Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 09-14-2007, 10:54 AM
gone with the geostrophic

heyamigo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snatcher42 View Post
I also really doubt that the choice of single was effected by the leak. I don't think Fifty-Sixty ever was intended as the single, actually. And if you look back through the forums, you can find evidence of both these files existing for many months.
well there were many french websites (not blogs or fansite/forums) that were saying fifty sixty was planned to be the first single long before there was any talk of MJ. that makes me think it was changed, which i am not happy with because fifty-sixty is a much better song for the masses.

the importance of this single's reception cannot be understated. one bad debut single can undermine the upcoming singles and the album itself. that's why i think it's important to release fifty-sixty as the first single because MJ is more of a love it or hate it song, which is more risky.
Old 09-14-2007, 11:14 AM

Poguezilla is on a distinguished road

I will enjoy anything that Alizee sings.....
Old 09-14-2007, 11:17 AM
Allez L'OM!

aditya8617 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poguezilla View Post
I will enjoy anything that Alizee sings.....
You seem a recent hookup.

I think we already decided HeyAmigo that the choice of single was based on the music video. MJ suits a very good video for a single unlike 50/60.
Old 09-14-2007, 11:22 AM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

I really like both songs, but I prefer 50/60 over MJ for the reasons heyamigo stated. But I also have to think that the MJ video does have more possibilities. Team Alizée of course knows what all the final versions of all this stuff looks and sounds like, so I defer to their better judgment.
Old 09-14-2007, 11:29 AM
Golden Boy from Golden City

Uméesha is on a distinguished road

do u guys think that the those two songs were leaked throughout the world and will it be nice to hear when the album is released? think once. so plz dont listen the song again and again what am doing (jk)

after listening the two songs only with audio and we are eager to watch the video clip of it, how it could be and what do u think about this guys?
Old 09-14-2007, 11:55 AM
Banned

RMJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyamigo View Post
well there were many french websites (not blogs or fansite/forums) that were saying fifty sixty was planned to be the first single long before there was any talk of MJ.
100% of those sites got information from the forums/blogs.
Old 09-14-2007, 12:10 PM

rcs is on a distinguished road
Exclamation

Unintentional leak or just plan ol' theft, somebody's got some explaining to do. The thought of stealing from Lili...wth!? Way to go whoever did it

Alizee: Wowww!
Old 09-14-2007, 12:24 PM
Alizée's FireFighter

Youpidou1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcs View Post
Unintentional leak or just plan ol' theft, somebody's got some explaining to do. The thought of stealing from Lili...wth!? Way to go whoever did it
Second that. Stealing from her, EVEN a song is wrong without the consent of her. Yes the leak was wrong but we did got an idea of her next move. I could have waited for the songs either way, but other than that her songs sound phenomenal already. I can't wait any longer.

Last edited by Youpidou1; 09-14-2007 at 11:57 PM..
Old 09-16-2007, 12:44 PM
Alizée's FireFighter

Youpidou1 is on a distinguished road

If anyone has listened to other than Alizee's beautiful voice(doubt it ) you can hear some great guitar in there. I think it must be a great privilege to play for her. I would love to learn her songs from En Concert on the guitar(I play).
Old 09-16-2007, 12:57 PM
Le fan irlandais

Killian is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youpidou1 View Post
If anyone has listened to other than Alizee's beautiful voice(doubt it ) you can hear some great guitar in there. I think it must be a great privilege to play for her. I would love to learn her songs from En Concert on the guitar(I play).
If you have the Dvd, most are very, very easy, even if you can't pick it up by ear. They show the guitarist(s) in many songs, and the chord shapes are easy to make out.

Is mo páis agus mo inspioráid í Alizée. Níl aon scamall sa spéir nuair a feicim nó cloisim í.