chelsey is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentFox View Post
There are two area that you can go to here:

http://moi-alizee.us/forums/gallery2...2_itemId=37971

And

http://moi-alizee.us/forums/gallery2...2_itemId=37788

This one ^^ has it in many different sizes there1
Thanks are there anymore of other pics like of her and the dice..and like eating that cake or whatever that are high quality?..if you know what i am talking about...
Old 11-12-2007, 04:50 PM
Alizée Fan For Life

SilentFox is on a distinguished road

Are you looking for the other ones to of here?
Old 11-12-2007, 04:56 PM

chelsey is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentFox View Post
Are you looking for the other ones to of here?
yea..basically i am looking for like all the picks of her new album..like the one on my avatar...a high quality of that...and others like it
Old 11-12-2007, 06:58 PM
You must recover!

Neiteio is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
My version, with a logo:

Wow, Max. This one is VERY good as well. If you could make it 1280x800, with Lili farther right, and the logo centered in the space at left, it would be perfect for me. The swirl effect in your version is the best yet, with the softest light.

As for Lobowolf, his wallpaper isn't showing up for me, so I don't know what his (or her) wallpaper looks like.

Too many good wallpapers to choose from. I love them all!

EDIT: Actually, I was just looking at Cap's work again and I honestly don't know who takes the cake for best swirl. Max has the subtlety but Cap has the energy!

It's an insane endeavour, trying to capture the perfection of Alizée.

- N

Last edited by Neiteio; 11-12-2007 at 07:02 PM..
Old 11-12-2007, 07:06 PM
Fidèle Toujours

Cooney is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsey View Post
yea..basically i am looking for like all the picks of her new album..like the one on my avatar...a high quality of that...and others like it
They haven't been released yet - all we've got are the LQ's that were discovered a couple days ago. The TF1 video clip suggests we should be getting very nice HQ versions of those and many many more in the near future though!
Old 11-12-2007, 11:22 PM

rcs is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

We've got some real talent here. Nice work guys. I could always use a new desktop background.

Alizee: Wowww!
Old 11-13-2007, 12:00 AM
You must recover!

Exclamation One more take

I just noticed that in Cap's 1280x800 piece, Lili is still increased in size. Isn't there a way to make a 1280x800 piece so that Lili herself is exactly the same size as the original image? That way it wouldn't be blurry at all. Since the wallpaper would only be 800 pixels tall, Lili at 505 pixels tall wouldn't seem too short. It would be about right.

I'd at least like to see it this way, with Lili measuring 505 pixels tall (as per the original pic) on a 1280x800 backdrop.

Also, rather than having a white light emanating on the left side of the screen, why not make the entire background the same soft orange as that surrounding Lili in the original pic, and make the bottom of the screen white, fading into the orange background above. This way Lili herself can be higher up on the screen; the original pic has her bottom blending into whiteness, so we should just make the bottom of the wallpaper white to blend in.

I'm not sure if this is making sense. It looks fantastic in my head, though, and I would think it's far simpler than everything that's been done so far, since Lili herself won't have to be adjusted in size. ALSO, I like how Max handled the swirls; since the background colors would be kept from the original pic, I think the swirls could be kept the same as well.

So, in review:
  • + 1280x800 wallpaper
  • + Lili herself measures 505 pixels tall, exactly like the source material
  • + Source material is UNALTERED -- same size, same swirls, same background colors
  • + Wallpaper background blends into source picture -- the orange blend into the orange, the white bottom of the source pic blends into the white bottom of the wallpaper
  • + If possible, the new green logo centered on the LEFT HALF of the wallpaper would be great.
So... Can it be done? Art thou up for the challenge?

We're on the cusp of perfection. I hope Cap, Max and company are still willing to give it a try.

Thanks again,
- N
Old 11-13-2007, 02:27 AM

Max is on a distinguished road

Something like that?

Direct link:
http://img160.imageshack.us/img160/8...280x800sj4.jpg
Old 11-13-2007, 02:43 AM

lobowolf14 is on a distinguished road

Nice... Nice.. I like.
Especially the white light halo effect and the horizontal light fade streaks that you can barely notice on the left.
Old 11-13-2007, 10:14 AM
You must recover!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
*Neiteio sees the image, is knocked off his chair, climbs back up, and is knocked off his chair again*

YES!!

Magnificent! Perfecto! You followed my instructions to a tee. Could I ask for two variants of it, so I can switch between them depending on my mood? If you can make a variant of it WITHOUT the logo, and one with the logo slightly lower (so that the 'e' in "Alizée" is parallel to the buckle on her overall straps), that would be great. I just want to see what it looks like this way.

So, if you have a moment, two variants please, one with the logo lower and one without the logo. Wow, thanks again. That wallpaper is amazing. It looks better than I imagined.

*Neiteio's resolve to fix his laptop has never been greater!*

- N