Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 09-04-2006, 05:21 PM

Bob is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad View Post
brilliant idea. i will work on this.
thanks brad, and i like your new avatar
This post may contain material that is confidential, privileged and/or bob's work product for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.
Old 09-04-2006, 06:26 PM

mini.mac is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urb4n View Post
First, welcome to the site Steve and Mini, I'm sure it'll be fun having you guys around. And second, thats exactly what this site needs (not to say its lacking), a timeline, maybe some sort of Flash plugin that has a timeline of Alizee's career so that we can see what happened when. Just an idea.
That's an excellent idea. Everytime when I watch one of her video, I would have to guess when it was filmed or recorded. Usually, you can sort of tell with her hair style (lolita era or later), but it's just a burr idea.

Thanks for have me here.
Old 09-04-2006, 07:52 PM

General Patton is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mini.mac View Post
Hi everyone,

Just to say hello, I'm the newest newbie here I guess.

Just find out Alizée bout a week ago while browsing youtube and found 'J'en ai marre' video in one of the channel. I can't believe I miss out on her all these years.

For the past week I've been love sick about her, couldn't get her out of my head. Spending every waking minute (not like I could get any sleep) soak up every bit of info I could googled. Everything are a bit overwhelming for me right now. All six years worth of pictures, news, etc. are all condensed. It's so unreal, like looking at a fictional character. It's hard to establish a timeline to follow her grow and all.

Than I came across this 'magnifique' website/forum. I really amaze that so many people care about an artist who had never introduce to this country. That's absolutly a phenomenon.

I'm at a dilemma right now. On one hand, I world like to get as much news about Alizée as possible. On the other hand, I world like her (and her family) to live a life free of paparazzi. Beside, I need my life back.

Thank you Brad for putting up the site (hope I got you right). If you need any help running the site (financially?), I am certainly pleased to pitch in.

P.S. How could Alizée managed to escape the media for so long?
That does sound like what happened to me....but I feel like an outsider here so times.......
Old 09-05-2006, 06:23 PM
100th Member

DJ_Greg is on a distinguished road

Aw, GP...don't say that. Did we not have a thread welcoming you to the site? Somebody give this guy a hug!
Old 09-05-2006, 07:31 PM

General Patton is on a distinguished road

no no no... I don't mean it like something else and saying it here would get me shot...butched...etc...
Old 09-05-2006, 07:36 PM
100th Member

Haha, maybe so...but only from Bob.
Old 09-05-2006, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_Greg View Post
Haha, maybe so...but only from Bob.
Hey...what does that mean?? =)
This post may contain material that is confidential, privileged and/or bob's work product for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.
Old 09-05-2006, 07:53 PM
100th Member

You know.
Old 09-05-2006, 08:13 PM
alizée ninja

brad is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mini.mac View Post
That's an excellent idea. Everytime when I watch one of her video, I would have to guess when it was filmed or recorded. Usually, you can sort of tell with her hair style (lolita era or later), but it's just a burr idea.

Thanks for have me here.
you can watch the videos on this website in order of performance. it is by no means everything (not even close) .. but there are quite few now.

http://moi-alizee.us/media.php?sort=3
Old 09-05-2006, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_Greg View Post
You know.
i know nothing.... you tell me why i would...kill people... for other than obvious reasons