Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 09-07-2007, 09:50 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Another possibility is that she is a french teenager of someone associated with team Alizée. She might actually be 14.

She might simply be getting a kick out of leaking this stuff, but heard someone get mad about the album cover and so pulled it.

Just thought I would offer another theory as long as we are speculating.

I hope the album cover is a draft. It's good, but they can do much better by refining it a bit.

Last edited by Rev; 09-07-2007 at 10:04 PM.. Reason: added last line
Old 09-07-2007, 10:07 PM

Rocket is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFHollister View Post
Yeah can you tell us where? Looks to me that Snacher just merged two of your posts and maybe you think one was deleted
So why doesn't Snatcher do it to other members who posts two or more at once?
Old 09-07-2007, 10:20 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
You trying to get me in trouble Rocket?

By the way Rocket, there is a good article on the Rockettes in today's New York Post.

Last edited by Rev; 09-07-2007 at 10:25 PM.. Reason: Added last line for Rocket.
Old 09-07-2007, 10:23 PM
Fan d'Alizée (pour toujour)

CFHollister is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Well I merge posts too. I can't speak for Snatcher but my general rule is if two consecutive posts by the same poster are specifically addressing two different posts (as in quoting a responding to two different posts), or if the post are seperated by a good deal of time, I'll leave them seperate. if the two consecutive posts are very close to each other in time and are sufficiently different in topic or not seperatly addressing two topics/comments, I'll merge them. That, and we don't always catch that sort of thing.
Old 09-07-2007, 10:29 PM

Show me CFH
Old 09-07-2007, 10:38 PM

fsquared is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Show me CFH
Actually Snatcher did that to me a couple times when I was first posting back in May (back in the Nabokov's Lolita thread). I understand why, and I have made efforts to minimize double posts since then. So I don't think you're being singled out.
Old 09-07-2007, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsquared View Post
Actually Snatcher did that to me a couple times when I was first posting back in May (back in the Nabokov's Lolita thread). I understand why, and I have made efforts to minimize double posts since then. So I don't think you're being singled out.
I guess you're refering to this: http://moi-alizee.us/forums/showthre...?t=1777&page=7. He only did it once. Shame he didn't catch this on a different thread: http://moi-alizee.us/forums/showthre...2989#post42989
Old 09-07-2007, 11:17 PM
Sunglasses wearing bloke

Chommpers is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I guess you're refering to this: http://moi-alizee.us/forums/showthre...?t=1777&page=7. He only did it once. Shame he didn't catch this on the same thread: http://moi-alizee.us/forums/showthre...2989#post42989
Dang girl chill. You post wasen't deleted it was just put together. If you have a problem with something someone posted and it offends you ask a mod to delete it because it's derogative against women or you, I'm sure they will take it down for you. Double posting is always a problem and sometimes hard to get it all and lots of work to fix them all, you may not even notice that they have been fixed because you weren't around until it was fixed. Just take a deep breath and calm down. Not trying to silence you or anything I am just saying, no need to attack anyone.

^ By the beautifully creative Amelie! Merci!
Old 09-07-2007, 11:21 PM
alizée ninja

brad is on a distinguished road

Amina isn't Alizée .. Let's not start down that road of accusing/suspecting everyone is her. besides, you would need a lot more information than just an IP address to confirm it is her. There isn't a way to ever confirm someone is her or not anyway, so best just to not worry about it.

And I am sorry you feel that you are being singled out Rocket, I can assure you that it isn't the case. All it appears Snatcher did here was just merge a double post (something that doesn't matter at all anyway). He just probably happened to be online when it happened, and thought he would help out.

I don't see the big deal. If you think there is some problem with a mod, just email or pm me and I will take care of it, the last thing i want is for the mods to get carried away. but i think they are doing a great job.

also keep in mind, you probably don't see a lot of the stuff they may delete from others because it is deleted
Old 09-07-2007, 11:46 PM

Just a word about the Amina being Alizee. I remember when some thought someone else may be Lili and you came on and pointed out that her IP address was in mid-west America. That's why I made the post.

I don't mean to pick on Snatcher but I have had a run on of bad luck concerning mods. I have been persecuted because of my belief in God by a mod. I had one mod edit one of my posts with a sexual comment that I was in love with him. I just had a mod email me to ask if it would make me feel better if he merged fsquared posts. I was teasing CFH when he just got appointed to mod and another mod deleted my post. So it's nothing that Snatcher did to me, it's just mods in general.