Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 09-03-2007, 05:51 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix View Post
good lord

I feel like someone just punched me in the stomach, I mean my Alizee balloon just burst

Hmmm, I kind of figured it would be this way anyway. Well it was fun people, damn its over. I can't believe it , it's really over

Have a nice life Alizee At least you will always have that incredible voice, that beautiful, pleasant sexy voice and nothing can take that away

Please don't show anymore new pics guys, really don't do it anymore Let's remember her as she was

I'm out man, it was fun. Peace
Illusions are fun, but reality does have a way of bursting those bubbles.

Alizée the adult may prove to be even more intereting.

Last edited by Rev; 09-03-2007 at 05:55 PM..
Old 09-03-2007, 07:32 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killian View Post
Not if they were invited to the reception but not the actual wedding itself.
Actually in that video of the wedding which Jéremy was at, it would be quite the coincidence if he was wearing that. Anyone remember it?
You know, I was thinking the same thing. I don't remember Jeremy wearing that jacket in the video, but he may have taken it off. I thought he was wearing a light colored shirt, but I could be wrong. I'm thinking these pics were taken from the same place the video was. If someone has the video, they should check this out.
Old 09-03-2007, 08:35 PM

Drake498 is on a distinguished road

honestly... does anyone else see it...? doesn't she look mal-nourished in the second pic... or is it just the humongus glasses...

Je t'aime Alizée
Old 09-03-2007, 08:46 PM

OGRE is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix View Post
good lord

I feel like someone just punched me in the stomach, I mean my Alizee balloon just burst
The Alizée "look" of yesterday remains in our memory, our pictures and our videos. It is a simple fact or our existence that those looks will change over time. But do not despair. You don't have to give up the old to treasure the new. They are complementary. That is why we have picture books. That is why we keep memories. The pictures help us connect to memories that go beyond looks. Friendship. Love. And a host other other timeless things.

Keep and hold BOTH the old and the new dear. Because you are not keeping looks, you are connecting to the soul and spirit over time. Look in those eyes. She's still there! A bit more grown up. Knowledge and experience added to the Alizée of yesterday. But it's still Alizée.

In the bigger scheme of things this is often the reason marriages don't last. People marry a person's looks. Pretty soon those looks begin to change. Skin becomes a bit more rough and worn. Many put on some extra fat. When it comes to relationships (be it the marriage type or the fan type), you need to be in it through the physical changes....and look into the soul and spirit of those we love. Looks fade. Love can last a lifetime.

Like all of us, Alizée too is destined to grow old (hopefully living a long life), complete with wrinkles and white hair. Fast forward sixty years and look into those aged eyes....look deep.....you'll see her. You'll see our Lili.

You have the chance to ride the fan wagon for possibly the next 20...30...or 40 years. Enjoy the MOMENT. That's what it means to be a fan. That's what it means to be a friend.
Old 09-03-2007, 09:43 PM
I'm not 20.

Zack -Alizee Lover- is on a distinguished road

Love how thread went offtopic in the page 3 or 4...
Old 09-03-2007, 09:43 PM
---

theit77 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake498 View Post
honestly... does anyone else see it...? doesn't she look mal-nourished in the second pic... or is it just the humongus glasses...
Alizée, at 23, looks very young and healthy, but most of that youthful look comes from hey eyes. By contrast, when her eyes are covered up by those glasses, she all of a sudden looks a few years older, which you might interpret as slightly mal-nourished.
Elle a cette drôle de voix, Elle a cette drôle de joie ----- She has this curious voice, She has this curious joy
____..___ Ce don du ciel qui la rend belle ----- This gift from the sky that makes her pretty.
Old 09-03-2007, 09:54 PM
Alizée Fan For Life

SilentFox is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by theit77 View Post
Alizée, at 23, looks very young and healthy, but most of that youthful look comes from hey eyes. By contrast, when her eyes are covered up by those glasses, she all of a sudden looks a few years older, which you might interpret as slightly mal-nourished.
i agree with theit on this, the last time anyone saw her she was 18-19 and now she has been gone for awhile what did you all expect to see? she just got older thats it
Old 09-03-2007, 09:54 PM
Francophile!:D

Tye is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake498 View Post
That is it. I couldn't figure out what was bothering me about those two new pictures and that is it. Her hair and skin tone doesn't look healthy. When I first saw them I wondered if she had picked up smoking. I see the dry hair and off colored skin tone from people who smoke. I know this is probably a product of the camera and lighting, but something is off. Lili just doesn't look healthy (espescially in the first). Maybe she had been sick prior to these pictures being taken.

I don't mind the fact she has changed. That doesn't bother me, but something about the way her hair and skin tone looks in those pictures just isn't good. Lili I still love you and think you are beautiful, but something isn't right in those two pictures.

Last edited by Tye; 09-03-2007 at 10:57 PM..
Old 09-03-2007, 10:49 PM

kdn is on a distinguished road

I hate those glasses.
Old 09-03-2007, 10:55 PM

Boccob is on a distinguished road

ITT, people discover that Alizee is a real person. lol

I think she looks great tbh. Jeremy better appreciate her, that bastard!