moi coco

cocoroa is on a distinguished road

my english isn´t very good so if you find any mistakes tell me plz
Old 11-10-2007, 10:56 PM

marik is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocoroa View Post
my english isn´t very good so if you find any mistakes tell me plz

well its ok we understand that cocoroa!,any nick i can call you? like coco?
Old 11-10-2007, 11:05 PM
485 Internet points!

Solaris is on a distinguished road

Welcome cocoroa! Hit up the Chat room for some hot cookin' ! And yes every single one of us understand what it is that you feel.

[9:59] [Solaris] here comes marik!
[Alizée Bar and Grill]: marik has entered at 9:59
[9:59] [Bill Seals] OH shite
[9:59] [Solaris] I TOLD YOU
[9:59] [Chommpers] mind powers
Old 11-10-2007, 11:06 PM
moi coco

cocoroa is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by marik View Post
well its ok we understand that cocoroa!,any nick i can call you? like coco?
actually my real nickname is coco
so it´s ok
Old 11-11-2007, 12:52 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by la Barbe d'Echanie View Post
Bonsoir!
...Amitiés,

la Barbe
Bonsoir! Ha Ha, I like your droll way of speech it sort of reminds me of how I used to be way back in the day. I think I've mainstreamed it up a bit, no good olde Caol Ila on either side of that, though.
Bienvenue! As you will soon see, though this site was started by an American, we have English speaking people from all over the world! Yes, it was brilliant putting up all those videos, with subtitles. I'm sure that's what caught hold of me.

Welcome too, coco (not to be confused with coca).

Merci Fanny
Old 11-14-2007, 02:58 AM
Est. 11-10-2007

DirtyACE is on a distinguished road

Hi everyone,

I'm new here. Just joined after a few days of lurking around

I have only recently truly discovered Alizee, and by recently I mean like 4 days ago. Well perhaps I should be a bit more detailed. I've had her debut song "Moi... Lolita" for about a year now on my computer. I heard it in the movie "A Good Year" and thought it sounded pretty catchy and refreshing (compared to all the other pop out there, which I usually can't stand). The reason why I say that I "truly discovered" her is because previously I have never gone any deeper than just downloading that song and listening to it. Like I said, it was 4 days ago, and it was completely accidental... pretty much out of the blue.

I was just visiting on one of the forums reading up things regarding some college football (Go Bucks! btw ), when I stumble upon a sig of one of the members there. It was an animated gif of Alizee's performance in which she sings (and dances) "J'en Ai Marre!" This was the first time that I actually saw her and once I found out her name I immediately remembered "Moi... Lolita" that I've had on my PC for a while.

After watching that performance in its entirety I thought to myself, "Wow, how often does the voice fit the person?" which in this case is a direct reflection of her beauty. I'll be honest, I was truly mesmerized, blown away, captivated... you get the message. I just had to have more, so I've been downloading and listening to her songs pretty much nonstop for 4 days in a row now, even listening now as we speak. I've watched almost every video on this wonderful website. I especially enjoyed the different interviews she's given, they were very interesting, how her career began where she is now.

I'll confess, I've never been so enthralled with any singer or anyone else for that matter. There's just something about her, a certain "je ne sais quoi" shall I say. Something she just radiates. Something I can't quite put my finger on, but I know one thing, it is absolutely wonderful, just wonderful.

One other thing I would like to say, for which you may think of me as some kind of weird or disturbed individual I've been in some kind of real funk lately, like I'm stuck in limbo and just spinning my wheels in place. I guess kind of like the feeling expressed in "J'en Ai Marre!" but it's been for a couple months now. Not sure what it is or what caused it except that it was there and not very pleasant. Now you may notice I said it "was there", not anymore I feel like some heavy burden was lifted off of me, like I got a new injection of energy and just life after listening to Alizee and watching her perform. Like some kind of magical cure!

My only regret now is that I did not discover her sooner. I know she's been making music since 2000 and I feel like I've missed out on something huge, like I've been really behind the times, living in some cave in the middle of nowhere with no electricity or even fire. I definitely have some catching up to do.

I'm also really looking forward to joining this wonderful forum and the Alizee family.

PS - Sorry for a winded post. I just felt like I really needed to get it out there.
Old 11-14-2007, 03:04 AM

ohh well! looks like were getting a huge huge fan of Alizée from nowhere! XD well welcome to the club DirtyACE! its nice to have you here! enjoy staying here!
Old 11-14-2007, 03:08 AM
Est. 11-10-2007

DirtyACE is on a distinguished road

Thank you for the warm welcome marik, however, I wouldn't say I'm a huge fan quite yet, but I think I'm getting there, especially with how she managed to touch me almost instantly and affect me on a personal level.
Old 11-14-2007, 03:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyACE View Post
Thank you for the warm welcome marik, however, I wouldn't say I'm a huge fan quite yet, but I think I'm getting there, especially with how she managed to touch me almost instantly and affect me on a personal level.
well Your Welcome new comer!,also your getting a huge! XD,^^she is totally awesome singer!
Old 11-14-2007, 03:14 AM
Alizee Fan!

Ali is on a distinguished road

Welcome to the forum! Glad you found us! And you are right I too can not quite "put" a finger on it why I am so drawn to her, she has this pull that is hard to explain.

Tags
alizée gifs