life is never as black and white as we all tend to try and make it.
Old 08-29-2007, 06:20 PM
Planetary Observer

To say it plainly...I don't wish her to divorce. I don't wish her to not divorce. I do wish her life's personal best....and that considers ALL things that none of us could ever begin to calculate...all things being connected.

Last edited by Leo Sonidus; 08-30-2007 at 11:41 AM..
Old 08-30-2007, 03:50 PM

fabienne888 is on a distinguished road
Smile

sorry ,

but Alizée will break up with Jeremy.

I know.

Remenber what she said " .... i prefer to be free a day ... "
Old 08-30-2007, 04:02 PM

Runner Simon is on a distinguished road

I got to keep to Leo, her own best is not up to us to decide. But we do wish that she will have it. (If not already?)
Old 08-30-2007, 04:10 PM
Francophile!:D

Tye is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post
Tye, all I can tell you is that when you experience something like that, you should first look for significance within your own life. As for A&J, while there are bound to be challenges involved with her return to performing, either they'll handle those challenges or they won't, and either way it will end up for the best. It's really not ours to worry about.

Did you get the PM I sent you with the exercises for centering?
I did get the P.M. about the excercises. When I need to relax and get a more open view of a situation the breathing excercises really help.
Old 08-30-2007, 04:17 PM

fabienne888 is on a distinguished road
Cool

yes , Jeremy looks older ...but Alizée -she - cannot grow old.

Her destiny is to be a Lady , not to be someone with lost nuptials.

I prefer.in reality.
Old 08-30-2007, 04:18 PM
Planetary Observer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runner Simon View Post
her own best is not up to us to decide. But we do wish that she will have it. (If not already?)

Short, and very well put ..... and so young even !!

May the winds of time and change favor you in all good things...